GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss Rundown

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitepath23 View Post
    okay,

1. We have two kids in our family that never had the counter show up at all. Level 30 and Level 24 to this day of event they have no counter for event. So they have been killing and haven't gotten a single kill prize other than loot prize.

2. How do you justify taking a level 229 player from 63 kills to 10 kills with no explanation and I have had to battle back to 58 kills. We aren't the programmers....how do we know what a glitch is or not.....they seem to happen so often...we don't really know what to expect....

3. So everyone that you took kills from...you didn't take xp points from

4. The solution so far is to only give gold back to the folks that spent gold? Who is that fair for the people that spent time?
    5. Everyone that went full tilt gets to stay and the ones that were confused and didn't know what to do and sent tickets right away are just out of luck

you really have done nothing to help the majority of the the folks impacted that sent a ticket. They are going to go away dissatisfied again and will ultimately only take so much. CJ .....you guys really need to take a lesson from Nordstrom and their return policy (They openly say, "If you bought it, tried it, and decided you didn't like it, bring it back in) Make this right for everyone....fix your customer service issues wait and watch folks come back and spend more. What do you have to lose. Is what you are doing really working? I have tickets that are unanswered i have pmed you about after you about trying to get a resolution to...still no answer. This event was a nuclear meltdown and needs to be fixed better than what you have done....something greater than what we expect for once would be nice.

the fly fisher
    I have the same problem as you stated in #1. It crap that I have killed all these bosses and have not got any of the rewards for doing so.

Post Count
    Level 40 opens the LTQ and associated events.

Post Count
    This added day, those 24 hours the boss health lvl should go back to pre-glitch fix across the board.. Also I think everyone should have free healthcare, those travel transport jet tube things and like a food machine in Star Trek where you just say whatever and it appears..

Once again if u don't spend money on this game (gold) u get the shaft. Who would have spent gold beating level 10 bosses any way? The best solution to this for free playing people like my self is to walk away. Did we really expect anything more. Your kidding yourself if u did. 14 months of my life I will never get back.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, as most of you noticed, we had some issues crop up with the epic boss last weekend. There were two issues, one was being stuck at level 10 of the boss and the other was the resetting.

For the first one, we extended the event to give everyone extra time. I understand that some people are upset that this particular issue was fixed, as it made things somewhat harder, but the original difficulty was the result of a bug that was causing a number of unintended behaviors and it had to be fixed.

Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue. We apologize for the time it took to address this.

Thank you for your patience while this was being worked on. I'd ask that people please keep comments regarding the epic boss event in this thread rather than starting new ones. Thank you.
    Im going to seriously try and not break any ToS here... After nearly a week of pure chaos on this forum...the 100 threads about this colossal epic fail....and the complete lack of communication from you or your team aside from 2 random unrelated post, this is the response? This is the fix? This is what we have been waiting on? WOW.... You barley scratched the surface as to what happened, why there was no support for a brand new event, why there was no event communication sticky, and not one single mention about not only the current LTQ but also the Battle Fallout LTQ.... Are you trying to push your customers away? Most business cater to the needs of their customer base...you guys seem to do the opposite. Seems to me you have way more to talk about CJ.....start talking, we are ready to listen

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Took a WEEK for a vague and overall bad reply that only addresses one of TWO major issues and then radio silence. Nothing. They just don't get it. What a sad beginning of the end to a good idea that is just managed as horribly as anything else I have ever seen.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ...Oh, and besides the colossal lack of communication on the forums... not EVEN ONE piece of communication in game. Laughable.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    ...also the only 'apology' which came off soooooo fake was for the 'time' taken to address this because they were all on a long weekend and had no support for a new event. Not a single 'sorry' for the terrible programming, the lack of communication that had been promised or anything else.

Post Count
    is anyone still going? lol i only got 100 or so level 10 bosses
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There are a LOT of affected people here and it seems you are again blatantly screwing people over and casually sweeping it under the rug.

The solution:

In an effort to resolve the matter, we exhausted all possible solutions and it was best decided that affected players will receive a gold credit. The credit is based on gold spent during the event before the fix was put into place.

Why This is Terribly Inadequate:

So many players were affected by this. You have caused a dramatic shift in power as many players are losing out by as much as 15-20% profile stats compared to those who were not affected.

You are essentially telling players who didn't spend gold on this particular event (yet) that their patronage simply isn't important enough to you to solve their problem.

Those of affected have done FAR more than the majority of other players who "finished" this event. To illustrate this point, use my profile as an example. Had I not been affected by this super awesome reset, I would have been able completely finish this event with 200 quick attacks. This would have cost me NOTHING, and taken me 6 hours and 40 minutes of clicking time. Because I was affected, I am STILL clicking as we speak... nearly 500 cash hits at $200-250k apiece and with regen factored for each hit. Pretty glaring discrepancy here.

So for those of you who were basically screwed out of a TON of progress... requiring you to finish the event with a TON of gold or spend a crapton of cash in the future to make up for Gree's screw up - I feel for ya.

My interest in this cash grab of a game is quickly waning.
    Last edited by whammo; 02-20-2014 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Bolding & Underlining the word 'Quickly' - It's that damn important.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm still not sure what all the whinging is , yes my main account did the 200 kills with the glitch , however my llp started the boss event after the fix , and still completed it so I'm thinking if you spent a bit of the time killing bosses instead of crying out you were hard done by you might have finished , BTW I'm up to 260 kills now with my mini , so even those who lost kills have still had time to complete it
    It's just a game , if you don't want to play DONT

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I dont understand why more people aren't quitting. Stop buying gold. Stop wasting your hard earned money on this company that doesn't care about their customers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big she'd View Post
    I'm still not sure what all the whinging is , yes my main account did the 200 kills with the glitch , however my llp started the boss event after the fix , and still completed it so I'm thinking if you spent a bit of the time killing bosses instead of crying out you were hard done by you might have finished , BTW I'm up to 260 kills now with my mini , so even those who lost kills have still had time to complete it
    It's just a game , if you don't want to play DONT
    Get outta here with the "My Mini had time..." - lower tiers are a cakewalk buddy. I have a mini too. The fact that my main got completely screwed isn't going to sit well with me regardless of how far your superstar mini got.
    L187 - 125M+ stats ... seeking team with maxed defense & cash output bonuses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    Getting all three doesn't sound like a bad idea.
    Awarding the boss unit to everyone is debatable, but it would be grossly unfair to award the others, people had to spend hundreds of dollars for the other units. If all 3 were universally awarded and gree refused to give me a full credit for my gold, I would forward the complaint to Apple Support.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I C STUFF View Post
    There is no fix that woud satisfy everyone. I'm not Gree's spokesperson, and not their champion. Let's say what if Gree decided to give EVERYONE ALL the prizes, (all 3 major trinkets) would that appease every player?Plus, return one half of the gold spent by those using gold. Would that be enough to please everyone? I don't think there is a solution to this issue.
    Ohh there is a solution....full reset to the day that the event started (return gold, etc) and give all people the unit. I know that is not what GREE likes and the people who made use of the glitch, but it would be fair.