Daily Login 7: Info Needed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daily Login 7: Info Needed

Post Count

Daily Login 7: Info Needed

Could we, please, pretty please, get a little information on how this is SUPPOSED to work? Much appreciated!
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerdually View Post
    Could we, please, pretty please, get a little information on how this is SUPPOSED to work? Much appreciated!
    from what I read it's simple.... Log in 28 days to get the cold grenadier.... When you get that you'll receive the other prize, the cold Flying Fortress, which has a 4% air attack mod.....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Just got a splashscreen, the prize is the Cold Flying Fortress 27.5/22.5 Airunit with 4% air attack bonus.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    What it comes down to is you get an extra unit with a boost if you log in for 28 of the next 29 days. 2/19/14 to 3/20/14 being 29 days and having 28 daily units to claim. If you do this, you will get both the 28th daily unit with its boost plus the Cold Flying Fortress and it's 4% air attack boost.

For those of you that have not completed the last daily unit series, you appear to be out of luck.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancerdually View Post
    Step 1: Open the game.
    Step 2: Wait 24 hours.
    Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    5th Panzer Div.

Post Count
    I guess I should have said MODS............ would like them to state how this is to work...... I know it won't happen, they will NEVER tell us these things that way if it screws up like most everything else with this game we can't say "but you said"
    I may not be your daddy, but I will still spank you.

Consistent Contributor goldacre84's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BoilerPaulie View Post
    Step 1: Open the game.
    Step 2: Wait 24 hours.
    Step 3: Repeat steps 1 and 2.
    I've found that the new daily prize is awarded at 08:01 GMT everyday. So it is possible to get consecutive days prizes within 2 minutes... If you care to risk it that is.

Post Count
    I'm thinking its done so by design. If you were an admin on here would you put your neck out? Gree is always changing things up. I wouldn't commit to anything either. Next thing you know the splash screen is going to change and will be a different boost, or a different unit, or instead of login in we need you to collect 1000 medals, etc...

On a positive note, I'm glad they are doing these daily events! It gives us old timers some boost units that newbies don't have.

PS... Lance you know ur going to log in everyday anyway...

Post Count
    I think you have to wait at least 24 hours before collecting the next days prize which doesn't really make much sense because you can collect a "daily bonus" between 24:01 and 47:59 hours after you last got a prize. Which is more than a day! I think at the end of this there are going to be a bunch of people saying that they logged in every day and are still not able to get the 28 day prize because of the timer based on the last time you collected a prize. Gree should reset the timer server side so even if it's been less than 24 hours since the last prize you should get it. Doing it this way would would save Gree a headache in 28 days. Not to mention on my android I play the game every day, but I have to quit the game and exit or else my daily bonus won't be awarded. Even if I leave the screen it still runs in the background not like my ipad that exits every time. So if I forget to quit one day even though I'm playing every day I'll miss out on this prize.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Post Count
    What are the stats of the unit with the 4% bonus... I only ever get the LE building splash screen.
    Free Player
    794-437-735

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    FYI - The daily prizes come out at midnight Pacific US time. The server clock appears to be set to west coast US timezone.

And yes, daily log in for the next 28 days will get you the extra prize.

Cheers

Post Count
    I think I just completed a daily login just before this started

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Hey guys,

To add to this for further reference:

To note that in order to receive the new cycle of Daily Login Rewards, you first need to have the most current data set mw_20140218_18. To check your data set, open your in-game Menu, tap on More, and then About. To update your data set, exit and restart your game several times until you see the new content.

Secondly, a new cycle of daily rewards begins after the previous cycle has been completed. If you finished the previous cycle before the new cycle was available, there may be a day or two in between where no reward was given at login, which is as intended.

If you did not receive a prize notification, or the collected box was not checked off, please be assured that you have received your reward. Please go to your inventory and check for the item:

Cycle 6 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    24 Terra Battle Tank ground 1136 1200
    25 Terra Behemoth ground 1200 1318
    26 Terra Armadillo ground 1300 1410
    27 Terra Hunter ground 1408 1500
    28 Terra Devastate Humvee ground 7868 6000

Cycle 7 prizes:

Day / Description / Tab / Attack / Defense
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    1 Cold Vega Bomber air 301 200
    2 Cold Rogue Leader infantry 117 85
    3 Cold Stingray Railgun sea 127 103
    4 Cold Centurion C ground 138 128
    5 Cold 22nd Regiment infantry 157 156

I hope this helps!
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...7-series/page4

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Not sure why the confusion. It clearly stats that you have to complete day 28 reward by the 20th March, to get the extra reward. That means if you are not on day 1 or 2 today you will not get the extra reward. You will always the get day 28 reward when ever you complete it.
    You cannot bump with a data push to day1 of this series 7 daily logons if you are on the earlier daily rewards 6.

I have 3 accounts. They are all on the current data push set _18.
    2 are on day 2 of the new 7 series. 1 is on day 24 of the last series.

You cannot advance it. This is fair. If you started way back on day 1 of series1 and haven't missed a day you will be rewarded. This is life. Accept it and move on.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Agree with Vegaman, but wanted to point out that there is usually a day or so lag after one 28 day cycle ens and another begins. You can use this lag to catch up, if you're only a couple days behind...It would mean you won't get this wrap around prize, but could going forward.