Page 13 of 27 First ... 3111213141523 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    why would she PM just you?
    Hes joking did you even read the second paragraph? Although that would be a splendid reward
    Thanks Gree for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Prince View Post
    Hes joking did you even read the second paragraph? Although that would be a splendid reward
    Better than Blackfrost+
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    Elita PMed me and said that the next reward for 11-50 will be a special new Legendary armor.

It's gonna be an effigy of busteroaf covered in a thick layer bird excrement and the shield will be the concentrated bitterness from a life full of failure and disappointment.
    I think he/she just responded to a ton of PMs because I had one too. I wouldn't feel too special. Though you did just F it up and add in some childish derogatory comments nullifying any hope that Elita actually did respond to you about your 11+ movement.

But here, I'll take the bait.

Elita said it would be an effigy of me? Sweet deal! An armor devoted to me! For all those who can't quite crack the Top 10. I hope they call it Buster's KSA Armor, and it adds 50 points to your IQ. And the shield will be made of the concentrated bitterness of a life full of failure and disappointment. Oh you slay me so, Mark Jr. But if that is the case, it will be an amalgamation of the following GW/GW+ epics I've gotten during my play time. If you need a refresher, that would be: a Cloud+, a Forge+, a Necro+, a Blazestone, a Kerstmans, and a Bronze Chromatic. Luckily for you, with your guild in ... 47th place, you'll be able to get it.

Keep em coming.

PS. Sick dance moves bro. Tell your Grandma I liked her camera work.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Buster, Eunuchorn left & you became the antichrist by default. Poor humans. Worst part is they are all so sure they're right.

Keep on voting. Or at least definitely start once you all start turning 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Skittle Stomper View Post
    Buster, Eunuchorn left & you became the antichrist by default. Poor humans. Worst part is they are all so sure they're right.

Keep on voting. Or at least definitely start once you all start turning 18.
    Looks like someone has a bone to pick with us "poor humans." Keep it up. Because being a keyboard warrior makes you a man.

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

I don't mean to burst your bubbles but regarding the "special new Legendary armor", remember the guild gifting? I'm pretty sure the description for that was "GIFT YOUR GUILD MATES WITH LEGENDARY REWARDS!" And look what we have in the end....

So my take on all this is, seriously don't expect Gree to take us seriously and go out of their way to make the game better. There is a way if you are really determined though. Save all your money and use it on Gree shares. We can then control Gree's fate by accumulating those shares.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for this 11+ movement. I just don't think we should be surprised if they do not respond in the way we want them to.

amirite?

amirite?

I think those would be more than reasonable rewards. Would love to see that happen

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes
    Silver Chromatic Mantle
    Sol Vanguard
    Snowstorm Platemail
    Hellfire Platemail
    Cyclone Chainmail
    Runic Robes
    Aquatic Battlegear
    Specter's Shroud
    Aegis of Sky Majesty
    Cloudrange Platemail
    Tectonic Mantle

This the north+ is overboard for 11-25 tbh. Standard is more than fair and 51-100 should still just be BFR+ and non+ 100-250.
    Last edited by mikieblue; 02-25-2014 at 10:43 PM.
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

i would love to see this happen on the next war
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Now that I'm back home from work, I'll respond to whoever asked me about my guild momentarily. I couldn't recall my password so I couldn't log in from the cell...and I didn't want to risk asking for a reset since the last account I had prior to this one...Gree never sent me the e-mail with the reset link, despite acknowledging the e-mail. So there's your money being spent wisely. Achem.

Anyway, yeah. Cobalt did e-mail me, but still hasn't addressed my concerns or advised of anything said in the super private chat. He and I both said basically the same thing there that's been said here, so as far as I'm concerned I'm still standing at Square 1 waiting on someone to tell me what the real movement is.

Secondly...who is Elita? Moderator? Community Outreacher? Employee of some kind?

Third...yeah. That pic above. That. Northern...maybe 11-25, but beyond that, maybe too "extreme" by Gree standard. Imagine them trying to maintain that once a week for a war. They'd run out of "old epics" to offer up quickly, and then what would they have to entice people to BUY NEW CHESTS with? It's a nice dream, but I just don't see it happening.

amirite?

That's just terrible. I'm sure rank 11-25 (maybe 11-13) don't even spend enough to be able to get an epic+.
    It'll turn into:
    "Have everyone in your guild spend 400 gems for a top 25 spot and get an epic+, something people have spent thousands of gems on chests or arena trying to get. No thanks. I'm down with the devs coming out with a new legendary every war.
    Spend less than 100 gems each (maybe even none) on a top 100 spot to get an epic! No more wasting money on chests or spending your gold fusing! Just wait for a war and you'll get one for free!"
    I'm down with the devs adding a new legendary every war idea. And yes, I have thought about this making people spend more gems to get to top 25 and top 100 positions. It won't be that many gems anyways.
    no

Thanks Elita for tidying things up...

Can we please respect and keep everything to this thread only. It's time now for use to show some reserve and patience, allow those in charge to give us an update on what we can expect for future..

Thanks to everyone for your support so far

Kind regards,

Mikie
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

First lets look at the stat difference between Actual rewards and yours.

Current: Snowstorm+ @ 1975/2074 (4049), jumps down to Snowstorm Reg @ 1796/1796 (3592), then Blackfrost+ @1164/1164 (2328), finally Blackfrost Reg @ 1054/1054 (2108). Yes, sub 10, the rewards pretty much suck.

Yours: Snowstorm+ @ 1975/2074 (4049), jumps down to Snowstorm Reg @ 1796/1796 (3592 total), Northerners+ @ 2074/1611 (3685), Northerners Reg @ 1904/1357 (3261) then jumping back to Blackfrost+ @ 1164/1164 (2328). They seem better. But lets look closer.

Having Northerner in there does add a little buffer for the stats from slot to slot, but you do realize having a Northerner+ in there would actually have better stats than the 2-10th place Snowstorm armor, sans the double element bonus? You'd seriously give away a prize that good for more guilds (11-25), and people who spent/scored less than Top 10? So then Top 10 suffers right? And then of course once you get to 101, you go back to getting almost 1000 less stat points in their next armor. Now 101+ is the new 11+.

Do you honestly think that Northerner+ or reg is a legit prize for guilds, who can place in top 25/50 with great coordination and very little/no spending? Isn't that a slap in the face to a) Top 10 who are spending much more money than the next groups (please, don't argue this, you know for a fact its true), and b) people who opened chest after chest and still didn't get an epic? Just like many can easily get the EB+ with little to no effort, and think its a weak armor to reward for guild war, how is it fair to those that have paid 100s in an attempt to open chests with no luck?

Someone is always getting screwed.

*Also, thank you to the others who also noticed that the stat jump between rewards was slightly out of whack. I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't think it's a logically thought out set of prizes.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-25-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

I would say
    Ribbon A northerner's battlegear reg
    Ribbon B moontide reg
    Ribbon C moontide reg
    Ribbon D blackfrost+
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A