mods - what does a defense building do? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: mods - what does a defense building do?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I seem to remember in the best of thread there is an explanation that the true value of old defence buildings was the level 1 value, plus 50% of that value for each level above it (with fractions left in rather than being rounded up). The building defence used to count against robs only - remember the days of telling people what their real defence was, lol?
    It was one reason the bodyguard centre, which had a low level 1 value, but could be raised from unbuilt to about level 5 in a couple of hours looked deceptively strong, but was not recommended.
    Exactly, for a detailed description see:

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...orum-knowledge

I doubt the mechanics changed (except for the ratios of A to D you need in attacks and robbing, I think they tweaked them) even though Gree representatives have stated they fixed it.

Post Count
    Same question for modern war. seems they are useless there
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Post Count
    +1 to sister morfine and Lars

Defense buildings are useless in this game. changes are definitely needed.

Post Count
    Is there any change now with the new defense buildings being added? Am so confused with this!

P.s. I hope the weasely self-appointed police mod does not think the is too old an thread ...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GavP View Post
    Is there any change now with the new defense buildings being added? Am so confused with this!

P.s. I hope the weasely self-appointed police mod does not think the is too old an thread ...
    We've had two new defense buildings introduced. I would upgrade all of them to level 10 to help protect your money buildings.

Post Count
    Thanks ... Will it also help when being attacked? Or is it only for robbing?

Please help quick before the Weasel mod self-appointed God shuts this down or badgers me more .... Apparently he is good at that ...

I cannot find the answer from my search

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Defence buildings are pointless. This has been a known and established fact for over three years.

And any thread more than a year old should be left in its grave. Even 6 months is pushing it. The reason, since it obviously needs to be explained, is because the game changes often and old threads become irrelevant. Given the choice of necro-ing some ancient and most likely obsolete information, or posting a new thread, just go with the new thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    We've had two new defense buildings introduced. I would upgrade all of them to level 10 to help protect your money buildings.
    Don't listen to this guy, not sure if he's trolling or clueless. Defense buildings are useless, new or old. Don't waste 1 penny/minute on upgrading them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Don't listen to this guy, not sure if he's trolling or clueless.
    Try both
    GroupMe ID: 9323964