Page 20 of 27 First ... 101819202122 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3d View Post
    +11

Not spending anymore until shizznit gets fixed (3 accounts, 95% of time 800 pack gem purchases).
    2-8 misses in a row.
    This war was seeing 150's in points, against Sent/GM/GC. Why level to 100+ and get epic armor, for crappy 150's points?
    Nothing to do past level 100. Epic Boss is just 'something to do', I dont ever craft the armors. Have much better 5-star epics.
    Arena is boring.
    4 day war? About the only thing to do.
    Combining armor is sorta fun, but gets old after 40 non-epics.
    ....yet record spending this war. Your concerns are irrelevant

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer 1 View Post
    Record spending? Says who?

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

This was one of the lowest spending wars in a while. Hellfire was probably the highest scoring war.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by smujica93 View Post
    This was one of the lowest spending wars in a while. Hellfire was probably the highest scoring war.
    Ok - change 'record' to 'significant'.

Going off total points in the top 50. I can't speak to Busteroafs history here (Since his first EB was "The Elvis" back in '62 ...WAY before the heyday wars of multi-hued armors of the early 70's...) - but having to break 2mil to crack the top 50 hasn't been done in the last 5-6 wars.

POINT IS - n-o-t-h-i-n-g is going to change because people ***** for it on the boards or some sill-assed 11+ 'movement'. You'd be better served writing your complaints on a 3x5 card and slipping it between two shipping containers on a slow boat to Taiwan.

Ok - change 'record' to 'significant'.

Going off total points in the top 50. I can't speak to Busteroafs history here (Since his first EB was "The Elvis" back in '62 ...WAY before the heyday wars of multi-hued armors of the early 70's...) - but having to break 2mil to crack the top 50 hasn't been done in the last 5-6 wars.

POINT IS - n-o-t-h-i-n-g is going to change because people ***** for it on the boards or some sill-assed 11+ 'movement'. You'd be better served writing your complaints on a 3x5 card and slipping it between two shipping containers on a slow boat to Taiwan.
    Easy (and incredibly unoriginal) answer is to predict nothing happens and everyone who tries is stupid. Reality is GREE is open to cheap and easy ideas to implement that will generate more money. Better rewards for top 25 and top 50 cost zero to implement. They will produce a surge in spending. This war shows that as the spending in 50-12 increased. All it takes is a weak 11th place and GREEs income drops percipitously. It's been very fortunate to have a gemming guild in 11th willing to fight hard for several wars. If there are only 10 really serious guilds, the spending plummets. I bet the difference between 25th place and 10th place hasn't been this close in months same for 50 to 10th place. GREE will get a lot more money if it incentivizes these guilds to really push for an actual reward (other than just the ability to say they came in ___ place).
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

And yet on Android the scores for top 50 were down
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Also with mael fuseable and cloud the referral bonus -- air/water is pretty saturated.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Am I the only one that sees gree's last 11-50 reward as an amazing response to you 11+ retards lol.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Bshappell View Post
    Am I the only one that sees gree's last 11-50 reward as an amazing response to you 11+ retards lol.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
    well considering it was decided before the "retards" were even responded to maybe
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Kingdom Age had a similar 'game strike' and if you go read their forums they actually got a pretty decent update
    Thanks Gree for listening

I'm a full supporter of the 11+ movement. but one thing i have not seen brought up (yet, or i may have overlooked). Once, there was a quest chain that required us to farm an obscene amount of materials, (like 200+ of each basic element, 50 of the silver star, 25 of the gold star, etc) It's a bit over kill. but at the same time, i had a lot of fun pursuing that goal because it was a time crunch as well as an objective/goal behind farming. I feel there should be similar quests linked with Epic Bosses, whether it's farming supplies (to help with leveling the current armor), or kill certain monsters x amount of times, only stating the monster's name and you have to "find it".

this would help with guild progression/leveling, as well as giving the casual players something to do. The rewards would/could be simple too. first tier quest = gold (maybe 25-50k for leveling armor), 2nd tier could be 2-5 fusion stars, and 3rd tier could be a gold/DP key, for chance of boosts/nemesis.

Also... why not make it a 1% chance where you can win a higher tier key from a chest. (silver key chance gold, gold chance DP, and during events DP chance special chest keys).

These simple changes are enough to help the casual player have "more to do" without adding content.
    Everdark
    <Ill Tempered Sea Bass> (Recruiting)
    Level 277 - Blaze 99 - Maelstrom 99 - Druidic 99, Tectonic Mantle 99, Forgestone Aegis 99, Northerners 99 - Komodo 99 - (Misc EB+ 70)
    LineChat: Everdark716
    ITSB Supports the 11+ Movement

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Easy (and incredibly unoriginal) answer is to predict nothing happens and everyone who tries is stupid. Reality is GREE is open to cheap and easy ideas to implement that will generate more money. Better rewards for top 25 and top 50 cost zero to implement. They will produce a surge in spending. This war shows that as the spending in 50-12 increased. All it takes is a weak 11th place and GREEs income drops percipitously. It's been very fortunate to have a gemming guild in 11th willing to fight hard for several wars. If there are only 10 really serious guilds, the spending plummets. I bet the difference between 25th place and 10th place hasn't been this close in months same for 50 to 10th place. GREE will get a lot more money if it incentivizes these guilds to really push for an actual reward (other than just the ability to say they came in ___ place).
    Seriously? For you - or any of the other pontificating blowhards here - to cite 'unoriginality' as a precursor to posting - you'd have a pretty blank forum, and a cast of characters forever muted.

My point was that an insignificant number of folks (combine every active forum member now - including the ridiculous few claiming retirement - and you have a relatively insignificant number compared to the total player pool) whining/touting/screaming/justifiably protesting/whatever on some come-hither-by-default forum has very little overall effect on an international game. To think otherwise rises to a level of self-importance ....... well, that's typical here :-)

Seriously? For you - or any of the other pontificating blowhards here - to cite 'unoriginality' as a precursor to posting - you'd have a pretty blank forum, and a cast of characters forever muted.

My point was that an insignificant number of folks (combine every active forum member now - including the ridiculous few claiming retirement - and you have a relatively insignificant number compared to the total player pool) whining/touting/screaming/justifiably protesting/whatever on some come-hither-by-default forum has very little overall effect on an international game. To think otherwise rises to a level of self-importance ....... well, that's typical here :-)
    Pretty long post for only 3 sentences. Grats.

Also, good job including yourself in those who think their importance is any higher than... you know, typical level here.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-06-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Says the guy whose every other post is about himself.

Thumbs down

This is bull**** Gree. In the description you gave us you said yourself that only players that follow the rules will be awarded with the prize. Your main rule that the story could only be 4 sentences was the reason why so many people only wrote a short story. Now you're saying **** you to the people that followed the rules and rewarding the players that didn't follow the rules. So how you expect us to play fair when you guys are the hypocrite ones?
    War Inc Slave
    Lineapp: slavemasterr

Tectonic, Komodo, Blazeborne and Runic Robes epics