Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819

New Gree Glitch. For IOS players you will see on combat board blanks for players names. O for level. Sometimes your own name on opponent list!

I sent in ticket a couple of wars ago. Standard Gree response. Delete and Reinstall. Denied issue.

EXCEPT: now multiple syns and multiple members of my syn seeing same issue. Fix it Gree stop blaming players for your issues!

No I am not sending in ticket. A total waste of time. Let noob players send tickets and get frustrated with standard response. Also stop asking for wanting photos a certain way. We don't edit the screenshots.

As I have both an android and an iOS, it appears that only the iOS has the 1% car attack stacking, its my android that still shows 1% when it should show 4%.

Is this gonna be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    New Gree Glitch. For IOS players you will see on combat board blanks for players names. O for level. Sometimes your own name on opponent list!

I sent in ticket a couple of wars ago. Standard Gree response. Delete and Reinstall. Denied issue.

EXCEPT: now multiple syns and multiple members of my syn seeing same issue. Fix it Gree stop blaming players for your issues!

No I am not sending in ticket. A total waste of time. Let noob players send tickets and get frustrated with standard response. Also stop asking for wanting photos a certain way. We don't edit the screenshots.
    That did happen to me but only if my reception had gone whilst on the game. Any chance that could be the case for you?