View Poll Results: See OP

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see a reason to quit.

4 6.78%
  • Just hanging in there until a good update comes out and if it's disappointing I'll quit.

15 25.42%
  • At least this game is updating weekly. I'll quit when that stops.

3 5.08%
  • Not much longer, I don't got hope though but I'm about to retire.

15 25.42%
  • I've already quit but I like lurking on here.

7 11.86%
  • Right now I still have fun, when that stops I'll quit.

11 18.64%
  • I really have no idea.

4 6.78%
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    When I started and towards the middle of my time in K&D I have spent money here and there, but when it became apparent nothing was going to be had without spending serious $ I decided to stop spending. A nice update could sway me slightly, but at the moment I feel that I might as well get the most that I can without dropping gems, (obtain all fusable epics & EB armours).
    However I have to say, aside from wars and EB, and occasionally the arena there is nothing else for me here, and I will continue to lurk and attempt to obtain fusable epics but I'm a lot less interested in the game than I once was. it definately needs some sort of update whatever it may be. .

Quote Originally Posted by Conget View Post
    I am only hanging around because I like my guild (Solaris 1 & 2) so much. If it weren't them, I would have left K&D already
    I think most people agree with this sentiment. The people you meet make the game worth playing, while GREE makes it very difficult to enjoy the game. It is a shame because their games could be so much better if they weren't constantly fumbling the football.

I play the game because its fin to me. It changes the boss week to week. The guild wars are blah. But it holds my attention for the time being.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigami824 View Post
    I play the game because its fin to me. It changes the boss week to week. The guild wars are blah. But it holds my attention for the time being.
    wait till epic bosses seem like a chore to you. after months of playing them thats what happens.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else