Glitch. - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Glitch.

Post Count
    Same problem with me. Been happening for awhile.
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just click refresh on the rival list or click vault the cash or click
    Faviin/chat to enable the data to sync with server.

Post Count

Still an issue

Yes. This glitch is still a problem. I noticed that when I was under vault, vaulting my cash after a collect seemed to solve the issue most of the time; however when over vault I have not been able to find a solution. I must go in and out of the game several times to ensure that $ building collection has taken. Internet/cell connection is not the issue/cause.

Post Count
    Yes. Major issue. I collect my buildings, refresh my rival list, etc... Come back in a few minutes latter and it's like I never collected. In fact I have been raided for building I've collected 30-45 minutes afterwards, wile actively playing and hitting other rivals.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    On the flip side you can be raided but still collect the full amount.

You cannot vault unless you have internet connection.

I don't know if they are related but it seems that since the attempted plug for some glitch a week or so ago we have had issue after issue.

Rewind please. I doubt you are gaining extra money since that. Just too many other issues and no confidence at all in spending anything right now for fear things will be reset, bosses reduced or something else.

I've got to have confidence to spend I'm afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre
    Godzilla Crosses the Pacific.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysae Kaeps ASU
    I'll take a picnic basket and a bottle of good red and join Robespierre and Agent Orange sitting high on Palatine Hill to watch Rome burn

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    For the last 48 hours when I work on the LTQ if a goal says to kill several of the same target and the target takes multipal hits it will seem to work fine untill the las hit. On the last hit the little green bar will fill like normal but once its full the game wil freeze for 10-15 seconds then I'll get the splash screen with the rewards for completing the goal even if I still need to kill the target more times to actually complete it. If I log out then back in it will be back on that goal and my kill will be counted but I have to log back out every time I kill a target.

The money building collections resetting has been happening for the last few hours or so.

Also for the last 48 hours I have had large periods of time where the LTQ targets wont even be on the map. When I go to goals and click view it just takes me to the middle of the map and the target is no where to be found.

Its not my internet connection. All other internet things on my phone work perfect. I have tried 3 different WiFi sources one of witch is my home 50MB cable connection. I have also tried my phones 4gLTE data on at least 2 different towers. I have the same problems every time. I have also tried re installing MW a few times. I'm using a Galaxy S4 so its not like my phone can't handle the game.

Same problem here and i'm on android.

Lurker
    Post Count
    One of the many reasons I'm moving on. Thanks for the good times MW.

Post Count
    Collected my 12 hour buildings 30 minutes ago. Go back in game and several of them are ready to collect again. Half of my buildings are missing, the targets on the maps either are not there or take an age to load. The whole game in General is running slow
    Smile, it confuses people..

MW-128 129 746 - Send me a pm please
    KA-764 110 810- Send me a pm please
    CC- 768 577 827-Send me a pm please
    MQ- 766 507 114

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Very frequently. Also in cases with perfect and continuous internet reception.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I get this issue too., plus alot of the time having to protect money twice to get it into vault.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Not enough band aids to stop the bleeding

Just another reason to move on. They can't fix one problem without creating two more problems.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes having the same issue. That's why I finally beat modern war. Officially retiring from this poor excuse of a game.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have to click vault several times for it to work. I also have to refresh the app after doing an upgrade because, it says cannot connect to the server or some other similar error.(this isn't an Internet issue)
    On refreshing the app, the building I clicked upgrade on previously will now be upgrading. This is also the case for expansions, and has been like it for some time now.
    Last edited by Brizzol; 02-22-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have two tickets open for this. It seems to only effect my 7 & 18hr bldgs. Very annoying.