Event Daily Login 7 - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Event Daily Login 7

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    What if i was loging in everyday until i tried to transfer my acc, and it glitched, so i was forced to wait for gree support to help me. It is unfair.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I haven't missed a day of logging in for 2 years and it hasn't started yet for me. Great event !
    Lead, follow, or get out of the way!
    Forget that! I impede!

Lurker
    Post Count
    I also quit this game at a point in time about a year and a half ago and then rejoined about 5 months ago. Because I joined in the middle of a cycle I will now be unable to receive this reward even though I have atleast logged in for a few minuets every day and received that days unit. With this being said, it is outrageous that someone who just happened to start their account at the right time and hit the first day of a cycle will get a reward, even if they have only been playing for as little as a few days.

As has been already mentioned elsewhere, would be nice if they made this event to be one where you just log in for 28 straight days without missing one to get it because it would still be encouraging people to play every single day, but it also wouldn't be punishing those of us who are loyal to the game who just happen to have started playing at the wrong time.

Overall this just looks like another way that Gree is getting everyone pissed off, would probably be beneficial for them to scrap this goal and never come back to it due to the controversy it has created, which only pushes people closer to leaving the game.
    Last edited by Username 2; 02-22-2014 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Hit post before finished typing so had to edit to finish thoughts.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What's the bonus on the wrapper unit?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000y2k View Post
    What's the bonus on the wrapper unit?
    Cold Flying Fortress
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not just outrageous - it creates an unfair advantage for one group of players over another. We all know that unfair advantages - or unfair disadvantages - are a prime reason people quit and also a prime reason that refunds are issued.

The only way to make these events fair to all players is to make it possible for anyone, regardless of which set they are on, to be able to complete the event. Either reset the set at the start of the event, or make the event require 28 logins in 28 days, not completing the set. As it stands today, this event is unfair and biased against certain players.

Quote Originally Posted by Username 2 View Post
    it is outrageous that someone who just happened to start their account at the right time and hit the first day of a cycle will get a reward, even if they have only been playing for as little as a few days.
    it also wouldn't be punishing those of us who are loyal to the game who just happen to have started playing at the wrong time.

Post Count
    I'm still confused about how this works but I do know I go overseas every 3 months. I got home in Jan and have logged in everyday since. Today was my 28th day of logging in (for this "month") and I received nothing but the daily log in prize.

MW Ernst
    OTS FACTION
    Join Code 572 280 754

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Wufnu View Post
    I'm still confused about how this works but I do know I go overseas every 3 months. I got home in Jan and have logged in everyday since. Today was my 28th day of logging in (for this "month") and I received nothing but the daily log in prize.
    Wufnu, a new 28 day cycle is started sometime after the old one is finished. Once you start a cycle, you stay on it till you finish it. If it takes you 35 days to finish the 28 day cycle, you will be 7 days behind the players that started the next cycle after going 28 for 28. So there are people for a variety of reasons are behind the current cycle that ends in 2 days.

Gree added an event that grants a unit with a small boost to players that complete the Cold cycle (current one) by 3/20/14. They allowed a couple days of fluff, so you could have missed just 2 days either this cycle or one of the previous. It is a reward for those who were able to log in every day for about 4 months in a row. I can't remember how many exactly. This is the 7th cycle, but there was a gap on one cycle where it started many days late. That allowed players to catch up to the current cycle. So this was an event that rewarded the extreme players that were able to log in without fail whether their fault or the fault of others. They had to log in every day from that break in the cycle to be on the correct pace, or be very lucky to start an account on the 1st day of a cycle.

Post Count
    I've logged on everyday since I started my 2 account months ago. I was 2 cycles behind. How is that fair?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I am a daily player and log in every day. Went on vacation and when i came back was a few days behind in this new cycle. 4 days to be exact. If you are to give a wrapper prize then everyone should be reset to day 1. Or give the wrapper prize to everyone who finishes. Putting a time of x amount of days to complete the cycle when you are on another cycle and cannot quit the current cycle is unjust for people who may want to quit the cycle to get a better prize.

Post Count
    I have logged in everyday for 828 days. I got the Cold Flying Fortress and +4% Air Attack. I knew my insanity would reward me someday.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimera View Post
    I have logged in everyday for 828 days. I got the Cold Flying Fortress and +4% Air Attack. I knew my insanity would reward me someday.

Your insanity has me by only 19 days. 809 in a row here. Geez

Post Count
    The problem is that if you reset there are some people who are not in sync with this current event that are close to completing the previous event and they might be 1 or 2 days away from the final prize so then they get screwed.

You will also have some players like me who are up to date so we finish the event today and get the awards.

But now you have a fresh problem, folks will complain that a new event isn't starting right away. Me personally I would be fine with waiting a few days so everyone gets on the same page or perhaps we have a warning at there is a 7 day gap between these events and then they are reset so everyone starts fresh.

My best guess is that no matter what is decided upon someone is going to complain.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    ^Its not just complaining just to do it. We do it because things are wrong with this game and needs to be fixed. We have a right to address or make complaints when a product we're paying or wanting to pay into it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry The Daily Login 7

About daily login event im playing daily and today i login to get reward again and it reset to day 1? Where is a problem? I do not understand how it happened? My ipad got stuck somehow. So i backup with itunes and i connect to the server and it pop up day 1 again?