Gold mysteriously disappeared

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gold mysteriously disappeared

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gold mysteriously disappeared

One of my syndicate members has lost 24 gold bars. Maybe it's not much, he spent most of it last war .But he went to bed with 25 gold bars and woke up with only 1. Maybe he is too addicted and played CC while sleep walking. But if that isn't the case than these gold bars are really mysteriously disappeared. We want to know if more people lost some certain amounts of gold for some strange reason last days.

lord of the winners lists Assault and Flattery's Avatar
    Post Count
    Have him send in a ticket, probably a misclick or forgotten purchase.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe a stupid question and I am Dutch, but what do you mean with "send in a ticket"?

Consistent Contributor ILikeTheAbuse's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Di Lorenzo View Post
    Maybe a stupid question and I am Dutch, but what do you mean with "send in a ticket"?
    Menu > more > help > Contact Support > Type out the problem > click "Post" > (it opens in your e-mail client) edit it and double check that you included all the info about your issue and about your account... mafia code, name, level, syn name, last gold purchase receipt -or- amount and date if you don't have a receipt... then send the e-mail.
    -just a sucker with no self esteem

Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    A fool and his syndicate are soon parted

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Franky Di Lorenzo View Post
    One of my syndicate members has lost 24 gold bars. Maybe it's not much, he spent most of it last war .But he went to bed with 25 gold bars and woke up with only 1. Maybe he is too addicted and played CC while sleep walking. But if that isn't the case than these gold bars are really mysteriously disappeared. We want to know if more people lost some certain amounts of gold for some strange reason last days.
    aint no mystery. You got jacked foo!!! Use it or lose it.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor Luv4UR Mom's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I sent Gree a ticket asking them for 24 gold bars. They must've taken them from your syndicate member and redistributed them to me. Anyway, thanks!