Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Player's opinion regarding GREE fix to The Axis of Evil event glitch

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is fair to those who came in late for glitch

39 33.05%
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is UNfair to those who didn't take advantage

79 66.95%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    lol Boss 200 has what 12 Billion Health? Might need to bring together an entire faction and kill him raid boss style
    Well I hope you get it and fair play to you, can't say that for gree though

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    2. Unfair.
    With exponential boss hp growth, I will not be able to finish this event, regardless of the added time.

+++++++++10000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Seems like a reasonable change to the boss event for that lone class of one level of the most active players and biggest spenders, right?
    Yea seems perfectly fair to push lvl 300 into its own tier. Punishment for reaching the end. Lvl 300 players are the most powerful so lets nerf them by giving them lower WD points and then making the boss 5x more difficult than lvl 299 and lower? Makes perfect sense....perGREEDy cents.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Yea seems perfectly fair to push lvl 300 into its own tier. Punishment for reaching the end. Lvl 300 players are the most powerful so lets nerf them by giving them lower WD points and then making the boss 5x more difficult than lvl 299 and lower? Makes perfect sense....perGREEDy cents.
    all of more reason to retire at 300. At this rate I'll be there shortly and will enjoy my days not worrying about not finishing the next bugged event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I am level 300 and these bosses health are crazy 180 took over 20 cash hits and I'm about 116 million attack that's just dumb

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    I am level 300 and these bosses health are crazy 180 took over 20 cash hits and I'm about 116 million attack that's just dumb
    I hear lvl 200 is even bigger surprise for lvl 300 players lol... Oh wait, did reaching lvl 300 gave like super powerful unit, like around what you get for doing like 40/80 of this Axis of Evil?... What an effort!

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 09231982 View Post
    Just wait until level 200 boss . Anyways, you probably have the gold to finish it.
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee-Wee Herman View Post
    Just wait until level 200 boss . Anyways, you probably have the gold to finish it.
    Nope, easily can be done with cash hit with 116m attack, probably it takes an hour to kill L200, Black Death Brigade L11, depending on the health regen...moo

Consistent Contributor Pee-Wee Herman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Nope, easily can be done with cash hit with 116m attack, probably it takes an hour to kill L200, Black Death Brigade L11, depending on the health regen...moo
    True......moo .
    "The best way to predict your future is to create it."- Abraham Lincoln

Banned
    Post Count
    Quite crying, you snooze you lose

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Artois View Post
    Quite crying, you snooze you lose
    Hey buddy, it's just a game, don't cry and get some proper good sleep!!!!....moo

Lurker
    Post Count

its fixed

To those of you who think this is a game...this is fixed...its a scam. Legit players who have spent lots of money have ended up quitting when they realize the Gree aka Greed is fixed the game...SUP is gree employees...you will never get good enough to succeed at this scam...glithes are created for them to achieve high level prizes...then they fix before common players can succeed...if not...why wouldn't they let everyone get the prize???

Banned
    Post Count
    Where's speed dump when you need him?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by frankfurter View Post
    To those of you who think this is a game...this is fixed...its a scam. Legit players who have spent lots of money have ended up quitting when they realize the Gree aka Greed is fixed the game...SUP is gree employees...you will never get good enough to succeed at this scam...glithes are created for them to achieve high level prizes...then they fix before common players can succeed...if not...why wouldn't they let everyone get the prize???
    Well said my friend! You sir, should have been #1 on the list of forum gods. Preach on my brother!
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Just want my resseted kills back, and i Will be done with this event
    Have Fun!