Page 17 of 19 First ... 71516171819 Last

This building, in various stages of upgrading, is not having any positive impact regarding people robbing me. In fact, I have lost 6 in a row, including a 2 mil less stat differential.

roger that..all good

Advice?

I can upgrade this to a level 3 or I can build a second one by the time this is done at end of month. I don't think I can do both. Which would you guys recommend?

Why would you wanna buy a second one, only good thing about this building is the prize with the 1%carattackmodifier. So i would say upgrade it

Quote Originally Posted by Hoeba View Post
    Why would you wanna buy a second one, only good thing about this building is the prize with the 1%carattackmodifier. So i would say upgrade it
    I'm a 1.7mil/2mil with 1 mil IPH player and being robbed by 2.5-3 mil/2.5-3mil players thanks to this new matchup system. I would think a 2nd building would help me increase def for later upgrades for protection in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by azgrunge View Post
    I'm a 1.7mil/2mil with 1 mil IPH player and being robbed by 2.5-3 mil/2.5-3mil players thanks to this new matchup system. I would think a 2nd building would help me increase def for later upgrades for protection in the future.
    Given the rate of stat inflation, and the very low defence of this building by comparison I would say run the one you have up to a higher level rather than buy a second if the choice is either/or. That way you get an extra car and modifier.

Unless Gree have something seriously big time for boosting the power of defence up their sleeve, that is. Sadly they're not telling us.

Alternatively, you could boost your income instead, so you can get further with the next LTB, or be able to afford to buy SLTQ weapons if your syndicate can't bash all the way through. Either is at present a better option.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 02-24-2014 at 09:34 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Upgrade is my vote for sure..

Why and how are some of the higher iph getting robbed by much lower iph? One of my main issues with the rivals list is that i can't find anyone in my list with substantially higher iph than mine. I don't understand. The rivals list has become sort of mirror of my character.

Seems to me they've adjusted the matchup several times (5 by my estimate). Initially, I used to basically see a mirror of myself. However, now I see people as low as almost half my stats to people with almost double.

will pass on this .. sold all m defense builds long ago and rob all day long people loaded down with them.. so i cant see buying one it would be like going backwards for me.

It is slightly amusing that the most expensive LTB ever is a defensive building
    Quote Originally Posted by N41LZ View Post
    Gree you have made a big mistake, 1 Uzi should cost 100 Gold, not 5

And the event should be 12 hours only...
    You giving us too much bro, like a restaurant giving out large messy portionsss

So if we get to level ten on this do we get 10 items with mod for each? Or do we get 10 plus 1 as per the splash screen?
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it

Thanks

Thank you for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by cditti View Post
    So if we get to level ten on this do we get 10 items with mod for each? Or do we get 10 plus 1 as per the splash screen?
    You get the car with the mod for each level completed during the event. The mods stack, so if you reach level 10 it's a 10% modifier.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Can anyone post the upgrade costs? im sure they're in this thread somewhere but why they are not posted in tbe first postsis beyond me. Im not lazy but on me mobile and its taking forever to find.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reaper View Post
    This one gets expensive fast! (assuming it follows the normal trend of upgrade prices)

This thread was 11 pages long before building was live.