the last few days

I normally only log on to play EB and arena, and leave for the next 4-7 hours until i remember to pop back in.

My guild recently had a do 100 quests - quest. after flipping through mine i had realized i had one backlogged from early game, that after following a few unlocked a few more. so i was doing a set of 2 quests over and over.

even though they was - kill X# of this pirate monster, and then clear this stage, and kill this boss 3 times, it was pretty much the most fun i had in the game in a while. i was forced to reenter stages that i wouldn't have normally went to after finishing it to complete these quests - forced being a good thing though - because i got to see monsters that i don't see to often.

after completing the quests - i feel like this is something that should be on going - even if its only a little gold or something, it gives the player a desire to complete something. the past few days made me feel like i actually may have had a little fun completing quests.

Give us Dailys Gree!

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Even though this is your fourth thread about......absolutely nothing
    guess this will make 5 - ill keep track for you. (sorry for being an active part in the community guys =\ )

Edit* i should also mention - the arena quests are ok - but i literally finish them in one arena sitting due to the 5 arena energy, plus 5 energy for the first arena milestone reward , plus 2 energy for getting to 6 win streaks in a row.
    Last edited by sxespanky; 02-22-2014 at 10:25 AM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

I like it!

Usually I just read through the threads, but never post whether I agree or disagree. This idea is actually one that I really like.

I would definitely log in every day to do some dailies with the possibility of receiving decent rewards - a few gold, gems, stones, low rarity armors. Possibly expanding in the future to scaling rewards such as a better reward for consecutive days completed each week. A few more fusion stones or gems are always welcome.

The game has the same problem as some of the more famous mmo's do..players start to outgear the content, but can't reap the ultimate rewards unless they are in the top guilds. Usually just logging on to do dailies, goof around w alts, and only actually playing when it's time to raid - or for guild wars on knd.

Dailies wouldn't be too difficult to add in for the knd programmers, wouldn't add much to the application's file size, and would definitely add a little spark for the players that outgear the content and a huge spark for those still leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by waternut View Post
    Usually I just read through the threads, but never post whether I agree or disagree. This idea is actually one that I really like.

I would definitely log in every day to do some dailies with the possibility of receiving decent rewards - a few gold, gems, stones, low rarity armors. Possibly expanding in the future to scaling rewards such as a better reward for consecutive days completed each week. A few more fusion stones or gems are always welcome.

The game has the same problem as some of the more famous mmo's do..players start to outgear the content, but can't reap the ultimate rewards unless they are in the top guilds. Usually just logging on to do dailies, goof around w alts, and only actually playing when it's time to raid - or for guild wars on knd.

Dailies wouldn't be too difficult to add in for the knd programmers, wouldn't add much to the application's file size, and would definitely add a little spark for the players that outgear the content and a huge spark for those still leveling.
    Anything above making an Eb/Eb armor each week is too much for them

Wasn't this idea also listed as part of the 11+ movements suggestions.

The particular term I believe was limited time quests, which has been done by Gree 1 time. For beast chest.

4.5 this one gets half a point for unoriginal content.

It would be great if they upped the monsters after level 100, increased their drops, something. I too would like to go back to some of the earlier parts of the game where you found new levels and had new quests to undertake. Alas, with the current state of mega armors they have out there now how would you make something challenging to a guildmaster with a 3100 attack?

i sent a suggstion out - saying there should be a new level above epic in each level, that unlocks after a certain level - 80+ pr 100+ that has truely hard bosses.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else