Constantly attacked by same people, ticking me off! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Constantly attacked by same people, ticking me off!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    What a lot of people fail to realize in this game is that many repeat attackers don't care so much about the money... They can get money from anyone. What they prize are the reactions of people getting pissed off and losing their minds...
    I love getting those posts - only makes me attack more
    I get attacked by the same people, don't care because I also attack the same people once I get to know them. It's part of the game, if it's bothering you that muck, change your name or change your allies

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Very sorry to hear. I have a different problem, this player that I have been watching is very good at collecting his money. It's made the game less enjoyable for me as I can't raid him daily. Any suggestions OP?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexFoo View Post
    this.

one this week thinks my stats seem "suspect"... and he's whining I raided him. go to look, he's got over THIRTY FIVE THOUSAND successful raids!!!

He's obviously picked on plenty of folks, and doesn't like it when he's not the bully. He's now on my regular rotation almost daily lol
    Well if his game name is Death666, its a given, he deserves it, LMAO

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    put all your stamina at all their buildings 1 time over and over again and you will see it stops
    SUPER UNITED WARRIORS

Invite code 656127774

We communicate with the groupme app thats the main requirement

We are fast growing always high with goals
    looking for donators and active players to reach the

Now 36/42 members always high with faction goals
    Bonus list:

+10% building output
    +30% health regen time
    +20% buiding defense
    +35% infantry defense
    +10% infantry attack
    + 5 % ground attack
    +25% ground defense
    +20% air defense
    +15% sea defense
    +22 guild memebers

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DFI View Post
    Very sorry to hear. I have a different problem, this player that I have been watching is very good at collecting his money. It's made the game less enjoyable for me as I can't raid him daily. Any suggestions OP?
    +1
    . . . . . . . .
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Hey, get real, it's just some FAKE money, you won't die of starvation nor enjoy real life with this fake cash !!! This is a WAR GAME, if you reset and collect them according to your schedule, nobody has any chance of your so called ROB YOU !!!....moo

p/s-highly recommend you to play H@yd@y, nobody will ever able to hit nor take any of your fake cash....moo
    moo lol y u do this to me cheng????
    Farewell to my friends at the Real McCoys I had a fun year with you guys and farewell to this game
    BASE NUKED- 12/08/14
    Now in my spare time I play Dota 2
    join me ---> at http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198132444144/

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's not surprising really, I have a list of names I specifically refresh my allies list to find. It saves time looking for targets you already know pay out good and catch their good buildings. It's a game based on fighting other players and it bothers you being attacked? Perhaps look for another game or collect buildings on time and donate any cash that is over vault to your faction...No need to thank me, I have plenty of common sense to go around

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    No you probably hit them first and are on their news feed. What you do in that case is spam them 50 times in a row and your base will run off their feed. You have to hope they are not on to block you though.

The best thing to do is just get a lot stronger so they can no longer attack you. Next option is to gain or drop allies so that they are no longer seeing you on their rivals list. About 20 allies either way should do it. You can also level up real quick by doing missions or stop leveling up so they can advance and in turn not see you on their rivals list. You camping will be awful boring though so I would just do an ltq or two and kick their A.

Once you are in their "hood" just open their profile and go to the 3rd tab labeled "comments". There you can leave them a comment. Be nice, kiss their A, and they will probably leave you alone. At least I leave the ones alone that beg for my mercy. Lol
    Last edited by DTA-HOG; 02-19-2014 at 09:40 AM.
    The views and opinions expressed by me are most likely not the views and opinions of my faction. Please do not hold them accountable for my actions.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm being raided by three people like clockwork- conveniently, they're all in the same faction. Gee, I wonder if it's just a coincidence. I doubt it.

I'm never over vault, but this time around I figured screw it, I'd go balls to the wall and see how far I can upgrade the FDF Central Command. I'm currently 500 million over vault, losing over $20 million daily to these three jerks. My IPH isn't high enough to compensate; I have to work my ass off finding targets to make up for it. I realize it's war and that's the way it works, but I find it pretty weak that they can't go do some work themselves.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    moo lol y u do this to me cheng????
    i needed to milk the cows hourly and moo with them..extremely quiet but busy at the farm !!! ...moo

woh, you're in the Top 150 faction, congrats....moo

p/s - Beware of the Fake McCoys !!!!...........moo

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah. Durka durka

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel J View Post
    Death666. For a start you deserve to be attacked. 2 reasons, Firstly your username another 666 hero wannabe. Secondly your a pathetic whinging woman who attempts to identify himself as a man. I hope you get raided for every last cent you have.

I will dedicate my time to pursue satisfaction from attacking the pansies such as yourself If you're the big tough 666 moron why not defend yourself? Haha majority of players are going to get you!!!
    He's pathetic for whining and deserve all the bashing, but you deserve even worse for the sexist comment. Get some education first.

Post Count
    These kind of things makes MW still fun. People who get annoyed when they're attacked. Love it

Post Count
    Wall spamming no longer works plus you just block the person after their second try.

The best suggestion was to leave your base dark and vault your cash.

If you attacked first, you leave a direct link back to your base, why folks don't look at a rivals specs before they attack is beyond me. I like to follow those back and hit the person, if they start posting crap on my wall I hit them more.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Saluki View Post
    He's pathetic for whining and deserve all the bashing, but you deserve even worse for the sexist comment. Get some education first.
    Don't worry. Colonel J has made sexist comments before. He is probably just bullied by a woman (maybe his own if one is dumb enough) and this is just his way of finally feeling in controll.
    We all have addictions.. I just have 298 of them..