Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I've actually submitted the idea to Elita in question form. I asked how one becomes a mod, and if we could ever get some more active forum members promoted to mod.

Of course, no response yet.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

Quote Originally Posted by Reversal View Post
    I vote busteroaf and bosskiller for Forum Mods.
    I vote Eunuchorn as mod.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

Quote Originally Posted by iH8tBANNEDftw View Post
    I vote Eunuchorn as mod.
    annnddddd every one is banned....

with the note for "being stupid"
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by busteroaf View Post
    I've actually submitted the idea to Elita in question form. I asked how one becomes a mod, and if we could ever get some more active forum members promoted to mod.

Of course, no response yet.
    They should make you a mod. Since you retired though would you want the responsibility?
    Line ID: taylor93usa
    Username: TayloRR
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Working in progress: Nothing.

Retired is such a general term... and even being retired I still play casually, and still frequent the forums to see what new stuff may have come up, etc.

I fully understand how many here feel like I disagree just to argue with them, I get that from my own post history. But, I'm all for a casual back and forth until it becomes a troll-fest/name calling downward spiral. Also, many of us have noted to please lock threads or to give bans out for people who are obviously trolling, spamming, flaming... and they continue on for far longer than necessary. A few more mods, even those who lurk from time to time, wouldn't hurt.

Same with the people who clearly post on the most recent 10-15 posts just to be able to start a thread. I get it, you want to be able to start a thread, but randomly commenting on threads is annoying... just as much as posting 5-6 posts back-to-back on the same threads. I'm not aware of people getting warnings pre-ban, but I feel it would go a long way in preventing the same thing from happening if people can catch it. Or simply lowering the requirement so people aren't forced to spam. That would help too.
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-22-2014 at 08:24 AM.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    And I really don't think I'm better than anyone, just never been a fan of paladin. That and touching back on what I originally posted for, spanky isn't doing this for post count so lay off him, gree honestly needs to make someone a forum mod. Pale rider would be a good one. He is one of the more active members.
    I'm not really a fan of you , your insane leader or your second class operating system either.

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    I'm not really a fan of you , your insane leader or your second class operating system either.
    Oh you two are like the junior version of Eun and Mark, with the extra stupid OS argument thrown in there.

So cute.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by PaIadineguru View Post
    Cray isn't that insane.
    RR

Maxed armors: Santa+, Druid+, Beastmaster+, Northerner+(x2), Moontide+(x2), Tect, Blazebourne, Forgestone, Soulshard, Aegis of the Sky Majesty(x2), Beastmaster(x2), Aegis of the Dragon+, Witch Robes+ alot more I'm to lazy to list.

Oh you two are like the junior version of Eun and Mark, with the extra stupid OS argument thrown in there.

So cute.
    Your cute. I may need a gs soon, so keep an eye on line.
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by taylor1993 View Post
    Your cute. I may need a gs soon, so keep an eye on line.
    Who said I was back on line? Frick.

PS. I'm out of gems though.

Busteroaf
    Retired

Retired is such a general term... and even being retired I still play casually, and still frequent the forums to see what new stuff may have come up, etc.

I fully understand how many here feel like I disagree just to argue with them, I get that from my own post history. But, I'm all for a casual back and forth until it becomes a troll-fest/name calling downward spiral. Also, many of us have noted to please lock threads or to give bans out for people who are obviously trolling, spamming, flaming... and they continue on for far longer than necessary. A few more mods, even those who lurk from time to time, wouldn't hurt.
    Same with the people who clearly post on the most recent 10-15 posts just to be able to start a thread. I get it, you want to be able to start a thread, but randomly commenting on threads is annoying... just as much as posting 5-6 posts back-to-back on the same threads. I'm not aware of people getting warnings pre-ban, but I feel it would go a long way in preventing the same thing from happening if people can catch it. Or simply lowering the requirement so people aren't forced to spam. That would help too.
    I agree, having an ACTIVE forum mod would be great. Good idea.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

If you didn't have to reply to so many threads to post this might not be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by dangdp7 View Post
    If you didn't have to reply to so many threads to post this might not be a problem
    post for legitimate reasons then. It is not that urgent to make your own thread.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    post for legitimate reasons then. It is not that urgent to make your own thread.
    People tend to forget that when they're seen spamming just to get a post count up, pretty much anything they post is taken with a grain of salt. But, its just my opinion right?

Busteroaf
    Retired

Dangdp7, maybe?

Almost identical posts in all the threads.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information