When does the 24-hour LTQ start?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: When does the 24-hour LTQ start?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

When does the 24-hour LTQ start?

Turned my device on and off and re-launched the game several times, it doesn't appear to have started yet - when does it start?
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It will start sooner or later.... why do you think it has already started?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherah View Post
    Turned my device on and off and re-launched the game several times, it doesn't appear to have started yet - when does it start?
    It starts when it starts. You might get 24 hours, you might not, this is all up to Gree. Relax, it begins when it begins. It ends when it ends.
    Gree determines when things begin and end. You want to play a Gree game, let Gree do the thinking, you do the tapping.
    They do what they want, when they want. The schedule they reveal is simply an approximation of start and end times.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    lol I was just coming on to make that post. lol yeah is it delayed due to the extention of the boss/ltq. or is it just late cause someones lunch time ran over

Post Count
    Be nice tho for a convenient time for al, of us jus not half

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Gem, it would be nice if they just told us when the event started.

As an example, how would things work out if nobody knew when the Super Bowl started.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    Gem, it would be nice if they just told us when the event started.

As an example, how would things work out if nobody knew when the Super Bowl started.
    Then Everyone would be impatiently waiting and checking when it's starts. Like we are all doin now xD
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Junky View Post
    It will start sooner or later.... why do you think it has already started?
    I didn't think it had already started... But in my experience with my device (maybe it's not like that on newer devices), I never know when the event is going to start and most times I have to turn the game on and off a few times before it launches the event... That is even when the event has already been running for hours... In the past there have been several times when I failed to realized the event had started because my goals were not refreshed and I didn't yet know about the log in and out several times thing. As a result I missed like the first 5 hours of an LTQ and I've emptied my energy cache on other stupid stuff which is obviously not the end of the world but it's kind of annoying.

It's a pain to log in and out several times just to see if the event has yet to start and since it's only a 24 hour LTQ, I don't want to miss any of it so I was hoping someone might know when it is supposed to start. Sometimes people seem to know these things. I never know how... I wish I did! lol.
    "The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." - Bill Watterson

Banned
    Post Count
    I know one thing, as sure as I know the sun rises and sets; whenever any event starts, thousands of you will rush to tap, tap, tap.

Post Count
    It wont start. They posted in the SLTQ thread that it has been postponed indefinitly.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Let the bugs begin.

Gree just posted, then closed a thread, to say due to bugs the 24 hour LTQ is canceled.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...LTQ-GLTQ/page2

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh no, its been cancelled.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Programmer FAIL.... No surprise really. Atleast now I can go get drunk

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I C STUFF View Post
    I know one thing, as sure as I know the sun rises and sets; whenever any event starts, thousands of you will rush to tap, tap, tap.
    Not you though? lol, sorry dude I just don't think you can be smug about it when you're on the forum for the game and reading an eager beaver thead about the start of today's event...

Post Count
    they cancled it guys..so we all get to save some gold on it
    Retired to free playing