Page 24 of 27 First ... 142223242526 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Stripping is mostly fixed I think at least I noticed lower scores on less challenging opponents, as well as a rank bonus that appears
    Which let some scores hit 600,as well as what appeared to be diminishing returns the.more times I farmed an enemy

Um, lol?

Stripping is when a friendly GM wears a basic on one knight so the opposing guild can score huge numbers in as little time as possible. How many of you have been around since cloud war? This is war 10? The game ain't changing.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    ^ Thread Display: Linear-Newest First^
    ^# of Posts per Page: 40!^

STOP COMPLAINING HOW A THREAD IS 30 PAGES LONG...
    because it's not.

Edit Sig:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
    The end is nigh, are you ready?

Stripping still works good.
    Seems to me that you get less points from a GM that wears basic armor and uses one knight than one that uses, say, three level 30 ★★ or ★★★ armors. So all you have to do is semi-strip and it's still a lot better to get a match with an allied guild and get a guaranteed Frenzy and strip, than it is to fight a true adversarial guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyntree View Post
    Yay for trolls.

and considering the 'skittle stomper' name shows at least a passing familiarity with the game, indicating a tendency to play KnD, one can only assume skittle stomper just called themselves a tool
    Zyn, I'm Eunuchorn, & I quit playing & retired RR just before mono air war, as Gree obviously has no intention of adding any actual improvements to the game.
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions
    ^ Thread Display: Linear-Newest First^
    ^# of Posts per Page: 40!^

STOP COMPLAINING HOW A THREAD IS 30 PAGES LONG...
    because it's not.

Edit Sig:
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/profile....=editsignature

http://web.photodex.com/view/kp9xxxm4
    The end is nigh, are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Skittle Stomper View Post
    Zyn, I'm Eunuchorn, & I quit playing & retired RR just before mono air war, as Gree obviously has no intention of adding any actual improvements to the game.
    I don't blame you for quitting...the amount of money you dropped into the GW to get plus armors that mean nothing since you all strip anyway... Blew my mind... Quitting was the only way to keep your sanity I would guess..

has anyone made an updated list for everything people are wanting? i know they have barely touched the list of to fix. like adding any content for people who has beaten epic level and make ebplus weekly. i just wanna see. im interested in playing around in photoshop and possibly making some custom map, armor or something. for fun and to see how much content i an create before gree does =]
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

http://gree-corp.com/press/view/81/g...30-day-revenue

i hope 11+ hasnt died completely? if this one game is making money like this we deserve some type of SERIOUS updates.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Id like if some of this stuff could be done. would really be better for the game overall.

11+ hasn't died. Our appetite is not completely sated, we're just snacking on revamped rewards...which was the original goal, before the community decided to ask for more.

I would certainly like an update about what else could be done.

Expanding story mode with new zones is probably the most desired update that we'd like to see. There is a lot more that could be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
    11+ hasn't died. Our appetite is not completely sated, we're just snacking on revamped rewards...which was the original goal, before the community decided to ask for more.

I would certainly like an update about what else could be done.

Expanding story mode with new zones is probably the most desired update that we'd like to see. There is a lot more that could be done.
    And how would this generate more revenue for Gree? Just playing Devil's Advocate. I doubt they'd make a change unless they could make some money off of it
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotheHero View Post
    And how would this generate more revenue for Gree? Just playing Devil's Advocate. I doubt they'd make a change unless they could make some money off of it
    Someone else who understands my train of thought...

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    Someone else who understands my train of thought...
    y
    I would have given you more credit buster but since you don't seem to get it let me lay it on you.

Customer retention. It's not free players doing the asking , its not paying players. It's most players.

It makes them money because it would retain spenders due to

1. The obvious, something new, something that maybe is usable only with epics fused or bought and tiered accordingly.

2. It allows a way to bridge 3* with current eb , its barely doable for newbs as is and with the current stat creep will get worse

3. Customer satisfaction, the most successful companies are the ones that satisfy the wants of the customer. Especially
    In competitive fields , merely showing that they are listening and attempting to satisfy customer needs encourages spending among those who normally wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    y
    I would have given you more credit buster but since you don't seem to get it let me lay it on you.

