Page 14 of 27 First ... 4121314151624 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by pimmen8 View Post
    I would say
    Ribbon A northerner's battlegear reg
    Ribbon B moontide reg
    Ribbon C moontide reg
    Ribbon D blackfrost+
    Or let's have:
    Ribbon A: New legendary+ (as good as current eb armors)
    Ribbon B: New legendary (as good as current eb armors)
    Ribbon C: New legendary (as good as current eb armors)
    Ribbon D: Old EB armor
    no

Knights and Dragons

The game is a good game. I and several others just started a new guild, teaching new players, will work our way back up. Gree provides us with many nice games. Keep up the good work. The one thing i would like is a world chat feature.

Thanks again,

Dr. No
    The Fury of the Phoenix
    Line id doctorno43

None of this is relevant. Basic fire is still most powerful armor in game. All armors are useless compared to basic fire.
    KoF Currently Recruiting!

Knights of Flame, (lvl 75 iOS) guild is looking for new members.

10% to all bonuses. Strong community.
    20k guild war point minimum.
    2 epics and full castle required.
    Fool's Fight: 35th
    World's End War: 47th
    War of Destitution: 13th
    War of the Enchantress: 24th

message eljayk on line to apply
    or message me here

Quote Originally Posted by EljayK View Post
    None of this is relevant. Basic fire is still most powerful armor in game. All armors are useless compared to basic fire.
    Exactly. I dont get why they cant give us that in the wars....
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

11-25 Should just get an Epic Non plus (Outdated and/or mono), this way those who do spend quite a bit for the battle of 10th place at least get a consolation prize.

50-100 should continue to get the same armor rewards, except possibly instead of the Gold and DPC Key maybe a few or couple Limited Keys, maybe even 2 Legendary, A Legendary and an Ultra or more Fusion Boosts

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Slayer + naysayer = nayslayer
    Whenever any of these 'demands' are met, I'll happily eat crow and admit I was wrong/

Eljay is correct; stripping exists so basic fire may as well be an epic+. What do ppl even use new armors for?

...which is an indication of a poorly written 'demand'. Nothing is 'clear' - the statement was, " HC only to have declare ability."

If you're going to run a protest movement - get your demands straight and crystal clear without inference.

...not that it matters anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer 1 View Post
    ...which is an indication of a poorly written 'demand'. Nothing is 'clear' - the statement was, " HC only to have declare ability."

If you're going to run a protest movement - get your demands straight and crystal clear without inference.

I addressed that once by providing about 30 links to threads from every other Gree game dating back up to a few years where ppl were demanding officer only declares, kicking during wars etc.

Gree has a model & does not give a flying flip if the players don't like it.

oh, be nice. This is a Rockwell classic painted in Troy NY. Leave the American Classics alone.

I think your movement - though misguided and futile - is a noble one. I'll leave your thread alone.

At least it has gotten more notice from gree than the others threads asking. So maybe it's a step in the right direction for both player and business.
    I support the 11+ movement

Q Mob GM

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer 1 View Post

It's a small thing really it's pretty clear what it meant. HC+ but you're right! How observant of you...
    I cant change now as Elita trolled and stole my post *Waves fist*

And lets see if we get anywhere with Elita's response before you shoot us down. We're well aware that not everything on the list may be doable. But as i've said time and time again. WE are the customers and there's no reason we can't ask! At very least we deserve some understanding on GREE's position and what can / cant be done. So we know what we MUST live with and what they can change. Ofc time to implement is also a factor...

I'm not going to bother explaining again that it's in their interests to keep customers happy. See prev posts.

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm waiting eagerly for Elita's response now..

Mike
    Last edited by mikieblue; 02-26-2014 at 08:40 AM.
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

The delusional optimism is physically painful to read. Slayer 1 is the only thing anchoring my sanity right now.

Then clearly you have no interest in this thread, Instead go play lets smack talk GREE elsewhere.

Your pessimism is painful to the other 400+ people who support what we're trying to do!

thanks!
    SM of THE SOFAKINGS. Contact via Line chat: sofakingfly

Quote Originally Posted by mikieblue View Post
    Then clearly you have no interest in this thread, Instead go play lets smack talk GREE elsewhere.

Your pessimism is painful to the other 400+ people who support what we're trying to do!

thanks!
    I'm beginning to think Skittle Stomper is Eunuchorn's 4th account. If this is the case, then use the past as another indicator that we don't want or need you here. Go away now child.

If this is not the case, then still go away.
    Guild: Alliance
    IGN: Alliance Thor
    Level: 199

Epics
    Arclite Shroud+
    Sandstorm Platemail+
    Soulshard Necromantle+
    Beastmaster Battlegear+
    Arborsteel Vanguard+
    Northerner's Battlegear+
    Triskelion Wargear
    Revelation Robes