Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Player's opinion regarding GREE fix to The Axis of Evil event glitch

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is fair to those who came in late for glitch

39 33.05%
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is UNfair to those who didn't take advantage

79 66.95%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

Post Count
    If you didn't take advantage of the boss being stuck at Lvl 10 and didn't get your 200 or at least the majority of your kills in then thats on you. Chances are you were not going to finish the event without gold anyway especially if you missed the first 2 days of the event.

Now a different but much more serious issue is that boss kills were being reset, and people were loosing 100+ more boss kills. For those people a better fix needed to be put in place.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It's a shame. Gree will never change. Why should they. We keep throwing money at a broken product. They are only concern with getting rid of hacks and exploits as it hurts their bottom line. Wonder how many people miss funzio?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon11216 View Post
    It's a shame. Gree will never change. Why should they. We keep throwing money at a broken product. They are only concern with getting rid of hacks and exploits as it hurts their bottom line. Wonder how many people miss funzio?
    When they bought Funzio i think they assimilated and a lot of their staff still on board, including some mods here and game developers, most likely, just business decision coming from corporate inevitably as they report to them [my opinion]

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I was 72 bosses into it when they fixed it and had to start over . That is fin what I have a problem with is the strength of my bosses I'm at lvl 300 and my 160 boss is stronger than a lvl 278 guys 200 boss wtf

Post Count
    The ones who finished it before the patch only did so if they pulled a non stop all-nighter to get it done.

And many who did not get it done before the patch were still able to finish it very easily if they got anywhere near 100 kills before the patch.

IMO, the only ones who are receiving unfair treatment are the ones who had 100+ kills in the bag, then suddenly woke up to find their count set back to 51, or even reset to 0. For those people, the only fair thing to do is give them credit for the kills they made and increase their current kill count to where it should be.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    The ones who finished it before the patch only did so if they pulled a non stop all-nighter to get it done.

And many who did not get it done before the patch were still able to finish it very easily if they got anywhere near 100 kills before the patch.

IMO, the only ones who are receiving unfair treatment are the ones who had 100+ kills in the bag, then suddenly woke up to find their count set back to 51, or even reset to 0. For those people, the only fair thing to do is give them credit for the kills they made and increase their current kill count to where it should be.

Some if not many had a reset, I lost 70 kills, only back now to where I was before the reset so that's 150 kills to date but 76 counted

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I also think that would be fair thing to do, but most likely require each of those sending tickets and handling tickets efficiently... let's just say isn't the strongest side of GREE atm...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by free play View Post

Some if not many had a reset, I lost 70 kills, only back now to where I was before the reset so that's 150 kills to date but 76 counted
    374 to date
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    374 to date
    Why so many, 200 not enough, I'd be happy with 200

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    374 to date
    300+ for me now
    No response on ticket either

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    300+ for me now
    No response on ticket either
    Have you not made the 200 for the prize or is that including your reset

Post Count
    I'm on boss 199 but have 374 total kills.
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm on boss 199 but have 374 total kills.
    Join me on the L300 only tier boss. That together we might slay him with multiple mega hits. Total joke.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Join me on the L300 only tier boss. That together we might slay him with multiple mega hits. Total joke.
    lol Boss 200 has what 12 Billion Health? Might need to bring together an entire faction and kill him raid boss style
    VFF Legends

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    lol Boss 200 has what 12 Billion Health? Might need to bring together an entire faction and kill him raid boss style
    Seems like a reasonable change to the boss event for that lone class of one level of the most active players and biggest spenders, right?