Upcoming Matching Changes!!! - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Matching Changes!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaHonu View Post
    Can you look into the 56 streak unit bonus. That MUST BE a typo. Almost everyone has 100% indestructible army... why would the hardest thing to achieve in the game for all guilds (except RK) have a 5% casualty decrease boost?
    I'm now laughing my ass off at all those people who ninja'd out of their guild and into splinters right before war start time with this being the bonus. Suck it, people.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE, can you please change the reward for the streak prize? Its useless to many of the players as most have indestructible armies. At least change it to something we could all benefit

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Lopsided Matches

These matches are so lopsided its ridiculous, We have now faced last 3 wars with teams 3x our strength before that we faced a one 12 million player by himself and our group adds up to 100 million or close to. Is this what is called better matching!!!!

Bought Gems before the war i doubt I get to use them, and maybe not at all as I believe Game of War will get my money from now on! This is absurd and the fight has been taken out of me by Gree for the last time!

Wait times, Ugh
    Matchups, Ugh
    Gem Spending, No More!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Cj. Doesn't using points earned defeat
    the guy who uses gems in an even match
    to gain and advantage. Next battle those
    Spent gems punish you. Out guild has
    Just experienced this first hand. Txs

Lurker
    Post Count

56 Win unit

Im sorry but everyone griping about this 56 Win unit!

Does this not tell you all the thought process that goes into planning these events!! Give me a break! Gree should have purchased a more simpler game to control like Bingo or Checkers!

Post Count
    Update! There are at least 2 unholy love children of RK and SB. All of them have the strength of RK or SB. To call one of them an appropriate match for us is ludicrous. To give us two of them in 3 hours is sucking the last ounce of fun that was left in this game out of it.

And warning to everyone else out there: we have now met Royal Samurai Knights 9 and Royal Samurai Knights 12. If there are indeed ≥12 of them, this game is dead. If matches are limited to 3 doesn't help if there are dozens of RK/SBs forced on Top 50+ teams, that to say are unwinnable is a gross understatement.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 02-21-2014 at 05:38 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are matched against a very small team (streakers) with very high stats with our large guild. Matching system appears to be the same as before.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    any updates CJ? Will it be change this war or are we just going to have to roll with it? I rather be given an answer rather than speculate.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Update! There are at least 2 unholy love children of RK and SB. All of them have the strength of RK or SB. To call one of them an appropriate match for us is ludicrous. To give us two of them in 3 hours is sucking the last ounce of fun that was left in this game out of it.

And warning to everyone else out there: we have now met Royal Samurai Knights 9 and Royal Samurai Knights 12. If there are indeed ≥12 of them, this game is dead. If matches are limited to 3 doesn't help if there are dozens of RK/SBs forced on Top 50+ teams, that to say are unwinnable is a gross understatement.
    Actually we are about 30 deep so we will see you soon, and often.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Handz SB View Post
    Actually we are about 30 deep so we will see you soon, and often.
    Faaaaabulous lol.

ETA: Gree built the coffin for this game. But I must say this RK-SB forcing us all to face them a gazillion times per war? Final two nails in the coffin, man. Congrats - you guys are forcing out those who Gree couldn't quite finish off themselves. Job well done finishing off killing the game for everyone else. Thumbs up. I should say TWO thumbs up.
    Last edited by Zenobia; 02-21-2014 at 06:39 PM.

All your manor are belong to us.

Post Count

Laughable

We have had several matches now with all players but a level 10 or lower being 3 times our guild guardian. To say these are better or anything like that is a joke. The special sauce has turned... Time to throw it out

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TFO Sir Skip View Post
    We have had several matches now with all players but a level 10 or lower being 3 times our guild guardian. To say these are better or anything like that is a joke. The special sauce has turned... Time to throw it out
    My question to you is what the hell is the strength of your GG

Post Count

Nothing crazy

It's nothing overly large... 21 mil

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    For everyone complaining about match ups, how about we give it time to play out... Six wars doesn't a trend make.

Lurker
    Post Count

Matchups

RK #1 Guild matched against a Mini Splinter LOL