View Poll Results: See OP

Voters
59. You may not vote on this poll
  • I don't see a reason to quit.

4 6.78%
  • Just hanging in there until a good update comes out and if it's disappointing I'll quit.

15 25.42%
  • At least this game is updating weekly. I'll quit when that stops.

3 5.08%
  • Not much longer, I don't got hope though but I'm about to retire.

15 25.42%
  • I've already quit but I like lurking on here.

7 11.86%
  • Right now I still have fun, when that stops I'll quit.

11 18.64%
  • I really have no idea.

4 6.78%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

The way things are going right now, how long do you still intend to play KnD?

I'm curious to see how everyone's standing in this.
    I think we can pretty much that we can all agree on the fact that lately the game has managed to disappoint us on several occasions.
    What I'm trying to get out of this thread is to see if any of the long time playing veterans might understand the pattern Gree is going with in terms of updates.
    I figured a thread like this would be something more constructive than your usual whining and complaining.
    Feel free to cry out and vent your frustration though.

As for myself:
    I basically started playing around the time the Arena was changing, I started the game One week Prior to this. That basically gave me a really awesome impression of the game. I still find myself having a ton of fun playing the game and I try to ignore the possible mess-ups by Gree like Guild Gifting and such (I was btw VERY happy it wasn't what we all thought it would be.)
    I'm slowly starting the hit the point where I wish for new things to happen in the game though.

No option for forever? Bias poll. I love k&d, I'm playing until they delete it.

Cor blimey mate, what are you doing in me pockets!?
    I have quit since the end of the war. There's really a lack of variety, and I do not enjoy the game anymore.

And no I'm not giving my account away, don't bother asking.
    [BACK WITH NEW ACCOUNT]
    WCP-WXR-FMX (Android)
    In-Game Name SA Veeke DSB
    Level: 80+
    Maxed: N/A
    WIP: Chaotic Hellguard + (28/99) Voidwalker's Shelter + (23/99) Explorer's Piecemail (23/99) Summoner's Garb (17/99) Rivenborn Aegis (10/99)

i dont agree with any of your poll answeres. right now, i stopped fighting the epic bosses - i know they are newer and more powerfull, but i cant level the ones i already have because i cant get myself in a mind set to mindlessly farm for days to get one armor to max level just to do it again next week, lost most interest in arena, and just doing the random quests now. its so repetative that after 6+ months of holding the >> fast forward arrow and hitt the the special atack, there is nothing special about this game anymore. its to repetative in end game. ill log and collect money, occasional arena matches to get a few bonus armros - and talk to my pretty cool guildies and participate in the battles they play (which is only fusions at the moment, no use waisitng money for a single old epic boss armor). thats about it.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i dont agree with any of your poll answeres. right now, i stopped fighting the epic bosses - i know they are newer and more powerfull, but i cant level the ones i already have because i cant get myself in a mind set to mindlessly farm for days to get one armor to max level just to do it again next week, lost most interest in arena, and just doing the random quests now. its so repetative that after 6+ months of holding the >> fast forward arrow and hitt the the special atack, there is nothing special about this game anymore. its to repetative in end game. ill log and collect money, occasional arena matches to get a few bonus armros - and talk to my pretty cool guildies and participate in the battles they play (which is only fusions at the moment, no use waisitng money for a single old epic boss armor). thats about it.
    I don't mindlessly farm, haven't in a long time. But whenever I want to fight EB, I do Skeleton's Tomb, and then the boss appears. I fight it, and then I finish the Tomb. I already have enough mats to have some armors to craft, and I don't need to level every EB armor. Plus, you get lots of armor from Arena. If you level up just one in every 3 or 4 EB armors like I am, then it works out great.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

I am only hanging around because I like my guild (Solaris 1 & 2) so much. If it weren't them, I would have left K&D already
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    I don't mindlessly farm, haven't in a long time. But whenever I want to fight EB, I do Skeleton's Tomb, and then the boss appears. I fight it, and then I finish the Tomb. I already have enough mats to have some armors to craft, and I don't need to level every EB armor. Plus, you get lots of armor from Arena. If you level up just one in every 3 or 4 EB armors like I am, then it works out great.
    That's pretty much exactly my pattern. I'd like to think the "not much longer" response would've done better if you hadn't tacked on all that excess confusing language:

"Not much longer, I don't got hope though but I'm about to retire." It's not a sentence. It's run-on. The "but" makes no sense since the second part agrees with the first part.

