Weird and annoying glich!?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Weird and annoying glich!?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Weird and annoying glich!?

A member of my syn can't travel anywhere without his game crashing. He can't participate in the current SLTQ . He is on an LG phone. Don't give me the uninstall way he has tried it already. How do you fix it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly's Voice View Post
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I had the same problem and i could never find who to hit because it never showed the target either. What i did was i cleared the cache and it seemed to be a lot faster getting to the map and it downloaded the new data.

Post Count
    Get a new phone?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    bump............
    Gay syndicate you say? Been there, done that. 2013 called, it wants the Molly Maguires back.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by eleosrincon View Post
    I had the same problem and i could never find who to hit because it never showed the target either. What i did was i cleared the cache and it seemed to be a lot faster getting to the map and it downloaded the new data.
    Yeah i don't think that is what he has. He can't load his maps. Period. Every time he goes to a map or a rivals hood the game crashes.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Tell him to go to his app manager if he's on android, find CC & clear the data. Re-open CC & make sure he gets the latest data push again. Not 100% sure it will work but seemed to help another forum goer experiencing similar issues.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    If the person is on iOS make sure that have version 3.9.5. I think it was released on Tuesday. Some have said it fixed crashing issues. If the android solution posted didn't work and the person is on 3.9.5, then I would submit a ticket with support.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbrbb View Post
    If the person is on iOS make sure that have version 3.9.5. I think it was released on Tuesday. Some have said it fixed crashing issues. If the android solution posted didn't work and the person is on 3.9.5, then I would submit a ticket with support.
    if u read the first post u would see it was posted he is on an LG phone. which means its android not ios
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reticlover View Post
    if u read the first post u would see it was posted he is on an LG phone. which means its android not ios
    Yeah sorry. First time I read it I missed the LG part. I was actually about to post an edit and then saw your comment.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bump...... RealTeflonDon he tried it and it didnt work.

Can I have a mods help?

Post Count

Lightbulb

lol,throw that piece of $hit away