😝

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 😝

Post Count

😝

THIS GAME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They don't give syns what they need to finish events. Now the syns w enough Uzis are selling seats for real cash for people to just sit there and do nothing. What kind of game is this?!?!?! I will not recommend this game to anyone EVER. Used to be fun. ISN'T ANYMORE. And I will give 0 stars over and over on all 4 accounts that I have in the App Store until this game is fixed.

Consistent Contributor mulabenzy's Avatar
    Post Count
    If everyone had the uzis to finish events, what would be the purpose of selling uzis? Generally most syndicates have enough uzis to finish easy and normal. Elite is where more uzis are needed. Is it so wrong that easy and normal can be beaten by free players and elite can only be beaten by those who put forth extra effort and cash? There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs free players.

If you are playing for free or with little gold, you are supposed to get less than those who buy racks of vaults....are you not?
    Last edited by mulabenzy; 02-19-2014 at 05:48 PM.

Interested in Joining a top 500 Syndicate? Pm me.

Post Count
    There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs those who spend 1 vault/month.

Exactly my point. This is a "free" game.

Post Count
    Just a heads up...there is no such thing as a completely free mmo, mobile or pc. It is free to download and free to play. Not free to keep up with stat inflation.

Post Count
    **** Tyrone. Get it together. People don't have real stuff to spend their money on?!?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IB Catwoman View Post
    There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs those who spend 1 vault/month.

Exactly my point. This is a "free" game.
    I edited it for you.

Post Count
    **** Tyrone. Get it together. People don't have real stuff to spend their money on?!?
    Always remember it is not mandatory to play this game. Please do not forget that. There are millions of games out there. It sounds like you should start here. www.addictinggames.com

Post Count
    Nice. I've been playing this game for a year now. Was around for when it was good, and see what it's become. I'm not new here. And used to enjoy it. So don't tell me where to go.

Post Count
    Nice. I've been playing this game for a year now. Was around for when it was good, and see what it's become. I'm not new here. And used to enjoy it. So don't tell me where to go.
    I am not calling you new. I said if you don't like it, leave...and it is true. Eventually you have to realize the game has gone to GREED and hell, and it will never be what it used to be. Your only options are to roll with the punches or bail. That is all there is. Oh, and giving 0 stars on 4 accounts.

Sure, they have a community outreach program and they try to listen to the players. It is up for you to determine if they are really doing that. I'll just stop there because I don't feel like being banned again.

Post Count
    It just sucks that they don't listen to the players. More and more are bailing. And I've waited to post what I did hoping it would change, and giving them the benefit of the doubt that they would start listening. But really. One acct just used 1000 energy and didn't get one Uzi. Enough is enough and I finally had to say something.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mulabenzy View Post
    There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs free players.
    Their reward is tougher gold spending rivals on their list!

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    What is tougher for one is tougher for all. In that sense, the game is becoming fairer than ever. They are even trying trying to fix the stratification between LLP's and HLP's, though that still is not perfect yet. Would you really enjoy playing an unchallenging game?

This game teaches you about life. In life, you can work really hard for pretty nice things, or if you have money you can buy really nice things. I do believe people are equals in humanity, individuality, and deservingness of a chance, but in life there exist obstacles, barriers, and limitations to purchasing power. It is not up to someone else to define your life for you, nor to give you what you want or what you think you deserve. You may deserve something more than someone else, and you may even prove to have earned something over someone else, but factors play themselves out and often rule in the favor of someone else. This is the game.

May God grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and wisdom to know the difference.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Post Count
    If everyone had the uzis to finish events, what would be the purpose of selling uzis? Generally most syndicates have enough uzis to finish easy and normal. Elite is where more uzis are needed. Is it so wrong that easy and normal can be beaten by free players and elite can only be beaten by those who put forth extra effort and cash? There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs free players.

If you are playing for free or with little gold, you are supposed to get less than those who buy racks of vaults....are you not?
    isn't health regen making enough money for gree? why do they have to freagin stuff gold into everything? the first raid boss was fun and that was the only raid boss i really enjoyed. people did spend enough gold on health regen while hitting the boss. then why did gree begin selling uzis each for 5 gold? simple answer is, greed!

call it whatever, this game is anything but "free".

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    There has to be some reward to distinguish those who spend thousands/month vs free players.
    But there is - the sudden realisation that you've spent enough money playing a free app to have paid for a nice holiday, or car, or whatever. Lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    it's .. not .. free!