View Poll Results: See OP

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see a reason to quit.

4 6.78%
  • Just hanging in there until a good update comes out and if it's disappointing I'll quit.

15 25.42%
  • At least this game is updating weekly. I'll quit when that stops.

3 5.08%
  • Not much longer, I don't got hope though but I'm about to retire.

15 25.42%
  • I've already quit but I like lurking on here.

7 11.86%
  • Right now I still have fun, when that stops I'll quit.

11 18.64%
  • I really have no idea.

4 6.78%

Threaded View

The way things are going right now, how long do you still intend to play KnD?

I'm curious to see how everyone's standing in this.
    I think we can pretty much that we can all agree on the fact that lately the game has managed to disappoint us on several occasions.
    What I'm trying to get out of this thread is to see if any of the long time playing veterans might understand the pattern Gree is going with in terms of updates.
    I figured a thread like this would be something more constructive than your usual whining and complaining.
    Feel free to cry out and vent your frustration though.

As for myself:
    I basically started playing around the time the Arena was changing, I started the game One week Prior to this. That basically gave me a really awesome impression of the game. I still find myself having a ton of fun playing the game and I try to ignore the possible mess-ups by Gree like Guild Gifting and such (I was btw VERY happy it wasn't what we all thought it would be.)
    I'm slowly starting the hit the point where I wish for new things to happen in the game though.