Page 26 of 27 First ... 1624252627 Last
    It be nice if they would comment on threads like this instead of locking other post like today.

Could we take a show of hands and see how many still support the movement? I presume it is still strongly supported?

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    We support:
    * Better rewards for top 50 guilds in war
    * New map levels
    * GM ability to kick leechers without reward.
    * Additional things to do for level 100+
    * HC only to have declare ability.
    * Additional LT quests to be added.
    * Hacking prevention and stricter checks
    This was the original list of concerns from the movement. So far, only part of the first bullet has been addressed. As we saw in the last war, the rewards for 11-25 were not really all that desirable, so even now Gree is slipping in their commitment to making things interesting for those outside the top 10.

We've only had 2 LTQ events (I think), and the last one seemed to be a hit with everyone since it gave many non-gemmers a chance at an epic. But we've only had two of those events since the revamped war rewards.

As far as we know, there hasn't been much done about hacking prevention, although Gree may have done something on their end where we don't realize that there have been folks that have been banned. (There was a mass banning a few months ago, but there haven't been reports of that happening since. Also judging by some of the screenshots floating around the Internet, it's a good bet that there are still hackers out there.)

The rest of the items in the list have been talked about in the forums, but not in any kind of concentrated manner. We've been complaining about leeches in multiple posts, about declaring ability in other multiple posts, and about other things to do for level 100+ in yet other multiple posts.

I think the movement somewhat subsided once 11-25 got an epic reward as part of this movement, and although there are still murmurs in the forums about the other concerns, no one has really stepped forward to consolidate the movement and again address them directly with Gree.

Personally, I would like the rewards for 26-50 revisited. I mentioned this in another post during the last war that since Druidic wasn't that desirable for most for many reasons (it's old, already fusable, near obsolescence), perhaps making the plus version the reward for 11-25 and the regular version for 26-50 would generate more interest in the war. (Again, note how the 11+ Movement's ideas have fractured into different mini-discussions instead of being focused in one place.) If Gree insists on using older epics for 11+ rewards, perhaps they should offer plus and normal versions to make things more interesting.

I know there are other great suggestions out there, but again they're so spread out in the forums that it's hard to keep up with who supports what. We need to refocus our efforts if this movement is really going to live again. Otherwise, this will be a footnote in KnD's history with the only memory being that there were people arguing over who started it.

I don't support 26+ rewards being Epics.
    I think I may have at one time, I don't remember.

I think the next step should be 11-15 being better. Whether that means corrupted armors like I've been pushing for, or Epic+, I would be happy with either.

But I don't see the support out there for it.

If the support is out there, then someone is going to have to step up and get a bunch of guilds together just like I did. I'll support that, but I have no desire to do all that by myself again.

How about someone start out by making a new thread for a new movement, and then ask people to submit their LINE IDs so they can be contacted and organized?

The 11+ is still very much alive, our main concerns have been addressed.
    The glitch that was exploited was fixed, those that exploited were banned during the last mass ban, havent heard of any gem glitch since then so im happy.
    The t25 rewards were improved and gave many what to compete for, ofc there are things that take longer or cannot be done.
    We're still very much united and keeping an opened eye at how things role.
    The line chat room is still there with the supporters in it.
    Would be wrong to say it melted away
    Azure Dragon Nexus Guild Master
    IGN: ShadowDash
    Line: dragon1089
    Best Guild Ranks: #3 (War of the Enchantress), #5 (War of Thorns), #17 (War of the SAINTS), #18 (War of the Fools)

our agenda and recruiting

** We support the 11+ movement! **

Ofc 11+ is still alive. We just dont here much about it.

About the rewamped rewards for #11-25 - Gree only changed it since they figured they would make a neet pile of money. That's why they havent made any other changes yet. Do i think they will ever make something thats not in their own favor of revenue and instead favor the player? - Nope, unlikely.

Do i have hope? Ofc that why i still play. I bet there is a lot more players in the same situation. Months has passed.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

I know we talk about them not working on it, but they might actually be. They might even be working on some wicked game change that will extend and even add new elements. I'm all for new stuff because I see less and less of my guild mates active.

There are a lot more players than who come on the forums and we need those to post. More support!

Last edited by legalious; 06-25-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    Instead of allowing gm to kick leechers, why don't they make it so gms have to set a minimum point req before the war, and if you dont meet it then you don't get the rewards.
    Only problem with point requirement is what if one of your best guildies has an emergency and doesn't make requirement but had a legitimate excuse. Do you really want to screw someone who would have been there and contributed? Sometimes life is more important then a game. That's why GM privileges to kick a leecher out is great idea.

We all be like.....

Attached Images Attached Images
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

Really???

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    Not everyone wants only HCs to declare. Also, kicking people with no reward is already possible.
    We can kick people out without them getting the reward??? Really??? Teach me?
    Underboss of Wraiths Disciples

Debt Collector 99/99, Mariachi$ 99/99, Triple Threat 99/99, Lethal Lover 99/99, Fatal Adventurer 99/99

Im all about more armour slots and map/gane expansion. I hardly play anymore just moved to other games who do update and bring new events. And have over 20h game play.
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Not everyone wants only HCs to declare. Also, kicking people with no reward is already possible.
    Really?? How do you do this? I really want to know

By kicking them at wars end B4 they claim?

Also, kicking people with no reward is already possible.
    This is incorrect. The only ones who don't get rewards are the ones with 0/0 battle history. Even if you hit for one fight and lose all 4 battles, you will still earn the rewards.

I'm kinda meh about the whole kicking thing: "If you fail to perform this war, you won't be with us next war. YOUR loss!" You have to really under-perform to be kicked, because we understand RL happens...but we do kick. I just don't worry about kicking mid-war. Maybe if I was spending $250 a pop I would care more. *shrug*

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new