What Gree Should Do

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Gree Should Do

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

What Gree Should Do

Ok Gree looks pretty obvious you just can't keep the game clean from glitches and errors and all sorts of release problems etc, etc, etc.

Why not slow down a bit and get things fixed? We don't need so many events, and war does not need to be every 3 weeks.

Take all those suggestions you got from post last couple weeks and put them on the back burner.

First get this very error prone and glitch filled game fixed. Get the product correct. Then maybe you can have better customer service when issues do arrive.

Releasing multiple error prone events on a weekend when no one is around really does not make sense, does it? This is really a joke. And asking us for patience and understanding is even more of a joke. Lets use some of that transparency that you said would happen and address these major issues. NOW!

47th Armenia, 58-3 12/12 completed

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1 to this!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cow View Post
    Ok Gree looks pretty obvious you just can't keep the game clean from glitches and errors and all sorts of release problems etc, etc, etc.

Why not slow down a bit and get things fixed? We don't need so many events, and war does not need to be every 3 weeks.

Take all those suggestions you got from post last couple weeks and put them on the back burner.

First get this very error prone and glitch filled game fixed. Get the product correct. Then maybe you can have better customer service when issues do arrive.

Releasing multiple error prone events on a weekend when no one is around really does not make sense, does it? This is really a joke. And asking us for patience and understanding is even more of a joke. Lets use some of that transparency that you said would happen and address these major issues. NOW!
    Wishful thinking, ticket sent and the response was the same message that was posted on a different tread, copy and paste, didn't even take out the it's a weekend part

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Revenues are down & wd events are their biggest money makers. Makes sense why they shortened the cycles. What baffles me is that they have an army of beta testers. Did they just not use them?
    I would love for someone who develops for a living to comment on this... How hard can it really be to release an update with no major bugs?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Releasing multiple error prone events
    Revenues are down
    Well, duh.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I write code, although not specifically for mobile games. I really cant imagine that it is too hard. You have production servers with production code. You have QA servers with development code. You test upcoming events on QA servers.. if everything is good you promote QA to Production. Rinse and repeat. Yes, small bugs usually get through and are patched, but there is no excuse for major gameplay issues if you are testing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    Revenues are down & wd events are their biggest money makers. Makes sense why they shortened the cycles. What baffles me is that they have an army of beta testers. Did they just not use them?
    I would love for someone who develops for a living to comment on this... How hard can it really be to release an update with no major bugs?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes, small bugs usually get through and are patched, but there is no excuse for major gameplay issues if you are testing at all.
    Especially considering that they aren't exactly reinventing the wheel for every new event. Its the same basic framework they run time after time -- the glitches should be getting smoothed out, not getting worse.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    I write code, although not specifically for mobile games. I really cant imagine that it is too hard. You have production servers with production code. You have QA servers with development code. You test upcoming events on QA servers.. if everything is good you promote QA to Production. Rinse and repeat. Yes, small bugs usually get through and are patched, but there is no excuse for major gameplay issues if you are testing at all.
    Ding ding ding! I'm right there with you! I do this for a living as well and it's MIND BLOWING that this type of product is being released. Not to mention a brand new event with ZERO tech support over a weekend. If my company released such sup par products all hell would break loose. For the folks that write code and dev for a living, I CANNOT wait till the "MODS/DEVS" release a statement. How in the world is anyone going to take what they say as creditable?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speakingthetruth View Post
    sup par products
    Interesting typo you have there... sup

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can't take these goons serious any more

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count

This is a very good point. But we all know GREE is too busy counting money and screwing us up. They won't do this because they just flat-out don't care about our satisfaction.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If you want to send a message to Gree all everyone has to do is come together and not spend a single gold bar on raid boss. Of course that will never happen.

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
    If you want to send a message to Gree all everyone has to do is come together and not spend a single gold bar on raid boss.
    The Raid Boss? More like every event. Just going gold free in one event isn't gonna change GREE's way of running the game.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    The Raid Boss? More like every event. Just going gold free in one event isn't gonna change GREE's way of running the game.
    Well the raid boss is the next big event, which is why I said raid boss. The point was just getting people to do just one let alone any.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count

I have a friend by the name of 'I am cow' but he does not moo, only me moo, and any chance both of you are related or some kind of bloodline to his ???

p/s - if you don't moo, very great chance in some way both of you are related, have a look again in your cow's family tree....moo