Daily Login 7: Info Needed - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daily Login 7: Info Needed

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Not sure why the confusion. It clearly stats that you have to complete day 28 reward by the 20th March, to get the extra reward. That means if you are not on day 1 or 2 today you will not get the extra reward. You will always the get day 28 reward when ever you complete it.
    You cannot bump with a data push to day1 of this series 7 daily logons if you are on the earlier daily rewards 6.

I have 3 accounts. They are all on the current data push set _18.
    2 are on day 2 of the new 7 series. 1 is on day 24 of the last series.

You cannot advance it. This is fair. If you started way back on day 1 of series1 and haven't missed a day you will be rewarded. This is life. Accept it and move on.
    I have never agreed with the prize chain carrying over into the next month. If you only log in 25 days you should only be able to get to the 25th unit and then start the next chain. However gree has now chosen to make an event out the daily login which is all fine and good but really should have structured it so that everyone was starting off at day 1 instead of making it impossible for people who haven't logged in every day for.... The last 6 months? Some people haven't been able to log in everyday simply because of grees errors and failures of providing support to down accounts which certainly isn't the players fault.

Just my 2 cents

Post Count
    Since they finally answered the question directly and promptly locked the thread so it won't remain on the front page...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1209080
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Since they finally answered the question directly and promptly locked the thread so it won't remain on the front page...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...=1#post1209080
    I feel sorry for those that were on a previous cycle still.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Post Count
    They need to fix this. Ths is unfair to a lot of

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    They need to fix this. Ths is unfair to a lot of
    yup. Posted on another thread a good solution for it too. Those who are in the middle of last event/cycle (be it starting account later, in the middle of other cycle or whatever reason) should get the countdown starting from the day they start this new cycle. Not right now. My supermini is in middle of previous cycle and will NEVER catch up with these new cycles, no matter how many times he logs in or active is. And then they want new players to join? If a player joins today, he will be forever left out of top cycle prizes, cause he will be behind it couple of days.

Think hard gree. Start the countdown when the cycle starts for the players. Otherwise there isnt even a motivation for them to log in. They are left behind and will be forever left behind!!!

Post Count
    I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along. I got this from them

"James Patrick, Feb 20 02:41:

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us!

The goal "Event: Daily Login" is a wrapper goal for the current Daily Login Reward cycle. Here's how it works: Log in to your game every day and collect your daily reward. When you have obtained the prize for logging in on the 28th day of the cycle before the goal has ended, you will complete the goal and receive the bonus wrapper prize.

We're always looking for new ways to improve our games. I will pass your feedback directly to our developers.

Please let us know if you have any further questions about Daily Login Rewards events.

Regards,

James
    GREE Support."

I sent another back to them asking if I would get the jet with the terra rewards but no response yet.

Banned
    Post Count
    I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along. I got this from them

"James Patrick, Feb 20 02:41:

Hello,
    Regards,

James
    GREE Support."

I sent another back to them asking if I would get the jet with the terra rewards but no response yet.
    Enjoy your BAN .. or remove the ticket!

Understand your frustrations .. but it's a violation ..

Banned
    Post Count
    I sent a email to customer support asking if they could replace my terra rewards with the cold rewards and they said they'll pass it along.
    They pass everything "along." Thats why this game has so many bugs. Supportbot passes everything directly to developers and they dont have time to develop the game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    So much confusion. As i've said from the very first thread on this, I have 3 accounts. 2 are on the Series 7 daily rewards and will do day 3 tomorrow. The other is on day 23 of series 6 daily rewards. On the account that is on series 6 daily rewards it says in my goals folder EVENT DAILY LOGIN 7.....26d:12h:45m remaining.

This is clearly referring to daily login rewards 7 and not the one i am on. So as i keep saying it looks like you only get this bonus extra unit the Cold Flying Fortress, if you are on day 2 or 3 of daily login series 7...

This seems fair to me as if you have logged in every day you will be rewarded. If you have had glitches or joined the game recently looks like you are shafted 8-)

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    This seems fair to me as if you have logged in every day you will be rewarded. If you have had glitches or joined the game recently looks like you are shafted 8-)
    yup, not only shafted this time, but for ALL the arriving events to come in the future.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Exactly, so depending on when the day you created your account (or if you were on vacation with your main account when the daily's started) you get boned pretty hard.

Post Count
    It doesn't sound fair to me. Seems like an unnecessary source of frustration for players.

Why was the wrapper prize needed. You already get more prizes if you log in more regularly. What's the problem with that?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Terrible terrible idea. lol.