Page 16 of 27 First ... 6141516171826 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    bla bla bla

If GREE actually makes war rewards more worthwhile, we will see in 2-3 months that I am right and you are wrong.

Wow.

The movement must be so proud of you. As one of its most vocal supporters, I'm sure they're just in awe of your superior photoshop skills.

Again, you lack the reasoning skills to counter anything I say, so you "blah blah blah" it away and continue your babbling.

And 2-3 months? We're going to listen to you whine about 11+ until then? Ugh.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Angry I support 11+

I agree that the rewards are far out of reach for anyone who plays KnD and doesn't pull in six figures. Basically you start off playing an amazing game, but soon realize that unless you have THOUSANDS of dollars to spend on gems (in HOPES of a worth while reward), you will never reach anything "worth" blowing all that money on. Top 500 alone is a nice accomplishment for an infant guild, but the rewards are junk. I say EB armors for 500+, plus version for 250+ and then begin the low level epics at 100+.

Change the alga-rhythms for the chests, and the fusions as well. House seems to have a HUGE advantage! this game is suppose to be FUN right?!

And level 100 on.....whats the point?! I got ONE GEM for hitting lvl 126 yesterday. REALLY!? will there ever be an update to allow stat increases after 100? If so, those of us past lvl 100 will also miss out on any other bonuses given to 100+ if there is ever an update.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different results. People will stop playing and paying if it continues to all be for nothing.

Oh, and just one more thought... Thanks for the starter packs. I will not be purchasing any thing but them from now on. Oh, you took them away? well, as i said I won't be purchasing anything other than that until things change. Oh! and the GEMTACULAR thing....yeah HA!! I bet most everyone buys ten bucks worth of gems to get the 3 fba and that's it. really, from 50 to 1,500 to 5000! FYI 5k gems would cost you roughly $500!!! some of us support our families and don't have that kind of money. not sure what world you're living in, but it seems a bit.....EXCESSIVE.

The guild relations is the ONLY appealing part of the game, if it weren't for the other players and the friendships gained, I would have dumped this game months ago.

ONE MORE THING!! IMPORTANT!! -- Please explain to me WHY if you add higher lvl friends when you begin and hire them for battle, WHY do they get creamed even with stats over 2k?!? My son added me and is on lvl 26. I can defeat the EB 20+ times with only my main knight. But if he hires me to go into battle, I'm no stronger than he is and even with my help he is unable to beat a lvl 10 EB?! why add higher lvl friends then? Or at all? I can't use their full potential til YOU BECOME THAT STRONG TOO? Well, by then we DON'T NEED them. Makes no sense. Another way to hold a player back despite them trying to advance so that ONCE AGAIN dependency on gems comes into play.

Maybe you should just make a new version for poor people. Call it Knights and Dragons II: Ages of Recession.

Looking forward to future "updates"

Quote Originally Posted by XxDARCLEOxX View Post
    Please explain to me WHY if you add higher lvl friends when you begin and hire them for battle, WHY do they get creamed even with stats over 2k?!?
    Your stats are the same, but your health is the same as his.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

To add to the list of burning questions.

Whats up with the increasing miss ratio. I'm missing so much the only hit I'm getting is my palm against my face.

And can we fix screen rotation, cause it's no fun typing in guild chat in horizontal keyboard

Soooooo many first time Gree game players. I merely discuss how the Gree model works & the way they implement their business plan & I'm called a Gree hater. I've been the staunchest supporter of the game & insisting changes were coming. Guess what, they aren't.

Gree doesn't make money giving players new content, they make it by covering as many demographics as possible with as many games as possible.

For the record, this is my 5th forum account, 14th month playing the game, & 4th Gree game.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittle Stomper View Post
    Soooooo many first time Gree game players. I merely discuss how the Gree model works & the way they implement their business plan & I'm called a Gree hater. I've been the staunchest supporter of the game & insisting changes were coming. Guess what, they aren't.

Gree doesn't make money giving players new content, they make it by covering as many demographics as possible with as many games as possible.

For the record, this is my 5th forum account, 14th month playing the game, & 4th Gree game.
    if this is your 4th gree game then you are more of an idiot than I originally thought. Every heard the saying " Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me" ? And this is your 4th
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by 09cobaltss View Post
    if this is your 4th gree game then you are more of an idiot than I originally thought. Every heard the saying " Screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me" ? And this is your 4th
    Ever heard of getting bored of games?
    no

Quote Originally Posted by Skittle Stomper View Post

So you ARE eunochorn... they called that one.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    So you ARE eunochorn... they called that one.
    Aww. And he hasn't contacted me yet? I don't want to be the default anti-christ anymore. But... like you said, they're all so sure they're right, SOMEONE has to keep them in check.

/wrists

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You guys still don't get it. Gree doesn't care if any of you leave/quit.

Quote Originally Posted by furyp View Post
    You guys still don't get it. Gree doesn't care if any of you leave/quit.
    They would certainly care if enough spenders quit the game, but since that is not happening and probably won't happen in the future, then they have no incentive to change their model. What works for them is clearly working in terms of profit, since people are still spending.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

I also think that many people fail to realize that Knights and Dragons isn't Gree's only game. They have plenty of other endeavors and projects that are earning them money, so their eggs are definitely not all in one basket. As a result, they:

1. Probably do not have as many people working on KnD as many think, and

2. Can afford to not listen to any of our requests because, again, it is clearly making them money.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Nah by the time spenders quit, they would have stop making weekly updates (no epic boss, no arena, no guildwar), then they will shut down the game. Look at what happened to monster quest.