DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Event Daily Login 7

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Fair is fair

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    want them to give this unit to everyone or take it away from everyone.
    Give it to everyone who logged in for 28days straight and did exactly as the goal instructed them to do. My hlp got the unit, my llp did not but they both did what was asked of them! Hlp iOS LLP android.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Give it to everyone who logged in for 28days straight and did exactly as the goal instructed them to do. My hlp got the unit, my llp did not but they both did what was asked of them! Hlp iOS LLP android.
    Thats what I meant but I also want it for the players who got the splashscreen who were in the Terra cycle and completed 28 days as well.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Here’s one possible solution, and if it’s been mentioned before by someone apologies beforehand.

Gree, At the conclusion of the current version 7 cycle, just reinstitute the scratchers for 30 days then start cycle 8 or 9 after that. At least this way the playing field is semi-level. Players who login daily from that point forward (regardless of their start date), will have the opportunity to earn the new wrapper rewards.

Banned
    Post Count
    This thread will simply continue to be ignored

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Thats what I meant but I also want it for the players who got the splashscreen who were in the Terra cycle and completed 28 days as well.
    That's what im sayin dude lol. Yes.

Banned
    Post Count
    The silence is deafening

Consistent Contributor Veccster's Avatar
    Post Count
    I logged in for the 28th straight day today and received the final unit with the 3% sea boost but no Cold Flying Fortress. Sucks that I wasn't eligible for the reward even though I completed the task.

My hope is that they are using the time off right now to allow members to catch up. We may see a new event in the next couple days / week. If they did this with each cycle, you may only miss one or two event rewards but will have a chance to catch up if you remain consistent.
    Proud Member of ENGLAND'S WAR MACHINE!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Veccster View Post
    I logged in for the 28th straight day today and received the final unit with the 3% sea boost but no Cold Flying Fortress. Sucks that I wasn't eligible for the reward even though I completed the task.

My hope is that they are using the time off right now to allow members to catch up. We may see a new event in the next couple days / week. If they did this with each cycle, you may only miss one or two event rewards but will have a chance to catch up if you remain consistent.
    im on day 5 of new login rewards
    Retired to free playing

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Question I logged in daily for probably over 100 days now. Where is my reward?

I logged in daily, never missed a day, but due to the timing of their cycle to where I was, day#, I just now completed the 28th day... But I had about 10 days in the old cycle before this last 28 day period... Did that make any sense?

I was on like day 18 (don't remember exact day #), had to complete to day 28, begin with day #1 and just now finished day #28. If the spirit of this event was the number of consecutive days, I haven't missed a day since I started this account. Why did I miss receiving the reward? Doesn't seem very fair as I did everything the players who received the reward did.

What gives?

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Feeling very cheated

I got the final unit of login7 the cold grenadier on the 20th March.
    I didn't get the wrapper. Sent a ticket. Reply was the event is closed and you had to complete it in the time frame.
    I did and sent proof. Heard nothing since.
    This sucks !!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Flidai View Post
    I logged in daily, never missed a day, but due to the timing of their cycle to where I was, day#, I just now completed the 28th day... But I had about 10 days in the old cycle before this last 28 day period... Did that make any sense?

I was on like day 18 (don't remember exact day #), had to complete to day 28, begin with day #1 and just now finished day #28. If the spirit of this event was the number of consecutive days, I haven't missed a day since I started this account. Why did I miss receiving the reward? Doesn't seem very fair as I did everything the players who received the reward did.

What gives?
    Same here with one of my accounts. Missed the prize by 1 day cause of issues with android in the past. But apparently this isn't important enough to gree to resolve since they can't make money off it.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..