Page 3 of 19 First 1234513 ... Last
    I like the sound of it but ill know tomorrow if I like it and this is one thing ppl have been wanting so we all will see

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    is this going to add a million def or more? Even a million def modded isn't worth sacrificing IPH.
    That's a bit extreme...1m defense would be more then worth sacrificing IPH...just for the 10x's BMW Beach Roadster it might be worth it, because of the +10% Car attack mod....it's definitely better then the last LTB. But that's not saying much.
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Any chance that the promised upgrade in existing defensive building stats will be in the same data set?

In case they haven't, it would work okay to multiply the defensive buildings stats by our level. It would keep them from being dominant at low levels and it would encourage people to level...

M@
    Started late June 2012.

How many can you purchase?

We can only purchase 2 each money buildings at store. However we can purchase multiple Defense buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    We can only purchase 2 each money buildings at store. However we can purchase multiple Defense buildings.
    good question!

Um, why hasn't anyone asked why there's an attack mod to a defense building prize? Shouldn't this be defense based? Not really a defense building if it increases attack more than defense. Lmfao. Good one gree.

Quote Originally Posted by The Governor View Post
    Twenty five or fiftey isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Boa View Post
    Twenty five or fiftey isnt it?
    50 for the ones present now.

Um, why hasn't anyone asked why there's an attack mod to a defense building prize? Shouldn't this be defense based? Not really a defense building if it increases attack more than defense. Lmfao. Good one gree.
    Doesn't make a bit of difference... Mods are mods no matter what they come with. Yes its a defense LTB so hopefully it isn't a lvl 1 - 15 defense building with a 3 billion price tag. But we will see tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 Devils 3 View Post
    The attack mod is for the car that comes with each level, not the building.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Time of start? 3pm PST?
    Join friedly team top250: 849.528.387
    questions? - https://www.groupme.com/join_group/9531669/EpZ5dw

How many can we build? 30 like other defense buildings?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaden View Post
    How many can we build? 30 like other defense buildings?
    Interesting question, initially i thought it should be 2 like the other money LTB.
    If we can build one each day within the Limited period.. lol

Will be my first def building. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Thanks A&F.

But a ltb def building is the worse ltb you could have done by the way.
    People complain about being stuck upgrading low income money LTBs. Now they won't be upgrading any money buildings.

I'm more interested in.....
    is this going to add a million def or more? Even a million def modded isn't worth sacrificing IPH.
    I would hope it will be a modifier per level to your existing defence stat rather than a flat number, otherwise it will become useless after a short time due to stat inflation. A mod of x1 per level would be nice, so at level 10 you get x10 on your defence, but unlikely. More likely to be x0.5 or x0.3 extra
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

i really dont even like defense builds. i sold the ones i had long ago and they never stop me from robbing others. a bit disappointed