The danger of trading...

So today I was going to trade my seemingly innocent GM who I thought a as innocent because well, he's my GM. He gave me the ve for the retrieve thing or whether and I gave him mine. He said it was incorrect, blocked me and once I checked on knights and dragons, guess what? I'm level 7. So if gree doesn't give me my account back, I'm not playing or paying a single gree game ever again. I spent to much on that account and I'm not freaking restarting. Now I know that some of you are going to say "it's your fault for trading" well, go ahead and say it. I don't care.

Definitely contact Gree with the required information and pray you will get your account back. Nothing more you can do at this point.

Good luck!!

It's your fault for trading.

The Noobicorns is no longer a subguild of the herd. Our new guild to replace them is Unicorn Prospects. Please contact leadership on Line- Zaunfink or Myke0287 to apply.

~Fair warning to all. They are looking for a new guild to say they are a subguild of -The reason they were kicked out of the Herd is that they were refusing to let us talk to their members and refusing to send people up to our guild when we were hurting for members.
    (Sorry for bad grammar)

I got this feeling on this winter day to trade accounts.
    I bound my account and then I got my code.
    I gave my GM my code and then he gave me his.
    I traded accounts like a noob.

I don't care. I'm level 7!
    I don't care.

Need I say more?
    Last edited by busteroaf; 02-18-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

You always have a way of making things worse, buster... What information do they require, rusty? And thanks for the good luck

Well, I was simply trying to add some fun to it.

One of my staff always starts singing that song anytime he hears someone say "I don't care"... so it kinda fit.

Busteroaf
    Retired
    Beer: Give your brain the night off

That sucks dude, hope you get your stuff back.

Quote Originally Posted by person123 View Post
    So today I was going to trade my seemingly innocent GM who I thought a as innocent because well, he's my GM. He gave me the ve for the retrieve thing or whether and I gave him mine. He said it was incorrect, blocked me and once I checked on knights and dragons, guess what? I'm level 7. So if gree doesn't give me my account back, I'm not playing or paying a single gree game ever again. I spent to much on that account and I'm not freaking restarting. Now I know that some of you are going to say "it's your fault for trading" well, go ahead and say it. I don't care.
    Account trading, selling, buying, sharing is against the Terms of Service!! Do NOT do this!!