Epic Boss Rundown - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss Rundown

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Regarding the resetting, we are currently re-adding a portion of gold spent (if any) to the players who saw that issue. We apologize for the time it took to address this.
    All I want is my 101 taken away kills back!!! Do it right now, while the event lasts. Cause otherwise it is hard to add them manually later. I want that +1 energy before 24hr LTQ. Just give me the taken away kills back right now, I will get the units also, since event is still running and I can call it an ending.

I'm blowing literally hundreds of mills on cash hits right now what I could use for LTQ building. I'm on boss 227 right now. Would of wanted to stop at 200, but Ur counter still shows 126. The extra xp others dont have to get and most important....my wasted time for extra work that I will never get back!!! It is VERY unfair to those that got hits resetted.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luuzer View Post
    All I want is my 101 taken away kills back!!! Do it right now, while the event lasts. Cause otherwise it is hard to add them manually later. I want that +1 energy before 24hr LTQ. Just give me the taken away kills back right now, I will get the units also, since event is still running and I can call it an ending.

I'm blowing literally hundreds of mills on cash hits right now what I could use for LTQ building. I'm on boss 227 right now. Would of wanted to stop at 200, but Ur counter still shows 126. The extra xp others dont have to get and most important....my wasted time for extra work that I will never get back!!! It is VERY unfair to those that got hits resetted.
    I hope you get, I've giving up, I got my gold back and a major lesson learned, when there's a glicht or you find one, by grees standards we are aloud to use it to our advantage and they won't do anything about it,

Not going to spend any more on this game

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post
    I hope you get, I've giving up, I got my gold back and a major lesson learned, when there's a glicht or you find one, by grees standards we are aloud to use it to our advantage and they won't do anything about it,

Not going to spend any more on this game
    Did you get all your gold back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Y'all knew it was glitch to begin with and some gambled on it. Some won and some lost. Stop crying
    about it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    I have not received any of mine back
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lacosta View Post
    Y'all knew it was glitch to begin with and some gambled on it. Some won and some lost. Stop crying
    about it.
    Someone talking sense. So many LIARS on here saying oooh I was at 143 kills and they were reset. BULL. Quit
    Whinging you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. You're lying if you say yours were. Big deal, you didn't get a unit. Whooooopy doooooo. Try harder next time!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goldacre84 View Post
    Someone talking sense. So many LIARS on here saying oooh I was at 143 kills and they were reset. BULL. Quit
    Whinging you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. You're lying if you say yours were. Big deal, you didn't get a unit. Whooooopy doooooo. Try harder next time!
    so when U didnt get resetted, then that means noone did? I got resetted. Lost 101 kills. I tracked and wrote down all my kills and damage done (like I do in every boss event). Thats how I know how much I missed. It wasnt nice to have over 100 bosses down and then wake up and discover U've been resetted to 10. I have the loot units. Gree can count them together if they want. I have 227 of them.

P.S My mini didnt have reset also, but I had with my main.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite Enforcer View Post
    Ye, got if all back, what I spent in the first 36 hrs before the reset, didn't spend sny more on the event

Post Count

Thumbs up Its fair

Its pretty fair for those who almost are at boss 200 and all of a sudden realise boss 200 has 2.3 billion health which you know you will never finish even if they extend the event for another week..

Thnx for bringing me closer to my retirement day Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This isn't the only event that got **** on either. The fallout event got screwed up when they patched the energy glitch. Almost 12 hours of hits/kills not registering. What about a refund of gold for the people that spent extra to complete that because their energy didn't count.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You didn't get reset so take your 3 accounts to some other tread because this one doesn't concern you

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And you are an idiot for blathering on about what you don't know about. I was definitely reset and I have screenshots to prove it. I don't know if that's against TOS but when I get to where I can I will post them.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    ...you bunch of idiots. Get a life. I have 3 accounts and not one of them had any kills reset. Try harder next time!
    Such words of wisdom...from a true idiot

Post Count
    You post good stuff on this forum allot of times, but this time you do not know what you are talking about. Many players had kills suddenly removed without explanation. There are screenshots of impossible scenarios. One lives in my house, and I saw it first hand. Went to bed at 71/73 for the next goal level, and woke up still at the same goal level but now at 0/73, which should be impossible since the previous goal was for 70 kills, yet there it was, 0/70. And this was 24 hours after the patch was sent out, with most of those kills being after the patch since this person was traveling the first 2 days of the event.

So, I tried really hard to not call you names and sink to your level on this one, but you are way out of line and being a hardcore insensitive a** for no good reason.. You know damn well that when problems happen in this game they hit some people and not others. This isn't the first time, and surely won't be the last. When it happens to you, I hope nobody goes off calling you a liar and an idiot, but I'll be first in line to empathize with you since I've been there before.
    Last edited by Kefa; 02-21-2014 at 11:52 AM.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    There are so many low stat players running around with the Axis Breaker that obviously dont use a great deal of gold.
    Perhaps CJ can explain how so many people have raided there piggy bank to finish the ltq part of this event?
    Anyone that has legitametly used gold on this must be rightly very annoyed.