Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last

It likely will have its own defensive stats if its worth keeping will be determined tomorrow, last few ltbs that I finished I sols instantly after finish.
    Hey look a banana.

You don't even know what the defense stats of the building are yet.

Ok show the picture shows you get the prize for fully upgrading it...then in the same pic it says they are stackable...the chart showing getting one for each upgrade...yeah sounds confusing don't it

Unless "something has happened" that makes defensive buildings worthwhile, it's defensive stats don't matter.

This ^^

I've seen hoods with 100 various "defense" buildings all upgraded to 10. People with similar stats to me. I've never bought a single attack or defense point, who knows what their "defense" factor was. I still rob/attack with the same win percentage as those with no "defense" buildings. Off topic: I also had a mini experiment player who had 50 attack points at low level. Never helped him win any extra battles. Therefore I believe Attack skill points, defense skill points, and defense buildings are useless unless you are at Level 250 with 500 mob.

I'm happy to participate in something new. You never know, it might add a healthy amount of defensive stats because GREE may have factored the inflation when designing this event.

I might be dense but it says you get the same reward for fully upgrading as you get for each level. What am I missing?

You just get the same reward every level, kinda like that snowball thing a few months back

With the new rivals list format, why do I care about my defense stats? I'll use the time/$$ on IPH building upgrades to some I already have.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtisjon View Post
    With the new rivals list format, why do I care about my defense stats? I'll use the time/$$ on IPH building upgrades to some I already have.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but an increase in defense would directly benefit you when being attacked in battle.

This isn't that bad. Come on try it out it's their FIRST time trying ltb defense bldgs.

People were asking for this very very recently give them a break. It shows they are listening to our suggestions, it just takes time.
    proud owner of toy box

Proud retired ex-member of Original Syn and Legen...dary.

Don't get me wrong, I like new stuff, glad they're doing this, but I would like to understand how it works first so I can decide between this and a long overdue NC upgrade

Awesome sounds good i cant wait

This seems awesome. Maybe explain a bit on how this works and maybe the new defensive buildings and the way they are going to work?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

No complaints about 210k/140k att/def with 10% mod! What's the pricing on this though?