Page 2 of 27 First 123412 ... Last

11+

I support this and hope people are also changing thier review ongoogle play too

My review is changed in the play store. And so is everyone elses in my guild. We support the 11+ movement
    Guild- Habitual Offenders
    Guild Sentinel
    Level 141
    LINE: swarpz
    Armours:
    -Arborsteel Vanguard+ (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear+ (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle+ (maxed)
    -Aegis of Sky Majesty (maxed)
    -Maelstrom Irons (maxed)
    -Beastmaster Battlegear (maxed)
    -Tectonic Mantle (maxed)

I support this.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I support it.

But i do not support G+ so i cannot rate the game.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Such support of much change. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by xtwist3dx View Post
    BoP supports this!!!!!!

We support the the 11+ movement!

Bulls on Parade
    The Bull Pen
    BoP Branding Room
    Bustin Bull Balls

Gree will see no more of my cash till things change...

I support it. But can't you already kick a leecher as soon as the war ends before anyone gets a prize and they don't get anything?
    Line ID: alilhazey
    IGN: Smoke Some Food
    Level: 371
    Maxed
    Arclite Shroud
    Druidic Platemail
    Maelstrom Irons(2)
    Tectonic Mantle(2)
    Northerners Battlegear
    Arborsteel Vanguard(2)
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Moontide Platemail
    Beastmaster Battlegear
    Blazeborn Vanguard
    Red Kal+

so many of us

i checked the play store - theres a lotta ppl i see in there with 11+ 1*
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

we support this

Support the 11movment.
    Also plz do an update of trading armors.

For all you saying that you support this go into the App store and post this.

I support the 11+ movement. So many people are tired of GREE's money whoring tactics. I know I speak for a lot of people when I say that the only reason I stick around is for the people, and NOT the content.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by cristian View Post
    Support the 11movment.
    Also plz do an update of trading armors.
    can people please give up on this? i think it'll ruin the game. next thing ya know theyll have a real money auction house that they take a percentage out of like diablo - which got closed because it RUINed the game.

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

You guys are ridiculous.

IF you succeed at making a noticeable dent in the overall game rating, all you're doing is accelerating the demise of the game you "love".

Make your demands reasonable (pick 1 or 2 that can be implemented easily) and stick to it by not spending in game. What kind of message are you sending to GREE when you spend enough money to be a top 10 guild and prance in your shiny armor, yet whine all day on the forums. Yes this is direct message to Majestic Alliance... you can't "lead" this movement with your hypocrisy. If you want change, you and all your alliance guilds should stand down and not spend (no chests, no war gems... nothing) and hold your ground until your changes are addressed.

I just don't get how Majestic can demand change and state that it's important to them, yet pay GREE for status quo.

And the sense of entitlement is nauseating. The game is designed exactly how GREE wants it to be designed. They'll make changes as they see fit and if you don't like what you're seeing, then you simply don't buy their product. You as a consumer have the final word on everything, yet you think this free phone game should be customized and catered to your own needs. If you don't like it, change your rating to a 1, uninstall, and walk away. Don't change your rating to a 1, whine all day, play all day, and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.

+11 movement needs clearer focus, a bigger impact, and most of all, leadership that is willing to follow up with true actions and not just words.

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    You guys are ridiculous.

IF you succeed at making a noticeable dent in the overall game rating, all you're doing is accelerating the demise of the game you "love".

Make your demands reasonable (pick 1 or 2 that can be implemented easily) and stick to it by not spending in game.
    like this? http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...estions-Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by infliction View Post
    You guys are ridiculous.

Make your demands reasonable (pick 1 or 2 that can be implemented easily) and stick to it by not spending in game. What kind of message are you sending to GREE when you spend enough money to be a top 10 guild and prance in your shiny armor, yet whine all day on the forums. Yes this is direct message to Majestic Alliance... you can't "lead" this movement with your hypocrisy. If you want change, you and all your alliance guilds should stand down and not spend (no chests, no war gems... nothing) and hold your ground until your changes are addressed.

I just don't get how Majestic can demand change and state that it's important to them, yet pay GREE for status quo.

And the sense of entitlement is nauseating. The game is designed exactly how GREE wants it to be designed. They'll make changes as they see fit and if you don't like what you're seeing, then you simply don't buy their product. You as a consumer have the final word on everything, yet you think this free phone game should be customized and catered to your own needs. If you don't like it, change your rating to a 1, uninstall, and walk away. Don't change your rating to a 1, whine all day, play all day, and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars.

+11 movement needs clearer focus, a bigger impact, and most of all, leadership that is willing to follow up with true actions and not just words.
    Not spending at all will do nothing, simply because of the prisoner's dilemma it introduces. Even if the entire top 25 chooses not to spend at all, then what's to stop 26-100 from spending and taking top 10? Let's face it, none of the spenders will stop spending. DK won't, Majestic won't, OTB won't, and neither will the rest. So, instead of attacking Majestic, why don't you focus on the issue at hand here, which is that GREE has not and probably will not address any of our requests. And if you're so convinced that you know how this movement should be handled, then why don't you start your own movement? As long as top 10 rewards include war epics, not spending at all is unrealistic. Period.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes