Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    it's .. not .. free!
    Ok, forgot the ironic quotes there

It's still advertised as free to play. Lol
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    What is tougher for one is tougher for all. In that sense, the game is becoming fairer than ever. They are even trying trying to fix the stratification between LLP's and HLP's, though that still is not perfect yet. Would you really enjoy playing an unchallenging game?

This game teaches you about life. In life, you can work really hard for pretty nice things, or if you have money you can buy really nice things. I do believe people are equals in humanity, individuality, and deservingness of a chance, but in life there exist obstacles, barriers, and limitations to purchasing power. It is not up to someone else to define your life for you, nor to give you what you want or what you think you deserve. You may deserve something more than someone else, and you may even prove to have earned something over someone else, but factors play themselves out and often rule in the favor of someone else. This is the game.

May God grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and wisdom to know the difference.
    Well said, i fully agree!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Basck to op. Drop rate is pretty good for uzis this time. No need to buy them.

Post Count
    What is tougher for one is tougher for all. In that sense, the game is becoming fairer than ever. They are even trying trying to fix the stratification between LLP's and HLP's, though that still is not perfect yet. Would you really enjoy playing an unchallenging game?

This game teaches you about life. In life, you can work really hard for pretty nice things, or if you have money you can buy really nice things. I do believe people are equals in humanity, individuality, and deservingness of a chance, but in life there exist obstacles, barriers, and limitations to purchasing power. It is not up to someone else to define your life for you, nor to give you what you want or what you think you deserve. You may deserve something more than someone else, and you may even prove to have earned something over someone else, but factors play themselves out and often rule in the favor of someone else. This is the game.

May God grant you the serenity to accept the things you cannot change, the courage to change the things you can, and wisdom to know the difference.

Its not about life. Its about this game. Hysterical that a game titled Crime City would teach you life lessons! Your point makes no sense in what I, and others, are talking about. We are talking about how a business runs a company and cares for their paying customers. Your life lesson there is just a general life lesson for any aspect of any game. You make it seem like the rival list directly relates to your point.

I do like the serenity prayer btw. I have complete serenity in this and 0% of me wants to quit. I can accept the rival list and not agree with it right? In fact, the reason I like the new list is that now I am a free player. When a company entices you to spend money to be better and then out of nowhere they take that away from you it isnt right. Some players thousands of dollars have been pretty much wasted with the list. Thats not right for a company to do.

We are all created equal. I will never argue that. However, if you can afford golf clubs and golf lessons then odds are you will be a better golfer than those who cant. If you have a great high school sports team you will probably win at that level. You wont be thrown into a league with college teams.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I use to be what I felt was a pretty heavy gold player for the last year spending what I could afford on this "Free" game. But with the way all the events have gone to needing lots more gold to complete I seen my purchases increasing. I agree with Tzora the first raid boss was lots of fun it was challenging we were a small team then and did not finish it. We weren't upset as we knew we didn't have the fire power. When the second one came around we were better prepared and finished it with ease. The last 3 raid bosses have been a joke as far as Uzi drop rates. Many teams are unable to even do the event now who's fault is that as I know many teams that try to farm Uzis for their team but still don't get enough. I have become a free player and with the new rival list I am robbed everytime I log into the game. No I am not setting timers I don't care that much anymore as I am being pushed further and further away from caring and I am sure many people feel the same way. Also last point why would gree change anything anyways as long as we have SAS and fight club oops sorry "AOW" spending retarded amounts of cash feeding the machine. Good for them they can afford to I can't and I realize that but things will only change when those two teams actually stop spending. Sorry for the rant I'll stop now.

Consistent Contributor dragon001's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have been wondering if they are trying to kill this game off? It really seems that way. It has happened a couple of times before (been playing since 1 month after it was out) and the first response was camping! After my phone was squished 7 months in I just started over and did the camp tortoise thing. Only leveled when it made sense. Was a sharp boulder in the stream of people passing they could not touch.

Syndicates were a great idea, and my friends in No Wankers is really the only reason I have bothered to keep playing with this latest fiasco of a change. Some of the best players have left because they could not stand it. JMeirer you guys may know, was one.

So we stand at a crossroad yet again, value your loyal players? or cater to a wankerish minority? How shall Assault and flattery and such respond? with pshycobabble about making it fair? hahhahahhahahhahahhah.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KemoKidd View Post
    Its not about life. Its about this game. Hysterical that a game titled Crime City would teach you life lessons! Your point makes no sense in what I, and others, are talking about. We are talking about how a business runs a company and cares for their paying customers. Your life lesson there is just a general life lesson for any aspect of any game. You make it seem like the rival list directly relates to your point.

I do like the serenity prayer btw. I have complete serenity in this and 0% of me wants to quit. I can accept the rival list and not agree with it right? In fact, the reason I like the new list is that now I am a free player. When a company entices you to spend money to be better and then out of nowhere they take that away from you it isnt right. Some players thousands of dollars have been pretty much wasted with the list. Thats not right for a company to do.

We are all created equal. I will never argue that. However, if you can afford golf clubs and golf lessons then odds are you will be a better golfer than those who cant. If you have a great high school sports team you will probably win at that level. You wont be thrown into a league with college teams.
    Nice response. I'm not sure where you thought I was talking about the rivals list. I was mainly responding to the OP and not the other posts, so treat that as an independent thought. Good points though.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon001 View Post
    I have been wondering if they are trying to kill this game off? It really seems that way. It has happened a couple of times before (been playing since 1 month after it was out) and the first response was camping! After my phone was squished 7 months in I just started over and did the camp tortoise thing. Only leveled when it made sense. Was a sharp boulder in the stream of people passing they could not touch.

Syndicates were a great idea, and my friends in No Wankers is really the only reason I have bothered to keep playing with this latest fiasco of a change. Some of the best players have left because they could not stand it. JMeirer you guys may know, was one.

So we stand at a crossroad yet again, value your loyal players? or cater to a wankerish minority? How shall Assault and flattery and such respond? with pshycobabble about making it fair? hahhahahhahahhahahhah.
    They aren't killing off the game. They've admitted that. They are aware of customer life cycles, and they are doing what makes the most business sense to them. While it's important to keep repeat customers satisfied, it's probably equally or more important to avoid preventing new players from being competitive. Thus the stat inflation.

I bet some of their trend analysis is pretty eye-opening if we were to pry into it. I wonder what they have determined to be a player's peaking gold point is.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Consistent Contributor ant1greeny2's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mulabenzy View Post
    Just a heads up...there is no such thing as a completely free mmo, mobile or pc. It is free to download and free to play. Not free to keep up with stat inflation.
    Wrong!
    My son plays club penguin & although you can buy a membership, he isn't at a disadvantage for not spending real money

Post Count
    Nice response. I'm not sure where you thought I was talking about the rivals list. I was mainly responding to the OP and not the other posts, so treat that as an independent thought. Good points though.
    Sorry. It came right after my reference to the rivals list so I assumed that's what you meant even though you didn't quote me. I guess my ego needs to settle down a little bit. :-)