Event Daily Login 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Event Daily Login 7

Player Experience
    Post Count

Event Daily Login 7

Hey guys, in case anyone has any question in regards to the current daily rewards event, here is some information which we hope to be helpful.

This is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle.

Here's how it works: Log in to your game every day and collect your daily reward. When you have obtained the prize for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended, you will complete the goal and receive the bonus wrapper prize.

Thanks!

Post Count
    Thanks for the info!!
    -DaBoss
    Join P.O.T.....Growing and making waves.....Top250-400 Faction.......

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    To confirm: if you are not currently on the 7th cycle of daily rewards, there is no way you can catch up and get the wrapper prize. Even if you collect 28 units in 28 days, if some of them are still the 6th cycle you are out of luck.

Post Count
    So since my account just started the Terra cycle, On day 28, I get the 28 Terra Devastate Humvee (ground 7868 6000) boost unit. When I get that (Terra Devastate Humvee), I'll also get the Cold Flying Fortress 27k 22k boost unit?

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    So since my account just started the Terra cycle, On day 28, I get the 28 Terra Devastate Humvee (ground 7868 6000) boost unit. When I get that (Terra Devastate Humvee), I'll also get the Cold Flying Fortress 27k 22k boost unit?
    I believe so.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    No. U will need to be in the "cold" series.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    To confirm: if you are not currently on the 7th cycle of daily rewards, there is no way you can catch up and get the wrapper prize. Even if you collect 28 units in 28 days, if some of them are still the 6th cycle you are out of luck.
    that's bs if true

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
    25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
    26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
    27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
    28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
    2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
    3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
    4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
    5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!
    This is in another thread.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post

Gree: please can you confirm whether this is true or not?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bungle79 View Post
    Gree: please can you confirm whether this is true or not?
    Yes its true..
    You have to he in 7 series to get that wrapper unit..
    If u get cold gernadier unit which is 28th day unit by march 20th then you will be able to get that wrapper unit..

If u on terra series and on day 26th or before.. There is no way u can catch up..
    As one of my account is behind as well.. Thats why i know this..

Hope it helps..

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have a problem . I am still at the previous one and have not started this new one and I am still 5 days behind so is impossible to complete the ltq *_*

Post Count

Ah duh

Quote Originally Posted by goldacre84 View Post
    My god what a bunch of idiots. How do you people get through life? You only have to log in ffs and you're being rewarded. No need to spend gold, no need to tap tap tap for hours...not difficult to understand!!! Re-start your app until you have the above mentioned data set. Simple: Or at least it is if you were born with more than 2 brain cells.
    I don't complete my day 28 cycle until tomorrow. Therefor I won't get the big prize for daily login 7. Because it expires in 27 days. That's what people are trying to tell you smart guy.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by goldacre84 View Post
    My god what a bunch of idiots. How do you people get through life? You only have to log in ffs and you're being rewarded. No need to spend gold, no need to tap tap tap for hours...not difficult to understand!!! Re-start your app until you have the above mentioned data set. Simple: Or at least it is if you were born with more than 2 brain cells.
    I love it when ppl don't read the thread, then wade in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I also seem to be on the wrong cycle. I have the latest push, everything's up to date.

I took time off and quit mw. Now I am 2-3 cycles behind on log ins. My 28 day reward is a ship with 10% sea attack boost.

So will I forever be behind in these daily log in goals now? Or do I have to complete the current one to kick start the new one??

Again yes, I have the latest push and data.

And you tardavic for the info