New member needs help posting replies

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New member needs help posting replies

Banned
    Post Count

New member needs help posting replies

Received a pm from a new member asking for help with not being able to make any posts on the forum. http://www.funzio.com/forum/member.php?182059-Erock1278. Can one of the mods help him out?

Post Count
    This is the third account I registered to be able to post, seems like they don't send out activation emails to all new members

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daviid View Post
    This is the third account I registered to be able to post, seems like they don't send out activation emails to all new members
    Yes I have noticed that as well, seems they have recently blocked new registrations using any hotmail address.

Albeit they don't actually tell you that when filling in the new member registration page.

FYI - Gmail addresses work fine.

Lurker
    Post Count
    You need 10 replies to make a post.
    You also need to check your spam if you haven't already

Hope this helps

~Z

Banned
    Post Count
    As best as I can tell he couldn't make replies. I too had this issue when I first signed up. It wasn't a spam folder issue or anything like that. It took Gree doing something on their end to fix it. Good to know grees site works about as well as their game.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ah. I see.
    Yes, I've noticed hotmail has blocked the emails from this forum. I've had to set up an account for a friend using my email because he had hotmail.

As for this being GREE's fault, well, this is just a piece of software they paid for. They can't break it