I'm back and looking for a guild

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm back and looking for a guild

Post Count

I'm back and looking for a guild

I'm back after retiring from this game for a long time... I need a new guild now. My stats are considerately weak compared to everyone else's now. I'm Lvel 79 with 1.9/1.9 million.
    Looking for a decent guild. Add me on line please "person123"
    Last edited by person123; 02-18-2014 at 06:49 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I am the leader of The Underdogs and am keen to welcome 4 new members before next battle. We have finished 85 & 105 the last two battles and are keen to cement a position in the top 100.

I do not care about your stats or level, I only care about how active you are and that you commit to a few key guild standards;
    1. A minimum 20k cp per battle
    2. A high level of communication using groupme app
    3. Contribution to guild quests and our own donation challenges

If you are new to the game and think you are active enough to develop quickly - I will happily work with you to get you strong!

If you have poor stats from being in a lower level guild but want to have a crack and know you are active enough to achieve the points above - I want you - you are an underdog and will fit right in!

If you are in a high level guild and need to reduce gem spend - I want you! As long as you bring your active nature and good communication.

Please request to The Underdogs @ 180224204 or message me to chat!

Lurker
    Post Count
    person123,

Check us out; DoC 281-611-684 We're family friendly but not zealots.
    Fodder, Co-Founder of, {DoC}Defenders of Christ 281-611-684

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    SOE code 420-689-695 has great bonuses and most players around the 2-5 mill range. We have room for 1-20 players now due to a merger with room for advancement to our higher ranked guild which is usually TOP 50. Best players from top 25-and top 50 teams help with the growth of the guild by helping them complete quests.

Lurker
    Post Count

D towns finest

We are a growing syndicate just finished in top 1000 for first time. We don't use gold just vary active have fun & communicate well. If interested 249944181
    Thank you for your time