Maybe this:
    "Not much longer. I have no hope of significant new content or revisions in the game and therefore am about to retire."
    iOS GUILD: THE PALE RIDERS
    LVL: 75 (maxed bonuses)
    GW1: 59 GW2: 75 GW3: 56 GW4: 79 GW5: 70 GW6: 71 GW7: 35 GW8: 45, GW9: 46, GW10: 34, GW11: 91 GW12: 21, GW13: 35, GW14: 25, GW15: 16, GW16: 46 GW17: 20, GW18: 32, GW19: 30! 3 Guild Alliance for Armor Wars - 5th Silver Chromatic (FTB), 5th Arclite Shroud.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pale Rider View Post
    That's pretty much exactly my pattern. I'd like to think the "not much longer" response would've done better if you hadn't tacked on all that excess confusing language:

"Not much longer, I don't got hope though but I'm about to retire." It's not a sentence. It's run-on. The "but" makes no sense since the second part agrees with the first part.

Maybe this:
    "Not much longer. I have no hope of significant new content or revisions in the game and therefore am about to retire."
    Where is the "like" button when you need it? Lol
    Ign: kingjuju
    Guild: Death Knights(DK)
    IGN: DK JuJu

Lv: 102
    Line ID: kingofjuju
    Knights:
    Apocalypse playemail+ (maxed)
    Triskelion war gear+ (maxed x2)
    Spectors shroud
    Silver chromatic mantle+
    Sol vanguard (maxed)
    Maelstrom irons(maxed)
    Aegis of the sky majesty (maxed)
    Beastmaster Battlegear(maxed)
    Armour of the komodo+ (maxed)
    Drudic platemail+ (maxed)
    Aquadic battlegear (maxed)
    Sandstorm platemail (maxed)

Maybe this:
    I would have said something about that, but I had no clue what he was talking about. Lol.
    IGN: FL TAD
    Level: 132
    Guild: The Fat Lards

Dragonforge: Frigid Soulgard (84)

Epics: Angelic Battlemail (max), Manipulator's Souplate (max), Gunslinger's Trappings (max), Raptor's Embrace (max), Explorer's Piecemail (78), Explorer's Piecemail+ (max), Champion's Battlegear+ (max), Summoner's Garb (max), Voidwalker's Shelter+ (58), Technomancer Armor (31)

Quote Originally Posted by bosskiller View Post
    i play the same level - but to get my first eb to level 35 - then the plus to 70 - its a hassle somewhere near lvl 30-40 it takes 4 snakeskins to make one level... and thats where it gets to mindlessly armor crafting for me. getting the first one to 35 i ussualy blow anything that i had in reserve. maybe if the first couple levels of an EB acted more like a lower level, and as you level up - it takes more xp - i wouldnt gripe as much. anyone have an exact number of xp needed to get eb to 35- then eb+ to 70? how do you not farm for that? even 3 weeks worth of arena doesnt do that for me

my point is even if your not just farming for armor and play the arena - its the same old hold FF and special in opportune moments. know what would make battles feel more important? having armors act more like pokemon - in a sense that some armors have a different set of attacks. or defend - something other than watch the little people do everything for you.

Edit** when i was mindlessly crafting - i found a decent way to lvl for anyone who cares. i got a great Spirit armor (it helps if you have multi element spirit) and fight epic dark prince - kill the tangley root monster with a special - which i just saved my special and one shot him - dropped out, opened a lower level to cancel that level and then reopen epic level and repeat. be chosing armor that knocks him right out, you minimize damage from the boss, you get tons of 3 star armor mats, and a crap ton of silver star sprirt mats, and you can get an entire level out of one run (i did it starting at half a level, then you level get your hp back and get to the halfway mark again) just a suggestion to you who like farming levels
    Last edited by sxespanky; 02-18-2014 at 12:49 PM.
    Donate to Breast Cancer -
    https://secure.info-komen.org/site/D...on=form1&idb=0

