Page 12 of 27 First ... 2101112131422 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    you said your guild has someone in the chat. You could ask them. And yes top ten has no reason to stop spending so they won't. But every guild who doesn't have a legitimate shot at top ten can stop spending a single gem. I hit 60 on every epic boss why do I need to waste money on a armor that is worse than what I get for free
    You must have missed the part where I insinuated that it was unknown who the rep was, and they weren't relaying information. I'll say it clearly; I don't know who my rep is and they aren't saying anything at all. I do know that someone from my guild is already in and I was shut out, despite being a very, very active participant and 6th place in scoring in the last War when they took me into the T10 guild I was in for that war.

So I'm not valued; that's all fine and dandy. And as to the Top 10 not needing to stop spending because they have their location secure?

I bet Forsaken thought they did, too.

You're Top 10...until you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixZee View Post
    Thanks

It just seems that those who are "in the know" and cool enough to be in the chat are forgetting that those of us issuing concerns here may not be in the chat...and thus while they may view our posts as irrelevant because maybe they know something we don't...that's precisely the bloody point. They know something we don't.

And mocking us and telling us to join a chatroom is pointless, when as has been stated by not just me...they don't want duplicates from the same guild. Well if I don't know who my bloody rep is, or (s)he isn't relaying information, then we have a failure to communicate to the movement as a whole, and I put that on the leadership.
    I agree. Can someone please relay what is going on in that chat room? We have one representative for each guild, but they are not giving us the information. Could someone post the important things that are happening to the rest of us NOT in the chat?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Again...I wholly invite you to PM me and explain to me the unposted goals ya'll have. I'll even publicly say right here that I won't copy and paste it here. Tell me what you know that I don't so I can see the true direction ya'll have planned.

Again...I wholly invite you to PM me and explain to me the unposted goals ya'll have. I'll even publicly say right here that I won't copy and paste it here. Tell me what you know that I don't so I can see the true direction ya'll have planned.
    Plan A: QQ Corporotacracy QQ

Plan B: Cry/whine Corporotacracy Cry/Whine

You must have missed the part where I insinuated that it was unknown who the rep was, and they weren't relaying information. I'll say it clearly; I don't know who my rep is and they aren't saying anything at all. I do know that someone from my guild is already in and I was shut out, despite being a very, very active participant and 6th place in scoring in the last War when they took me into the T10 guild I was in for that war.

So I'm not valued; that's all fine and dandy. And as to the Top 10 not needing to stop spending because they have their location secure?

I bet Forsaken thought they did, too.

You're Top 10...until you're not.
    Forsaken never had a chance in hellfire war. We were planning to go over 15 mil day 3 but they slowed down. Over half are guild had over 3k gems left. Majestic is more about getting the cheapest epics since 2 to 10 doesn't matter much. Just my 2 cents being on the inside.

11+

I supportt he 11+ movement

Quote Originally Posted by a MenTaL CaSe View Post
    Majestic is more about getting the cheapest epics since 2 to 10 doesn't matter much. Just my 2 cents being on the inside.
    I don't see a point in spending $100's more for just a few more Fusion Boosts.

What guild are you in, Phoenix?

Eunuchorn bumps all the 11+ threads, gets his 4th account banned.

Seriously, I love Gree so much. Though, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad sign for the movement....

Thank you Elita. Now it would be really nice to know what kind of things can be done to make the game better. So if you could let us know it would help a ton. Our major concerns are war rewards being worse than current epic boss armors. This gives us very little to fight for. So what can be done?
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    Thank you Elita. Now it would be really nice to know what kind of things can be done to make the game better. So if you could let us know it would help a ton. Our major concerns are war rewards being worse than current epic boss armors. This gives us very little to fight for. So what can be done?
    I just want to thumbs up this comment. Well said.

Elita PMed me and said that the next reward for 11-50 will be a special new Legendary armor.

It's gonna be an effigy of busteroaf covered in a thick layer bird excrement and the shield will be the concentrated bitterness from a life full of failure and disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Elita PMed me and said that the next reward for 11-50 will be a special new Legendary armor.

It's gonna be an effigy of busteroaf covered in a thick layer bird excrement and the shield will be the concentrated bitterness from a life full of failure and disappointment.
    The 1st failure was buying Apple

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post

why would she PM just you?
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Hopefully 'soon' does mean soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Elita View Post
    Hello, hello,

Please feel free to post the 11+ threads as long as you can leave out the boycotting clause

In regards to the other questions, I will address them soon. Thanks for being patient!
    Thanks Gree for listening