Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    17 bill 2 fully upgrade pretty crazy. Think ill save my money 4 the next ltq where u can purchase items. Alot more stats 2 gain

Quote Originally Posted by MattyCC View Post
    This is why this game is dying. The old people stay strong and the newbies can't finish anything. The elder ones will complain about gold and the new users won't use gold because what's the point if they ever can't finish anything. Lol too much. Too rich for my blood
    Ever can't finish anything. Thanks, that made me laugh. Now stop crying and work on your iph.

So, has anyone found out if the 10k defense boost is once or does it increase with each upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanfor4hire View Post
    Thanks for the 10 post info on threads. Yeah I've never seen a Special Epic Boss event. It will likely have a really high item reward to generate a lot of gold, high cash payouts per boss beaten and more. Was just curious if anyone knew in advance.
    Im thinking itll be like the ones in MW which will suck.
    Proud member of Bones

Quote Originally Posted by Luca1 View Post
    So, has anyone found out if the 10k defense boost is once or does it increase with each upgrade?
    its increase everytime you upgrade, Lvl 2 will give you 20k def stat
    ID Name : You Lee
    CC Code : 232 834 947
    Lvl : 235
    Att / Def : 250 / 152 M
    IPH : 41 Mill

Quote Originally Posted by Luca1 View Post
    Just did first upgrade and defence increased to 20,000

Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    what I want to know is can we buy more than two...

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmanfor4hire View Post
    Thanks for the 10 post info on threads. Yeah I've never seen a Special Epic Boss event. It will likely have a really high item reward to generate a lot of gold, high cash payouts per boss beaten and more. Was just curious if anyone knew in advance.
    Possibly similar to one running in MW now. A mix of LTQ (80 levels) and epic boss (80 levels). The boss part isn't just about killing 80 bosses though. You get numerous different bosses to take to level 10; each boss consists of 4 levels - for killing 1, 3, 6 and 10 - so you'll probably need to kill 200 bosses to complete it. So each boss goes back to a weaker state on level 1, but each successive boss group gets tougher.

There is no daily boss faction event attached, and the prizes remain the same throughout.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Could you be a bit clearer? Did you get a 20,000 boost for level 2 to add to the 10,000 from level 1 or just another 10,000?

Needs someone to report back on level 3 for a better idea of where this is headed, but worst projection of the boost being 10,000 x level is a whopping 550,000 boost in total (lol, worth your billions, not!)

Better is if the boost doubles for each level could be 10 million+

[QUOTE=sister morphine;1208179]Could you be a bit clearer? Did you get a 20,000 boost for level 2 to add to the 10,000 from level 1 or just another 10,000?

Needs someone to report back on level 3 for a better idea of where this is headed, but worst projection of the boost being 10,000 x level is a whopping 550,000 boost in total (lol, worth your billions, not!)

Ok so got 10.000 for first level.. Now upgrading to second level which told would be worth 20,000 when completed... So am guessing 3rd level will be 30.000 but wont know till 2nd upgrade is completed... Watch this space...
    But im guessing it doubles with each level... If so then i am happy with this ltb

Ok so got 10.000 for first level.. Now upgrading to second level which told would be worth 20,000 when completed... So am guessing 3rd level will be 30.000 but wont know till 2nd upgrade is completed... Watch this space...
    But im guessing it doubles with each level... If so then i am happy with this ltb
    Thanks.

If the boost is doubled each level you'd still need to be able to get to level 7 to make 1 million+, level 8 or better for something meaningful really.

LTB should be a building thats special, a LTB should be a build that people who missed it still want so badly...
    no-one really wants the sl-ice rink, throwback arcade or this defense building..

Your right that ppl dont want the buildings, but they would like to have the loot that came from the buildings. I know i would if i didnt already have them!

If the defence building was affordable for me - disclaimer alert: I'm not some no iph noob, just to forestall the inevitable yapping doggies - I'd be going for it. But if Reaper's cost projections are accurate then it's just silly. Will be putting my money into buying the SLTQ weapons instead.

Quote Originally Posted by sap_pete View Post
    100 mil to start lol. Thanks for the big F U to all the newer players.
    The past few LTBs especially the Arcade was a big F U to people who actually work on their iph. Although if it was a money bldg it would've been better..

And hey they took my 1% stacking mod idea
    Last edited by Muj; 02-20-2014 at 02:14 AM.
    Muj- L193 - IPH: 12.2M
    DiENoW - L95 - IPH: 5.1M
    --