83 cents of every dollar spent by Susan G. Komen supports mission programs and services. - See more at: http://ww5.komen.org/HelpFAQ/HelpFAQ....NqM2zwUy.dpuf

compared to most 1-5 cent programs, this one sounds legit. the other 17 cents goes to help run everything else

Maybe this:
    I apologise for that, English is my Third language and switching can be hard from time to time so I often make weird mistakes like these. The sentence sounded right in my head but thank you for pointing it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post
    i play the same level - but to get my first eb to level 35 - then the plus to 70 - its a hassle somewhere near lvl 30-40 it takes 4 snakeskins to make one level... and thats where it gets to mindlessly armor crafting for me. getting the first one to 35 i ussualy blow anything that i had in reserve. maybe if the first couple levels of an EB acted more like a lower level, and as you level up - it takes more xp - i wouldnt gripe as much. anyone have an exact number of xp needed to get eb to 35- then eb+ to 70? how do you not farm for that? even 3 weeks worth of arena doesnt do that for me

my point is even if your not just farming for armor and play the arena - its the same old hold FF and special in opportune moments. know what would make battles feel more important? having armors act more like pokemon - in a sense that some armors have a different set of attacks. or defend - something other than watch the little people do everything for you.

Edit** when i was mindlessly crafting - i found a decent way to lvl for anyone who cares. i got a great Spirit armor (it helps if you have multi element spirit) and fight epic dark prince - kill the tangley root monster with a special - which i just saved my special and one shot him - dropped out, opened a lower level to cancel that level and then reopen epic level and repeat. be chosing armor that knocks him right out, you minimize damage from the boss, you get tons of 3 star armor mats, and a crap ton of silver star sprirt mats, and you can get an entire level out of one run (i did it starting at half a level, then you level get your hp back and get to the halfway mark again) just a suggestion to you who like farming levels
    This is the tactic i use to level, using my BM.
    I also use a fire or water epic on the fire or water knights to do the same on KoD Honor first wave.
    it went from 0% to 80% exp before all my knights got depleted
    IGN: Lu Bu [Lvl 200+] (RETIRED)
    Last Guild Position: Guild sentinel of Solaris
    Highest Arena ranking: #6

Maxed armors:
    Aegis of Majesty
    Arcane Mantle
    Arclite Shroud
    Beastmaster
    Cloudrange
    Cryptid
    Forgestone
    Maelstrom
    Specter shroud
    and other legendaries which is not worthy to be described here....

Unleveled epics:
    Aegis of majesty x1
    Arcane x1

Destroyed Epics:
    Blazeborn x2
    Moontide
    Beastmaster x1
    Tectonic

Games are supposed to synonymous with fun and enjoyment. This game clearly isn't fun anymore, so I didn't see any reason to keep playing it, I already quit, just lurking now.

Wait! No youtube video?

Im:

Just hanging in there until a good update comes out and if it's disappointing(Like the last big update) I'll quit.
    LvL: 438 - Bandroid
    Activity: Barely due to Gree's incompetence
    Armors: I hear Gree laughing at us.

Favorite question:Why do you even keep playing KnD?

Guild: LvL 75 Conquering Knights (Members 2x/40)
    Bonuses: Fire 10%. Spirit 10%. Earth 10%. Air 10%. Water 10%.

PM me for more information

The game isn't as interesting anymore. If you're not top ten there is nothing for you in a war, the rewards are ****. I made a guild which had a positive outcome for me. Lvling a guild and playing just to have fun in the chat with your fellow members is much more fun then fighting for ribbon A. Which is basically the same as B. Which is ****. i wich there was more interaction between players. Or that there was something interesting for non - gemmers at all. Because the arena isn't really non-spenders friendly anymore either :/
    Name : wolfgirl
    Line ID : Wolfgirlnl
    Lvl : 115
    Guild : Undead Wolves.

Gemspending? : rarely. I dont have work so no gems for me most of the times. I'm mainly known to bring joy to a guild and i draw a lot for other people in the guild c: im almost always online on line chat so always in for a talk.

Armor :
    -cyclone chainmail MAXED
    -blazeborne MAXED
    -beastmaster battlegear MAXED
    -moontide + MAXED
    -arborsteel vanguard MAXED