Page 22 of 27 First ... 122021222324 ... Last
    Wow. I am very happy that GREE listened to us and changed rewards. Very grateful that they made an attempt to make us happy. This is a great start and hopefully improvement continues.

And is "Sol Vanguard" a hat tip reference, or a coincidence?
    Whoa.
    Last edited by Sol Invictus; 03-12-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Really be gratefull for what you got now don't call a 26+ the 25 is more as enough. Now they need to make the top 10 prices nicer... or they need to keep elements of 11-25 same as top 10. really a glasscannon fire epic.... really.... rather have the forgestone lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    Now it's time for you retards to find something else to complain about huh
    Look at yourself, what are you paying for the game? We pay a lot and with the current changes I regret even doing that.
    Also the 11+ movement was great for the banning of cheaters and hackers. Also refrain from calling people retards without knowing them at all.

Great moment for 11+! Thanks for all of your support guys n ignore the haters... As expected gree came through for a reasonable and well structured request!

Major props to gree!!!! and all the guys who kept the faith! 11+ will continue.. Please link in in a few hours as we plan to adjust ratings and remove satisfied objectives from our requests!
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Anyone happen to know what the cutoff for top 25 was in the last 3-day?
    It'd be interesting to see if it moves at all after this.

Should've made a note of it before but neglected to think about it then.

Finally, all those members of 11-25 guilds can actually have some good armor to use against all the new content.

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Anyone happen to know what the cutoff for top 25 was in the last 3-day?
    It'd be interesting to see if it moves at all after this.

Should've made a note of it before but neglected to think about it then.
    I predict that top 25 will just end up being super expensive the way top 10 is now. PEople will get more accustomed to spending more, and free players will have a wider gap to deal with. With that being said, I imagine 800-1000 gem minimum per member for top 25 from this point forward, if it isn't already.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Not SUPER expensive. Forgestone has been fuseable for awhile now.

I already have it. I'm not spending my gems to get it as a war reward.

But one of the big things we've been trying to say is that better rewards = more competition = more gems spent = more revenue for GREE.

So, it would be nice if that happens and then maybe in a little while they'll throw a bone to 26-50 as well.

Not SUPER expensive. Forgestone has been fuseable for awhile now.

I already have it. I'm not spending my gems to get it as a war reward.

But one of the big things we've been trying to say is that better rewards = more competition = more gems spent = more revenue for GREE.

So, it would be nice if that happens and then maybe in a little while they'll throw a bone to 26-50 as well.
    Don't be so sure yet. You can't say "better rewards = more competition = more gems spent = more revenue for GREE" until AFTER the war and you see a dramatic increase in points, to the point that you HAVE TO attribute it to gem spending. Again, you're counting your chickens before they're hatched, like I've said before. I really hope that there DOES end up being an increase, and the better rewards continue. Maybe it'll make the game more fun for more people, and there is hope for more change. Otherwise, just like you're doing some predicting, I predict that the rewards will go back to being crap.

And please, thinking they named the armor after you is a douchey as thinking they named the Red Kal armor after Rediye from RR. Especially posting about it in multiple threads. Please, don't be that guy.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-12-2014 at 04:11 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

[QUOTE=mikieblue;1211603]Patience is running out for many knd players. Poor communication and lacking effort from GREE has brought together many top players and guilds...

We all love this game and change needs to happen. We need to grab GREE's attention! I'll be acting as a spokesperson for knd players and contacting gree directly on Monday.

We support:
    * Better rewards for top 50 guilds in war
    * New map levels
    * GM ability to kick leechers without reward.
    * Additional things to do for level 100+
    * HC only to have declare ability.
    * Additional LT quests to be added.
    * Hacking prevention and stricter checks

New map levels? You mean increase the level cap I'm assuming?

1. They need to have something in the game at the end content that doesn't revolve from them milking us for more money. It would be nice to have your nice armor (that has been purchased) have the opportunity without Gree double dipping from our wallets again in at least one aspect of the end content of the game with nice rewards.

2. Prince chests should have epics.

3. 30 gem chests should be plus armors.

4. Better War rewards 100+

5. Track gem spent and after so many gems spent you get to pick from some epics plus armors. Not 5000 gems either.

6. A Subscription for a preferred account with a pile of gems given each month. Content only for the preferred members with events that are non gem based.
    Last edited by White Avenger; 03-12-2014 at 06:37 PM.
    Ridge

Guild: Brethren of the Storm

XBD-FBC-YPW

[QUOTE=White Avenger;1234090]
    Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    Patience is running out for many knd players. Poor communication and lacking effort from GREE has brought together many top players and guilds...

We all love this game and change needs to happen. We need to grab GREE's attention! I'll be acting as a spokesperson for knd players and contacting gree directly on Monday.

We support:
    * Better rewards for top 50 guilds in war
    * New map levels
    * GM ability to kick leechers without reward.
    * Additional things to do for level 100+
    * HC only to have declare ability.
    * Additional LT quests to be added.
    * Hacking prevention and stricter checks

New map levels? You mean increase the level cap I'm assuming?

1. They need to have something in the game at the end content that doesn't revolve from them milking us for more money. It would be nice to have your nice armor (that has been purchased) have the opportunity without Gree double dipping from our wallets again in at least one aspect of the end content of the game with nice rewards.

2. Prince chests should have epics.

3. 30 gem chests should be plus armors.

4. Better War rewards 100+

5. Track gem spent and after so many gems spent you get to pick from some epics plus armors. Not 5000 gems either.

6. A Subscription for a preferred account with a pile of gems given each month. Content only for the preferred members with events that are non gem based.

Why dont they just give everyone 100k gems and all the epics+ you can hold.

you idiots need to know when to celebrate a victory, how ungrateful.
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    thinking they named the armor after you...
    The helmet looks like my avatar.
    It's called Sol. "Red" is common. "Sol" is uncommon.
    "Vanguard" is a comic I read once.
    My main element is fire.
    I started 11+, and the war Epic for the first war responding to 11+ is Sol's armor.

It's pretty obvious that they're paying tribute to me even if you can't see it.

You're just jealous that they didn't make a special Legendary of a guy covered in bird droppings based on you.
    Don't be that guy.

CK wont spend more because of the new rewards. Others might.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

The helmet looks like my avatar.
    It's called Sol. "Red" is common. "Sol" is uncommon.
    "Vanguard" is a comic I read once.
    My main element is fire.
    I started 11+, and the war Epic for the first war responding to 11+ is Sol's armor.

It's pretty obvious that they're paying tribute to me even if you can't see it.

You're just jealous that they didn't make a special Legendary of a guy covered in bird droppings based on you.
    Don't be that guy.
    You mean the one that gets banned for his epic photoshop skills? Wow. Thank GOD you used those skills to make all those banners (color swapping, SO hard). You're right. I wouldn't want to be that guy. And again you mention all these failings. Have you ever even been in the top 10? Oh yeah, that's why you're so into the 11+, cause it's the best you'll ever hope to be.

Sol is also sun. You know, a giant ball of fiery gas. Nothing to do with you, except for all the hot air you're full of.

Just stop. You aren't even good at trying to be extra douchey. You just fail all around.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-12-2014 at 10:50 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off