Page 16 of 19 First ... 61415161718 ... Last
    yeah noobs..we're speaking about elder privilege and entitlements..princess complexes and such..how dare you step foot in my hood, i've been playing longer than you..That's right, i am a mobile device game legend..a superstar of sorts..i shouldn't have to collect on time! That is ridiculous. When you sit at the adult table then you better be ready to listen to a seemingly endless session of whining..You aren't ready for the river that we cry..

really? B**ch please..

Quote Originally Posted by b-w View Post
    yeah noobs..we're speaking about elder privilege and entitlements..princess complexes and such..how dare you step foot in my hood, i've been playing longer than you..That's right, i am a mobile device game legend..a superstar of sorts..i shouldn't have to collect on time! That is ridiculous. When you sit at the adult table then you better be ready to listen to a seemingly endless session of whining..You aren't ready for the river that we cry..

really? B**ch please..
    Here's a tampon to soak up your tears; on second thought, here's a case.

Did I strike a nerve? I don't have entitlement issues because I earned my way there; I'm not the one pleading with GREE to make concessions, to make the game more accessible to the n00b players (like yourself) who think that the world is their oyster and should have access to everything. I'm not here to seek the adulation nor respect of anyone around here; I couldn't give a damn about either. I don't expect you to understand because you don't have the capacity to do so. Feel free to petition GREE with your suggestions and complaints (which will be roundly ignored anyway, but too naive and delusional to see otherwise). So you're capable of robbing 24/7? Congratulations: you understand one facet of the game and that's it. Here's a cookie for your troubles (because it was so hard to master in the first place )

I wasn't crying..

I'm working on my iph and have been since day 1. I never said i rob 24/7 but i do rob when i can. I upgrade another bldg. the minute one is done and i collect on time or i risk being robbed, which doesn't result in me coming on here to cry about it. I laugh and then rob them back repeatedly, and relentlessly. I don't like the new rivals list and i don't like this new bldg. I'll adapt though. I'm in a great syn (just missed 250) and i'm active. I try to use gold only for syn battles. I compete most of the boss events or come very close. I do the sltq and don't worry too much about the ltq's..

But you're right..

When i started i went to level 68 and i was 250k attk/def before i knew it..now i'm level 81 3mil attk/def. I'm still small potatoes but i like the game so ..I'm no threat to the older players as you can tell by my stats..get to your point please..

Quote Originally Posted by surfinguy369 View Post
    You guys with high iph cry too damn much. STFU! The game is called Crime City for a reason. If you don't like the game play then I suggest you go find something else better to do.
    If you actually read what people write you would understand their complaints.... Under the old rules if you spent a small fortune in gold and didn't level up too fast you would be very strong vs your rivals and wouldn't have been able to be robbed by 99% of them (which was fair, since you spent a ton of gold to get stronger to defend yourself). Now, it doesn't matter if you are free player or have spent $1,000's in gold, everyone on your rivals list can rob you and their is nothing you can do about it, even spending thousands more won't help you defend your hood.

First, it's a big F U, to all those players who spent $1,000's in order to get stronger then their rivals, since in a single move Gree has undone all their efforts. And for that you have to understand their frustration. And second, it completely discourages spending gold to get stronger going forward because what's the point? you will just be matched against stronger players.

BTW, obviously, the second one I'm ok with, because I'd rather be a free player at this point anyway....
    // Lvl: 250 // 488 394 051 // Atk: 9,917k // Def: 9,602k // IpH: $24,290,680
    // Lvl: 147 // 365 655 496 // Atk: 6,954k // Def: 6,790k // IpH: $12,586,132
    // Lvl: 79 // 233 936 800 // Atk: 5,978k // Def: 5,901k // IPH: $1,572,478

As of 1-27-14

Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    If you actually read what people write you would understand their complaints.... Under the old rules if you spent a small fortune in gold and didn't level up too fast you would be very strong vs your rivals and wouldn't have been able to be robbed by 99% of them (which was fair, since you spent a ton of gold to get stronger to defend yourself). Now, it doesn't matter if you are free player or have spent $1,000's in gold, everyone on your rivals list can rob you and their is nothing you can do about it, even spending thousands more won't help you defend your hood.

First, it's a big F U, to all those players who spent $1,000's in order to get stronger then their rivals, since in a single move Gree has undone all their efforts. And for that you have to understand their frustration. And second, it completely discourages spending gold to get stronger going forward because what's the point? you will just be matched against stronger players.

BTW, obviously, the second one I'm ok with, because I'd rather be a free player at this point anyway....

what do you expect from Noobs? They got spoiled in with stat inflation and have no clue nor care about our past. Until our past becomes their future. LOL. Especially the freeloader noobs.

I just wish we could have a way to compete in the ltb's that also allowed us to continue improving our hood at the same time. I would love to continue to level up my hood, but the ltb's *demand* attention and they are always running, so it really makes it hard to improve my existing hood.

How about a change to make the LTB buy/upgrade not count toward your limit of 1 upgrade at a time or 1 new build at a time?

First, it's a big F U, to all those players who spent $1,000's in order to get stronger then their rivals, since in a single move Gree has undone all their efforts. And for that you have to understand their frustration. And second, it completely discourages spending gold to get stronger going forward because what's the point? you will just be matched against stronger players. .
    ^^^this^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Orkanen View Post
    Awesome! :-) This ltb is the best one in a very long time. Nice stats on the loot plus a mod on it, then add the stats on the building.
    Not to mention that its for thoose who can afford it and putted some time to invest on their iph and not for thoose who just slack around like minis and other scumbags in this game. Once again, Awesome!

Proud member of The Commission
    This was the post that i thought didn't make sense..First of all..How is this helping you from scumbags? You will get more stats? Great..You get new scumbags and minis robbing you..This doesn't fix the issues with the rivals list and it doesn't make you safe. Slackers can just buy the bldg with real gold..How is this great? Explain. You think this fixes anything?

WASTE..
    if you're worried about IPH then this is going to take up weeks of upgrades on buildings that make money..IMO..but i'm a n00b so there you go.

I have to agree completely. It was pretty much a big FU on the part of Gree, but It was a great incentive for me to switch to free player. my stats no longer mean anything so I don't have to chase them with gold. Hell even the Stat inflation no longer means anything. Also with so many critical changes happening so regularly what incentive would I have to invest monetarily in the game?

These days I just kinda play and have fun. Got a good looking hood, a great syndicate, good IPH. Gree removed all my stress by completely removing any incentive I had to attempt to be competitive. I don't even mind when I get robbed anymore. Which ironically doesn't happen since the switched to the new RL...its bizarre. level 6 fine gem stores....just sit there for hours sometimes.

So, whats the latest thinking about this building? Pro/Cons?

Rewards-wise, it's the best so far (accumulative). If this was a money building, it would have been the best LTB to date.
    Last edited by Nighteg; 02-22-2014 at 02:49 AM.

I can finally go back to upgrading my nightclubs without feeling like I'm missing good units.

can you build more than 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Bala82 View Post
    can you build more than 2?
    it is an ltb. 2 will be it.

[QUOTE=b-w;1210081]This was the post that i thought didn't make sense..First of all..How is this helping you from scumbags? You will get more stats? Great..You get new scumbags and minis robbing you..This doesn't fix the issues with the rivals list and it doesn't make you safe. Slackers can just buy the bldg with real gold..How is this great? Explain. You think this fixes anything?

WASTE..

I didnt said it was going to solve any problems, i just like the fact that it is expensive and that the loot is good.
    Nothing more nothing less. keep it serious.

Proud member of The Commission