Page 1 of 27 12311 ... Last

[Updated] Official 11+ Movement Thread

Patience is running out for many knd players. Poor communication and lacking effort from GREE has brought together many top players and guilds...

We all love this game and change needs to happen. We need to grab GREE's attention! I'll be acting as a spokesperson for knd players and contacting gree directly on Monday.

We support:
    * Better rewards for top 50 guilds in war
    * New map levels
    * GM ability to kick leechers without reward.
    * Additional things to do for level 100+
    * HC only to have declare ability.
    * Additional LT quests to be added.
    * Hacking prevention and stricter checks

We are asking ALL players to...

* Post the list of requirements in a comment on play store, titled. we support the 11+ movemenent
    * Add "I support 11+ movement" to forum signatures
    * Spread awareness of what we are doing...

**Please refrain from boycotting in the forums as this is against ToS. Thanks!! (Elita)**
    Last edited by Elita; 02-25-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    Patience is running out for many knd players. Poor communication and lacking effort from GREE has brought together many top players and guilds...

We all love this game and change needs to happen. We need to grab GREE's attention! I'll be acting as a spokesperson for knd players and contacting gree directly on Monday.

We support:
    * Better rewards for top 50 guilds in war
    * New map levels
    * GM ability to kick leechers without reward.
    * Additional things to do for level 100+
    * HC only to have declare ability.
    * Additional LT quests to be added.
    * Hacking prevention and stricter checks

We are asking ALL players to...

*Change play store rating to 1*
    * Post the list of requirements in a comment on play store, titled. we support the 11+ movemenent
    * Add "I support 11+ movement" to forum signatures
    * Spread awareness of what we are doing...
    Instead of allowing gm to kick leechers, why don't they make it so gms have to set a minimum point req before the war, and if you dont meet it then you don't get the rewards.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Hello dear KnD community players and critics.
    the above are a list or goals that the united guilds decided to support and promote !
    all the community members are asked to participate and forward these actions to their guilds and guild members.
    please dont start suggesting / questioning because this isnt the time or place to do so. the group has already assembled and offered anyone to join.
    THIS IS THE TIME TO ACT!

*for gree staff/devs - we know that youre viewing these threads and posts.
    a big cut of your customers just united to get better game exp, please do not ignore and drag on our quest.
    surely the results will benefit both for us.
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    Instead of allowing gm to kick leechers, why don't they make it so gms have to set a minimum point req before the war, and if you dont meet it then you don't get the rewards.
    Midwar, one of our members had something terrible happen to him that didn't allow him to finish the war. He was a veteran member and gemmer, so we trusted him and know he wasn't lying. With this point requirement system, he wouldn't have gotten the epic, even though he deserved it.

Not everyone wants only HCs to declare. Also, kicking people with no reward is already possible.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Things need to change.
    Guilds outside the top 10 need something worth fighting for, and spending money on.

Elita also posted a poll about what improvements we'd like to see weeks and weeks and weeks ago, with no word on any followup. Expanding the Kingdom won, and yet the only significant change we've seen is the abhorrent guild gifting feature.

We are many and we are active. We are your best customers and, if you keep us happy, your most vocal advocates, GREE.

The changes we want to see will benefit you. Make it happen.

Thumbs up 11+ movement

I support the 11+ movement.

Increase the chance of getting an Epic from chests. 1% is not acceptable.

Q Mob and Thundera support the movement
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

BoP supports this!!!!!!

Gree might take a page from icelands CCP and let the playerbase elect representatives to a council which act as a liaison with a chosen dev or director to better hear the playerbases concerns. This move was one that led to CCP's game eve-online growing over ten + years now. And could help this game survive beyond the usual hyperinflation to obsolescence.

^ this would be nice
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Thumbs up 11+ movement

I support 11+ movement

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO_07 View Post
    Increase the chance of getting an Epic from chests. 1% is not acceptable.
    This for me, spending 300 dollars to open chests and getting 1 legendary 0 epics is awful, I will rewrite gree's chest algorithm for free if they let me so it wont suck and make me hate the game.
    This is what the 11+ movement is missing for me

I have started to circulate this on iOS as well. It's time for Gree to get their sh** together. We've put up with this for long enough. If they want to play like this, we'll make their store ratings plummet and they can watch how much it will affect their new player gathering. The sad thing is that we're offering them a way to make more money and they still haven't taken us up on it. This has potential to be one of the best games ever on a mobile device, but they won't put the work in.

I sure as hell support the 11+ movement