Most screwed up event yet!!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Most screwed up event yet!!!

Post Count

Most screwed up event yet!!!

I have not been one to constantly complain on the forums but this one deserves it. I have been pissed about the way treat the people who pump money into your company but this time really takes the cake by allowing a large number of people to walk thru with one hit kills while I'm on my third day of working like hell to finish this damn boss event. I know this will not do any good along with the email it sent and have yet to get a reply on. My bosses are not matching the ones listed in goals and you just damn ignore us, I don't even know if I'm wasting my time trying to finish because your programming is still screwed up. And I'm sure I won't get the bonus for beating all the different bosses because of your programming screw up and then even bigger screw up by resetting during the middle of the event. THANKS FOR THE SILENCE, THANKS FOR SCREWING YOUR CUSTOMERS, AND THANKS FOR BEING A GREAT CUSTOMER MINDED COMPANY

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up

I agree.......... Do i have to say more

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There are allot of treads on this subject but thank god gree are looking into it for the past 48hrs. We will have an answer in a week or so

Post Count
    I finished last night, and received the final reward (nuclear guy with +1 energy). I also had the misaligned bosses (1 think my 200th was a Lv 5), so that wasn't an issue. Yes, the bosses get harder as you go, but every time you start a new boss, it goes back down some. Right now the current boss I'm about to kill (Lv 10 Pamela Acoby) took me 6 cash hits (30m/hit). This was the same boss I finished the event with.
    Last edited by Jaebee; 02-19-2014 at 06:08 AM.
    Once upon a time led a Top 25 Faction, now...