how long does it take to transfer an account?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: how long does it take to transfer an account?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

how long does it take to transfer an account?

Hello mods & cc players,

I am just wondering how long does it take to transfer an account one device to another?
    I have a new Iphone 5S and transferring from an Iphone 4. i tried to follow A&F video and tried to do it by creating a Funzio ID and no luck.

I have been waiting a few days and just wonder what the wait time is for this procedure?

i sent in a ticket to Gree.

Post Count
    The few times that I had to go through support to do this it took anywhere from 3 days to 8 days. I currently have a ticket open now that I submitted Sunday night and I'm still waiting. So right now I'm at 3 days.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Depends on if you give them all the information needed and how many other tickets the person who gets yours has at the time.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    took me 4 days. went pretty smoothly.

Lurker
    Post Count

good luck

I too am trying to switch from an 4s to 5s and have had an open ticket since Thursday 02/13/14 I finally received a response yesterday that said
    Hello,
    Thank you for contacting Support.
    Please be informed that Funzio ID's are disabled as of now.
    If you still have your old device, please sync/back up your account to either iTunes or iCloud. Next, sync your new device with either iTunes or iCloud and restore data. When you open the game on your new device, you will be prompted to restore your data. Please click yes; you should now have your account restored to continue playing the game.
    If you do not still have your old device, please provide as much of the following information as possible:
    -Your old character's invite code (the 9-digit player ID associated with your game, which can be found under your profile)

-Your old character's exact name (case sensitive) and last known level

-The invite code of the new character showing up on your new device (should be around a level 1 when you first install the app)
    NOTE : In order to initiate transfer it is mandatory to provide all the below mentioned security details.

-Any copies of gold/gem/cash purchases made through iTunes or Google Wallet which includes the complete purchase invoice details (you can attach these to the reply to this email)

-Recent in-game purchases using gold/gem.
    -The last login date and time made to your old account

In regards to the query about stats, "There is currently a display issue affecting bonuses, resulting in stats not showing up correctly. Rest assured, your stats are still calculating all of your items, mafia members, and bonuses fully. Our engineers are working to resolve this temporary display issue.
    Thanks for your patience!

However I have already backed up and restored my phone several times and it has not worked. I have responded twice to support providing all of the necessary information to transfer my account but have not received a response. If anyone knows how I can speed this process up please let me know. I am the leader of a top 250 syndicate and its kind of hard to manage a team when I can only log on from home.

Banned
    Post Count
    Can we get a mod to respond on why we can't transfer using funzio Ids right now? Why are they disabled??

Post Count
    They are not disabled, I'm trying to figure out why anyone is being told that.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was told that in answer to my ticket

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have transfered two different accounts on different devices, one android last fall, went OK

Transfered on iPhone 5 when warranty replaced it, took a ticket to do, phone screwed up again and replaced it, still waiting g to get ittransfered

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We have a couple tickets pending on this as well. In our case, our Syndicate leader switched phones, the transfer bombed, and we're pretty much screwed until support can get in gear to look at the ticket. All info has been provided, and it's going on three days, with no answer at all, never mind an ETA. We have old and new device ID, name, invite codes etc etc. Should be a matter of minutes. /vent

Post Count
    I know it's frustrating, please understand that that person has like 500 other things to answer. They will get to you!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I actually heard back a few days ago about giving them the information, I sent asap. Still have not heard back.

Bad phone has to be wiped and sent back in less than a weeks time

Post Count
    It's ok if you don't have the old phone, as long as you have the code it can still be transferred.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks, A&F. It would be great to see how long it is estimated to take, though.
    "Thanks for your ticket, we'll get to it 4 days from now" would be better than not hearing anything.

Banned
    Post Count
    Funzio ids are disabled for ios. They don't "stick" when I sign into them in game. And haven't been able to do a transfer for days now. Would love to know when this is fixed.