Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Senior Status spam bots

there have been quite a few people now posting just to post with no content in it - Olive queen, ant something, tonight i noticed stuck at second just opening every thread and saying "i agree with this post"

we need to watch for this and just spam them right away. they kinda ruin everything. and if you must post a second time in a row - instead please just hit edit on your last post. agree? we are watching for you spam bots.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

agree with this thread
    Android, Level 140+ (Retired)

Maxed:
    1) Kerstman's Shroud (+)
    2) Blazestone Mantle (+)
    3) Maelstrom Irons (+)
    4) Bronze Chromatic Mantle (+)
    5) Blazebourne Vanguard
    6) Forgestone Aegis
    7) Soulshard Nercomancer
    8) Northerner's Battlegear
    9) Tectonic Mantle

Non maxed:
    1) Armor of the Devoted

Quote Originally Posted by toogoodformyowngood View Post
    agree with this thread
    Lol! Me too!
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Even though this is your fourth thread about......absolutely nothing, your as bad as those two.

I want to add something to this list. his name is sxespanky and he is making completely pointless threads and believe me we have to kill it before it lays eggs
    Knights and Dragons
    Name: BlackForest
    Guild: N/A

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Even though this is your fourth thread about......absolutely nothing, your as bad as those two.
    Trust me, this guy ^ knows all there is to know about posting completely useless, rambling, utterly dumb responses. Even though spanky may post alot, he doesn't do it for post count. It doesn't matter after senior member. You stay a senior forever. Btw welcome back. The forum IQ just dropped exponentially.
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Trust me, this guy ^ knows all there is to know about posting completely useless, rambling, utterly dumb responses. Even though spanky may post alot, he doesn't do it for post count. It doesn't matter after senior member. You stay a senior forever. Btw welcome back. The forum IQ just dropped exponentially.
    Not to harp on the ridiculous - but it couldn't have dropped "exponentially" even if the stupidest person alive joined. May I suggest you learn what exponenitially means? Or at least consider how to use math terminology in casual conversations.

BTW -- where in NJ are you located?

I make the same observations whenever somebody tells me they pulled a 360 when they changed their mind.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    Not to harp on the ridiculous - but it couldn't have dropped "exponentially" even if the stupidest person alive joined. May I suggest you learn what exponenitially means? Or at least consider how to use math terminology in casual conversations.

BTW -- where in NJ are you located?

I make the same observations whenever somebody tells me they pulled a 360 when they changed their mind.
    It's a hyperbole. I though it fit quite well, to that paladin could make a strong case for "stupidest person alive". I may be bias. Not a fan of hypocrites. I'm in northern NJ. Do you live in the area?
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    It's a hyperbole. I though it fit quite well, to that paladin could make a strong case for "stupidest person alive". I may be bias. Not a fan of hypocrites. I'm in northern NJ. Do you live in the area?
    I recently moved from Short Hills.
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    I recently moved from Short Hills.
    Ah nice. I am near Newark. One of the suburb towns.
    RR

I agree with this post

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

ROFLMAO - I'd say the content of this threat is extremely sanctimonious

...........and it's exponential decay

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer 1 View Post

No one is arguing morality....
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer 1 View Post

And I really don't think I'm better than anyone, just never been a fan of paladin. That and touching back on what I originally posted for, spanky isn't doing this for post count so lay off him, gree honestly needs to make someone a forum mod. Pale rider would be a good one. He is one of the more active members.
    RR