Event Daily Login 7 - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Event Daily Login 7

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

We understand that this event can be frustrating and confusing, but if you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to Support so that someone there can look into the issue.

If this needs any further investigation then we will pass over to the developers.

Post Count
    I think Im going to give up on this. I'm so tired of being avoided when trying to get answers.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

We understand that this event can be frustrating and confusing, but if you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to Support so that someone there can look into the issue.

If this needs any further investigation then we will pass over to the developers.
    This was not a very well thought out event from the developers, half of us get screwed due to a previous gree error in the cycle and the rest benefit.

I see no point in wasting my time contacting support to receive yet another generic reply.
    Last edited by Mr. Artois; 03-18-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Post Count
    Yeah I don't understand this event so don't even know what to put in a ticket other than I've logged in everyday since Jan 6th and have received nothing but the daily prizes. I give up......

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got my prize this morning thanks for rewarding people that play everyday

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    This was not a very well thought out event from the developers, half of us get screwed due to a previous gree error in the cycle and the rest benefit.

I see no point in wasting my time contacting support to receive yet another generic reply.
    For once i do have to agreed with you and YEP, it's a waste of time !!!, what's the point of sending any ticket if if no reply from my 3 weeks old ticket !!!.....moo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    the goal/timer should start for each individual once he started the first day of the COLD CYCLE.. give them 28 days to complete the goals. if they miss out one day, the goal will be gone...

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Got mine on both accounts. Sucks to be you if you can't follow simple directions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

I have send in multiple tickets all getting the same automatic response. Reply that that did not answer my question and read my ticket again, then get a reply "sorry for the bla bla" we will pass it on to the devs... Reply again how that is gonna help me get that unit , which I can't receive due to the programming even when I played the event by their rules, and they simply don't respond anymore. Or with the same auto response as the first mail.. not exactly customer support... And p.s. tardavic. Your bump to Cj about the anniversary nominees few weeks ago didn't seem to have helped since in 3 days month 2 has passed.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Not True

Quote Originally Posted by sbs2716g View Post
    No. U will need to be in the "cold" series.
    I am not in the Cold cycle, I completed the one before it and got the Cold Flying Fortress.

Post Count
    So I finished the cold series just now.. because programming prevented me from getting it before yesterday.. logged in every day.. but no wrapper unit.. so.. thanks a lot.. that grees programming a.k.a. glitches prevent me from getting that unit, very fair gree. Very fair..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    20th March. As I noted a I received the cold Flying Fortress with HLP on the 18th after finishing the cold cycle.
    LLP logged in at Day 19 of the Cold series this morning. Account has logged in every day it is purely a case of the cycle that I started on with the mini account. Not something that I chose.
    To be honest I got exactly what I expected.
    Gree announced it there was just no way to complete with LLP. I guess I look at it as a gift for longevity of the HLP.....

Post Count
    Android sucks for this event. There have been problems with the cycles that have nothing to do with a person logging in every day or not. I've had a cycle reset for no reason losing a few days. I've had days repeat where I collected the same day twice. The game is always running in the background if you don't "leave" you won't actually log out unlike iOS. All these problems cost everyday players from not receiving the unit. I have two accounts that I play regularly one on iOS and the other android. They both started from day one with the daily units. They have both been played everyday. Guess which platform got the prize and guess which didn't. Gree should at least reset the cycle on android because I'm still 14 days behind on this current cycle and it's not from lack of playing.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    And again something that just keeps getting ignored until people just stop asking about it. Awesome!

Post Count
    want them to give this unit to everyone or take it away from everyone.