Upcoming Matching Changes!!! - Page 10

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Upcoming Matching Changes!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroPimples View Post
    They always have to work for them. They aren't asking for easy matchups where people roll over, they are just asking for matchups. They are fine with being matched against other splinters and high ranked teams, as long as they aren't waiting 15-20 minutes every single time. Most good splinter teams will outspend people in the top10 each war. Be careful what you wish for, because when the splinters join together for what you class as a normal guild it's people like you who will be getting pushed out of the top10.
    hammer... nail..... hit the nail on the head.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well speaking for my guild although match ups took a while we were really happy with how this war panned out.
    Really fair match ups from start to finish, no campers no crazy stats 1 or 2 player guilds. No having to settle for wall or castle. All in all much more fun and we all really enjoyed this war. I dare say some will have had different treatment but on behalf of Old Git's you got this bang on so well done GREE, massive improvement.
    Officer in The Dragon Reborn
    Guild ID: 595959616
    Personal ID 502-862-182
    Last War finished at 37

Post Count
    I'm late to this discussion, but I think that the new matching system was great. Our guild of 54 did not meet any splinters and we were matched somewhat fairly with other guilds. Our Top 25 guild met many for the Top 10 plus the Top 3. We also met many from the Top 75. Thank your for making this work.
    The Sailing Alpacas

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Average guild strength, haha at last. N u add it with guild members factor perfect. Good job Gree.

I see many positive respond from full guild, n whining from small/splinter guild (lol).
    I wouldn't worry about that. They are a cheater/fraud in unperfect system.
    They will adapt.
    (To Gree: take off the bonus / put junk bonus in 56 win will be more perfect, hahaha)

Wish all who still play to have fun n more fair gaming experience.
    N bye MoC.
    Last edited by Bohemian; 02-24-2014 at 06:43 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Best war EVER!!!!!
    Thank you
    -Kenjo Megi
    -Scions of Abaddon-

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bohemian View Post
    Average guild strength, haha at last. N u add it with guild members factor perfect. Good job Gree.

I see many positive respond from full guild, n whining from small/splinter guild (lol).
    I wouldn't worry about that. They are a cheater/fraud in unperfect system.
    They will adapt.
    (To Gree: take off the bonus / put junk bonus in 56 win will be more perfect, hahaha)

Wish all who still play to have fun n more fair gaming experience.
    N bye MoC.
    Cheaters and frauds? Be more worried about your own energy glitching which is done by the majority of players now, which actually is cheating than high spending small teams.
    And again, the splinter teams are not complaining about matchup changes, we are fine with that, it's only wait times that are an issue. Give us the same waits as others is all we ask.
    You sound like someone butthurt at being beat by the splinters to often.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shazam View Post
    DW does not force donations or cp contribution. We do allow members freedom of speech.

You must be confusing us with SB lmao
    That is very true. I was with DW1 for a short while and they are a very cool bunch of tight knit folks. However, to be in a top 10 guild, everyone needs help out to chip in a fairly high CP score (at the very minimal, 100k sounds reasonable?) unless you like to carry the weight of your guild. I left because long time members seem to have preferential immunity with consistent low CP score. Or at least till a time when realisation sets in that they cannot compete at the highest level and decide to move on to a sister guild that has lesser requirements.