Customer retention. It's not free players doing the asking , its not paying players. It's most players.

It makes them money because it would retain spenders due to

1. The obvious, something new, something that maybe is usable only with epics fused or bought and tiered accordingly.

2. It allows a way to bridge 3* with current eb , its barely doable for newbs as is and with the current stat creep will get worse

3. Customer satisfaction, the most successful companies are the ones that satisfy the wants of the customer. Especially
    In competitive fields , merely showing that they are listening and attempting to satisfy customer needs encourages spending among those who normally wouldn't.
    You don't get it. Gree isn't going to do it unless it makes them money. The 11+ promised they'd pay for a better reward. Gree gave it to them, 11+ paid. 11+ wins, and Gree's wallets win. Then Gree gave them a **** reward just because they can... will 11+ continue to pay? Who cares? Gree already got their money right?

Gree won't do anything pro bono. Did I miss something?

Don't act like doing something that benefits all players actually benefits players, unless it is something that the players will pay for. I thought you were smarter than that, Paladippyguru.

Also, what happened to your other account? Banned much?

Am I seriously the longest reigning account on these forums without a ban? Is it because I play devils advocate and prove you wrong, or just because I make more sense than everyone else?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-30-2014 at 02:24 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotheHero View Post
    There is a thread by Elita, an administrator of this forum and "developer," called
    "**OFFICIAL** Feedback and Suggestions Thread!"

In this thread, there is a poll (which predates 11+), asking
    "What kind of feature would you most like to see added?"

The clear winner of this poll is "Expansion for those over level 100" with the only real contender being "In game trading," and everyone who did not vote for that knows what a dumb idea it is.

So maybe you can tell me, why would Elita put up this poll and make Expansion an option if there wasn't some willingness to deliver?

There is a thread by Elita, an administrator of this forum and "developer," called

The clear winner of this poll is "Expansion for those over level 100" with the only real contender being "In game trading," and everyone who did not vote for that knows what a dumb idea it is.

So maybe you can tell me, why would Elita put up this poll and make Expansion an option if there wasn't some willingness to deliver?
    To get you to feel like they actually cared?

Again, poll =/= set in stone additions. It was a "what would you like to see." If they feel that what you want to see isn't doable, no skin off their d!cks... they don't have to do squat about it.

Again, if "free gems for everyone" had won the poll, would you expect them to give out free gems? Common sense man. It was a feeler. Nothing was ever guaranteed.

Of course, if your prior posts are true, you've blocked me, so you won't see the sensible post that I've posted in response to your idiotic post. That is what you get when you block forum members. You miss out on common sense. Your loss, not mine.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 03-30-2014 at 02:55 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

No need to get snippy, it was an honest question. Paladine's response wasn't satisfactory to me either. I feel as though Gree would only make a change if they saw the cash right in front of them. His reasoning may or may not have been sound, but it's too...round about. At least with better rewards for the top 25, they'd see the cash immediately. Changes like that would be far more appealing to them.

As for the poll, I think either you're missing something or I am. Pretty sure it's you. The poll I'm looking at did indeed have more content for level 100+ players as the most top voted choice, but wasn't my original response concerning the story mode expansion? What are you trying to prove with the "additional content for lvl 100+" option? There was a separate option for story mode expansion. That lost miserably by they way. Anyways, have you seen ANY of those poll options worked on by Gree? Hmm? No? No. Except for ones that don't count (i.e. more epics, possibly fix bugs, although I'd argue against that). And I'll echo Busteroaf on that to finish up my point. There was no guarantee when she started the poll that they would act on any of them. As you quoted, the poll was to see what people most wanted to see. I saw no guarantee that they would act on any of them, regardless of total votes. I still think it was a way to get people to think they were working on something (maybe they are, but it's been awhile, no?) and keep people satisfied that way.
    GM - The Blood Tigers (iOS, Fool's - Rank 16, Eostre - Rank 17, Worlds End - Rank 22)
    *Join us if you're looking for a fun successful guild without the pressure to gem