Closing threads - Gree not closing doors. - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Closing threads - Gree not closing doors.

Banned
    Post Count
    No one should ever advise another what to do, say, or think. One person's satisfaction is another person's aggravation. One compliments, another complains, all should feel free to communicate their concerns.Everyone should feel free to express his or her opinion. Live and let live.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Guessing no explanation on the fallout event LTQ .. That when y'all put in a patch at the end of event cause all kinds of problems

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54* View Post
    I hear that some governmental entities have been meeting about legislation for consumer protection. A bunch of guys are moving their accounts overseas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooligany View Post
    I have retired due to the frustrations n imbalance caused by the game.
    What I can't take it is the endless problems n glitches which keeps escalating but not solved. Instead event after event has been poured out n overlapping in an attempt to squeeze more profit.
    However the root problems n stability of each event isn't tested enough to ensure a seamless gaming experience. With the $ I spent, I find it unacceptable. The problems highlighted by players are always ignored or shelved.
    No, it's not the moderators fault.
    When the technical team doesn't have the capability or readiness to cope then please strengthen in that area instead of testing us players with the strings of problems.
    Good luck to all still playing. It was a great game that got worse overtime...
    Same here. Too much time trying to keep up with everyone and then to be slowed by a glitch.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    What happen to more communication from Mods? What happen to the bi weekly Q&A? Only consistently with Greedy is a event that cost a small fortune and increasing with each event. Terrible customer service to say the least. The one company that drops the ball on every event and has never gone above and beyond to compensate your loyal gamers(spenders). It will continue as long as we keep spending on glitch events. Their only concern is to kill exploits as it hurts profit. The Fall out event perfect example of them only concerned with protecting their profits while costing many the chance to finish event. I tried to come to a resolution with customer service. Didn't work. Have had my issues resolved through ITunes. They know a little something about customer service.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    CJ I agree that people should not be swearing, etc., but no response has a way of ramping up the frustration on our end...

Saying that, I think most of us realize you mods are in a tough spot. What we want communicated back(and maybe this is all wishful thinking) is that there are serious issues that need to be addressed or there will be a lot of people quitting. And maybe in the end the powers that be don't care and new people will fill in and all will be good for you guys. But that is missing the point. You have a good base of a game that is getting ruined by things that the company could address. And if fixed you would have a lot more happy players.

If Gree world believes there is no issue and things don't need to be changed, then all of us who are frustrated will have to make our choice. But I think the majority would like things to be fixed so that we can go on enjoying the game. Otherwise we will find other options.

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed