Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Player's opinion regarding GREE fix to The Axis of Evil event glitch

Voters
118. You may not vote on this poll
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is fair to those who came in late for glitch

39 33.05%
  • I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is UNfair to those who didn't take advantage

79 66.95%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb Players voice your opinion on 'fix' of AXIS of EVIL Boss event

Those who jumped and tapped in frenzy over stuck glitchy Boss event got all 200 by mostly free hits. Those not so fortunate - are now struggling and will not finish [unless unloaded some serious yellow nuggets] even after extension.

this poll is intended to make life easier for developer/mods if they would look into results - please note - if you FINISHED while glitch was still on, picture yourselves having to go on slower route [maybe even un-finishable] and vote purely from fairness standpoint.

Thanks for voicing your opinion in this pithy poll -_-

1. I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is fair to those who didn't take advantage while glitch lasted.

2. I think 'fix' by simply extending event duration is UNfair to those who didn't take advantage while glitch lasted.

*I'd like to remind numerous instances to our mods/developers that in past, they would let errors/glitches of rather free units and reversed prizes stick and kept them, and why NOW this philosophy was changed?!?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    we had many that got it done, many that didn't and have since finished, and lvl300's that suffered with crazy hit points.

no point crying over it. the whining here is too funny.

fyi, I didn't finish with the glitch, I did it the old fashioned way. i'm not voting as it will change nothing.
    ~~VFF LEGENDS~~

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    we had many that got it done, many that didn't and have since finished, and lvl300's that suffered with crazy hit points.

fyi, I didn't finish with the glitch, I did it the old fashioned way. i'm not voting as it will change nothing.
    I'll finish it the old fashioned way too, more of interest is WHY they fixed it as you may recall numerous hickups like this in past with pvp prizes reversed by strongest given out first etc., and sometimes they would post that nothing will be touched as it would be unfair to others, and sometimes they would change without any explanation, maybe we should simply get used to it?...

Numerous posts i know, but this i was hoping would help condense numbers to show them how we as players vote, maybe i was wrong, but oh well

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    2. Unfair.
    With exponential boss hp growth, I will not be able to finish this event, regardless of the added time.
    The real injustice is that I had my bosses reset... I've now killed a total of 250+ bosses and I'm now going to have to burn a lot of gold if I want to finish the event. How is that fair?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    bump .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post

Very helpful and informative.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    2. Unfair.
    With exponential boss hp growth, I will not be able to finish this event, regardless of the added time.
    The real injustice is that I had my bosses reset... I've now killed a total of 250+ bosses and I'm now going to have to burn a lot of gold if I want to finish the event. How is that fair?
    It is a travesty for those who 1. Had kills reset or 2. Are in a lone class of level 300s with insane boss health. Neither of which apply to anyone telling you it's no big deal or stop whining.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I didn't vote because I didn't see a "close the game once and for all."

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Would be nice if the minions in Greeland would just say what they are going to do. They have time to push the the event out two days but can't tell us they did it and if that is the only fix.

How hard is it to look at numbers (whatever that means) and make a simple post saying what they are going to do 4 days into the event?

Again they have an issue with communication.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    this voting is UNFAIR, missing I DON'T GIVE A OOPSS !!! ........moo

Post Count
    Gree should stop epic boss event all together.
    there is the raid boss. A far better event than epic boss ever has been.
    If it was not for the bug in this event . I would have not push to do so much in it this time.

Please just drop this event as you did with pvp tournament.

Neither here nor there... mostly everywhere, but nowhere..
    Post Count
    This poll does not reflect the true nature of the situation... the boss staying at level 10 was not a glitch. A glitch requires you to go through an abnormal process of steps in order to accomplish a certain task. Players were doing nothing more than playing the event by the design of the developers. A failure, by gree, to test a process should not penalize the players. The only just response from gree would have been to leave it alone... make changes prior to roll out.

FROM HERE OUT I SAY... GREE, IF YOU SCREW UP TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY AND MOVE ALONG. CONCENTRATE ON REMOVING THE BUGS FROM THE NEXT EVENT OR ON ACTUAL GLITCHES.

*note this solution does not play favorites... old/new, free/gold, all the same treatment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I can't vote using the questions as they are posed. I think the fair options would have been to A. Leave the thing as it was so that folk who chose to do the task could keep at it to the end and finally have a decent chance of getting a big prize without having to sell the car. Or B. just stop the event and give everyone a big prize. If extra time to finish is a compensation, there should be enough time to finish. Clearly the amount given is inadequate. I may reach 100 kills with the bosses made to require an hour instead of a minute.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkle View Post
    I can't vote using the questions as they are posed. I think the fair options would have been to A. Leave the thing as it was so that folk who chose to do the task could keep at it to the end and finally have a decent chance of getting a big prize without having to sell the car. Or B. just stop the event and give everyone a big prize. If extra time to finish is a compensation, there should be enough time to finish. Clearly the amount given is inadequate. I may reach 100 kills with the bosses made to require an hour instead of a minute.
    True, also reports in are the boss is harder since the last push,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    this voting is UNFAIR, missing I DON'T GIVE A OOPSS !!! ........moo
    Sorry, wanted to, but tried keeping it 'constructive' rather than 'DEstructive' and most likely a 'closed thread' lol